- (2) Presonus Eris Studio 8 Powered Active 8" Studio Monitor Speaker w/EBM Waveguide
- (1) Rockville R-TRACK 2x2 USB Computer Recording Interface 24 Bit 192Khz 2 Mic-Pres
- (2) Rockville RCXFB10B 10' Female XLR to 1/4'' TRS Cable Black, 100% Copper
Description of Eris Studio 8:
The Eris Studio 8 delivers deep, controlled lows and a wide sweet spot in a compact form that will fit into a studio of nearly any size. A substantial update to its predecessors, the Eris Studio 8 offers smooth response throughout the frequency range and detailed transient reproduction that belies its price point.
The Elliptical Boundary Modeled waveguide provides a superior high-frequency response and 100° horizontal dispersion, creating a broad sweet spot — ideal for group listening and collaboration. Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk. A 1.25-inch silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction, while an 8-inch woven-composite woofer offers tight, clear bass, with plenty of punch. A ported enclosure allows the Eris Studio 8 to reach down to an astonishing 35 Hz.
Acoustic tuning controls let you configure the Eris Studio 8 for your room and three-way Acoustic Space tuning can compensate for the effects of speaker placement against a wall or in a corner.
Flexible input options let you connect almost any line-level source, from mixers to audio interfaces and more. You'll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually anything.
- 8-inch woven composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1.25-inch (31.75 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 100˚(H) x 60˚(V) EBM waveguide for a wide sweet spot
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction and optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 140W, Class AB bi-amplification
- 35 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 105 dB SPL (Peak, @ 1 meter)
- Acoustic Tuning controls: HF (±6 dB, continuously variable); Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), and Acoustic Space (flat, -2, -4 dB), plus highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, transient, subsonic protection, and amplifier “soft start” feature (eliminates popping on power-up)
- Internal power supply with IEC connector and power switch with on/off LED
- Balanced XLR and ¼-inch inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs
All About Your R-TRACK 2x2:
How To Set Up Your R-TRACK 2x2:
Setting Up A Two Person Podcast With The R-TRACK 2x2:
What's In The Box:
- R-TRACK 2x2
- User Manual
- USB Cable, Type A to Type B
- Power Adapter
The R-TRACK 2x2 is a full function USB recording interface equipped with 2 high quality mic preamps, MIDI capabilities and ultra-low latency performance.
This unit has all the features you need to quickly capture high-resolution audio, along with some bonus features. The R-TRACK 2x2 records 24 bit / 192Khz ultra-high resolution audio. This interface has an ASIO-licensed driver which means you get the best performance and flawless compatibility with your favorite DAW (the interface will be recognized in any recording software that you use).
Channel 1 and channel 2 will be addressed as separate independent tracks by your DAW, allowing you to edit each channel independently or sum it together. Both channels have 48V phantom power with 25db PAD attenuation allowing you to easily integrate condenser microphones in your setup. The Hi/Lo-Z impedance selector allows you to connect instruments such as guitars and bass to the interface without the use of an additional DI box.
The MIDI input and output make it easy to connect keyboards and other MIDI devices. We also include a mono/stereo switch which is a great feature that allows you to monitor your mix in mono or stereo, which is critical when mixing. You don't need any additional plugins or complex routing configurations to see how your mixes translate in mono : simply activate the switch and hear the results immediately.
Each input channel has combo jacks that can accept microphones (condenser or dynamic), instruments, and almost any other audio device you can think of.
The build quality of this interface is really great. It's made out of aluminum with steel reinforcements on the sides. The knobs are sturdy and linear, with a great feel. You will fall in love with the build quality when you pick this up. More importantly, you will fall in love with the sound quality and features when you record your first track with the R-Track.
If you are experienced with recording interfaces, you will feel comfortable with this instantly because it has all the latest features like other famous interfaces. If you are new to recording, then you are in luck because we will include helpful how-to videos and download links so you can get started on your recording journey. Our help content is the best in the industry because we train you how to use this item in a way that is easy to understand even if you have 0 experience.
With the R-TRACK 2x2 you get one of the best quality interfaces along with the most helpful content so you will get the most out of this product.
- Rockville R-TRACK 2x2 USB Computer Recording Interface with 2 Mic Pre's
- 24 Bit 192Khz high sampling rate
- Licensed ASIO recording interface works perfectly with all the popular recording software's
- Built in USB interface will send CH1and CH2 separately to your favorite DAW
- Interface will be identified and addressed as an external sound card in your DAW
- (CH1) Combo jack (XLR and ¼") Mic/Line input with gain control, -25dB PAD attenuation, and 48V Phantom power
- (CH2) Combo jack (XLR and ¼") Mic/Line input with gain control, Lo-Z / Hi-Z impedance selector, and 48V Phantom power
- BUS powered through USB or use the included adapter to power it
- USB 2.0 port: Type B connector
- Left and Right 1/4" Stereo outputs
- Left and Right XLR output jacks
- ¼" Headphones output
- MIDI input/output
- Gain control knob (CH1-2)
- -25db PAD attenuation on (CH1-2)
- Direct/DAW Monitoring blend knob
- Main volume knob
- Headphones volume knob
- Mono/stereo output switch
- Signal LED indicator on (CH1-2)
- Peak LED indicator detects clipping at the input stage on channel (CH1-2)
- Power LED indicator
- MIDI LED indicator
- K lock (Kensington Security Lock)
- Super linear mic preamp with low noise (You will love the sound quality)
- The interface is made of sturdy aluminum alloy and steel metal. This is built tough!
- All knobs and potentiometers are sturdy and linear
- The knobs are made with a rubbery grip that feels amazing
- USB chip made by XMOS
- Ultra-low latency
- Mic: 3mV/3KO (Gain max)
- Line, channel 1/2: 15mV/10KO (Gain max)
- Hi-z, channel 2: 15mV/1MO
- MAIN Output Level: 4.8V (15dBu) max
- PHONES Output Level: 775mV (0dBu) max
- Frequency Range: 20 -20000Hz ±1dBu
- S/N Ratio: 90 dBu(A-weighted)
- THD+N: <0.002%(A-weighted )
- Dynamic Range: 106 dBu(A-weighted )
- Gain Range: 50 dBu
- Headphone Impedance: =32O
- USB Interface: USB 2.0 full speed and earlier (also 1.1 compatible)
- Supported Sampling Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, and 192 kHz
- Bit Depth: 16bit, 24bit
- Dimensions: 210*137*48mm
- Weight: 0.85Kg
- Suitable operating system for data transfer via USB interface
- Windows XP or higher; Mac OS 9.0.4 or higher, 10.X or higher
Video of RCX SERIES:
Video of RCXFB10B:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable's copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCXFB10 Black Nickel Plated, REAN Female XLR to 1/4'' TRS Balanced Cable
- 24 AWG 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- 90% OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 10 Ft
- Color: Black