- (2) Presonus Eris Studio 8 Powered Active 8" Studio Monitor Speaker w/EBM Waveguide
- (1) Rockville RCM PRO Studio/Recording Condenser Microphone w Samsung Capacitors
Description of Eris Studio 8:
The Eris Studio 8 delivers deep, controlled lows and a wide sweet spot in a compact form that will fit into a studio of nearly any size. A substantial update to its predecessors, the Eris Studio 8 offers smooth response throughout the frequency range and detailed transient reproduction that belies its price point.
The Elliptical Boundary Modeled waveguide provides a superior high-frequency response and 100° horizontal dispersion, creating a broad sweet spot — ideal for group listening and collaboration. Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk. A 1.25-inch silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction, while an 8-inch woven-composite woofer offers tight, clear bass, with plenty of punch. A ported enclosure allows the Eris Studio 8 to reach down to an astonishing 35 Hz.
Acoustic tuning controls let you configure the Eris Studio 8 for your room and three-way Acoustic Space tuning can compensate for the effects of speaker placement against a wall or in a corner.
Flexible input options let you connect almost any line-level source, from mixers to audio interfaces and more. You'll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually anything.
- 8-inch woven composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1.25-inch (31.75 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 100˚(H) x 60˚(V) EBM waveguide for a wide sweet spot
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction and optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 140W, Class AB bi-amplification
- 35 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 105 dB SPL (Peak, @ 1 meter)
- Acoustic Tuning controls: HF (±6 dB, continuously variable); Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), and Acoustic Space (flat, -2, -4 dB), plus highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, transient, subsonic protection, and amplifier “soft start” feature (eliminates popping on power-up)
- Internal power supply with IEC connector and power switch with on/off LED
- Balanced XLR and ¼-inch inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs
All About Your RCM PRO:
How To Setup A Rockville Condenser Microphone With Your Computer:
How To Set Up A Twitch Stream With Rockville Equipment:
What's In The Box:
- (22 gauge, 10 feet) XLR to XLR Cable - To connect to the phantom power input on your mixer or interface
- (22 gauge, 10 feet) 3.5mm to XLR Cable - To connect the microphone to your computer
- Metal Shock Mount
- Large Wind-Screen/Pop-Filter
- Owners Manual
- Warranty Card
Introducing, the Rockville RCM PRO, our newest high-quality, professional studio/recording condenser microphone! With it's large diaphragm it provides smooth, natural sound and low noise, it also delivers great bass, mids, and highs on all of your recordings. This microphone is very sensitive to incoming sounds to give you the best possible sound! In addition, it includes a 25mm cartridge that allows for a bigger pickup area to pick up incoming sound. The cartridge is the most important aspect that determines the sound quality, and the RCM Pro has one of the best quality cartridges available for any microphone under $150. This microphone sounds better than other name brand microphones that cost twice the price!
The body of the microphone is made of a special zinc metal material. The super strong construction prevents noises from shocks and vibrations. This is especially important when recording loud music including drums and bass. The microphone head is made of strong, high quality steel and features a one-piece microphone head design. Most microphones will have a microphone head that is 2 pieces glued together. Our one-piece microphone head ensures longer life, and better durability. In addition, it helps to eliminate unwanted vibrations that may occur. This microphone has two capacitors (22µ50V and 47µ16V). We used Samsung capacitors from Korea, which are the highest quality capacitors on the market. These are important to help stabilize the voltage so that your recordings are consistent throughout, even if there are sudden changes in the volume or frequency ranges. We compared this microphone to the 3 most famous brands of microphones and the RCM PRO outperformed similar microphones that sell for over double the price!
- Rockville RCM PRO Professional Studio/Recording Condenser Microphone
- Best Applications: Home-Studio, Recording Studio, Broadcasting, Podcasts, Live Performances, and much more!
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- 25mm Large Cartridge - Allows For Bigger Pickup Area
- Two Large Capacitors: 22µ50V and 47µ16V
- Large Diaphragm - Provides Smooth Natural Sound, and Great Bass, Mids, & Highs
- High SPL Handling and Wide Dynamic Range
- Cardioid Polar Pattern Reduces Pickup of Sounds From Sides and Rear, Reducing Unwanted Noise
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Microphone Head is Made of High Quality Steel featuring One-Piece Head Design
- Microphone Body Is Made of Special Zinc Metal Material - Prevents Noise From Shock and Vibrations
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -30dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: = 23 dB A (IEC581-5)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 142dB SPL (THD = 1.0% @ 1 kHz)
- Electrical Current: ?500Ua
- Noise: 20dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 124 dB, 1 kHz @ Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz @ 1 Pa
- PCB Layout: Surface Mount
- Fixed Crossover Filter Cutoff Frequency: 50Hz - 16 kHz
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
- Output Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Product Weight: 0.74 Lbs
- Product Height: 7.44" inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.32 Lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 13.98" x 7.87" x 3.15"