- (2) Presonus Eris Studio 4 Powered Active 4" Studio Monitor Speaker w/EBM Waveguide
- (1) Rockville R-TRACK 2x2 USB Computer Recording Interface 24 Bit 192Khz 2 Mic-Pres
- (1) Rockville RCM PRO Studio/Recording Condenser Microphone w Samsung Capacitors
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- (1) Rockville ROGAN STAND Pro Boom Arm Mic Stand with Fixed Mount+Desk Stand+Cable
- (2) Rockville RCXFB10B 10' Female XLR to 1/4'' TRS Cable Black, 100% Copper
- (1) Rockville RVSM5 Pair Studio Monitor Bookshelf Speaker Stands w/Adjustable Height
- (1) Pair Rockville RRS190S Foam Studio Monitor Isolation Pads 7.5" x 9.5"/3 Angles
Description of Eris Studio 4:
The Eris Studio 4 sets a new standard for compact studio monitors. With its surprising amount of low-end and a wide, well-controlled sweet spot, you can enjoy studio-grade monitoring in even the smallest of spaces.
The custom-designed EBM (Elliptical Boundary Modeled) waveguide provides superior high-frequency response and wider 100-degree horizontal dispersion to create a broad sweet spot. Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk and a silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction.
The woven composite low-frequency driver offers Eris' signature tight, clear bass with plenty of punch. The ported enclosure maximizes bass response and allows the Eris Studio 4 to reach down to a highly respectable 55 Hz – without a subwoofer!
Flexible input options let you connect almost any line-level source, from mixers to audio interfaces and more. You'll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually anything.
- 4.5-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 100˚(H) x 60˚(V) EBM waveguide for wide sweet spot
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction and optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 50W, Class AB biamplification
- 55 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 100 dB SPL (Peak, @ 1 meter)
- Acoustic Tuning controls: HF (±6 dB, continuously variable); Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), and Acoustic Space (flat, -2, -4 dB), plus highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, transient, subsonic protection and amplifier “soft start” feature (eliminates popping on power-up)
- Internal power supply with IEC connector and power switch with on/off LED
- Balanced XLR and ¼-inch inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs
All About Your R-TRACK 2x2:
How To Set Up Your R-TRACK 2x2:
Setting Up A Two Person Podcast With The R-TRACK 2x2:
What's In The Box:
- R-TRACK 2x2
- User Manual
- USB Cable, Type A to Type B
- Power Adapter
The R-TRACK 2x2 is a full function USB recording interface equipped with 2 high quality mic preamps, MIDI capabilities and ultra-low latency performance.
This unit has all the features you need to quickly capture high-resolution audio, along with some bonus features. The R-TRACK 2x2 records 24 bit / 192Khz ultra-high resolution audio. This interface has an ASIO-licensed driver which means you get the best performance and flawless compatibility with your favorite DAW (the interface will be recognized in any recording software that you use).
Channel 1 and channel 2 will be addressed as separate independent tracks by your DAW, allowing you to edit each channel independently or sum it together. Both channels have 48V phantom power with 25db PAD attenuation allowing you to easily integrate condenser microphones in your setup. The Hi/Lo-Z impedance selector allows you to connect instruments such as guitars and bass to the interface without the use of an additional DI box.
The MIDI input and output make it easy to connect keyboards and other MIDI devices. We also include a mono/stereo switch which is a great feature that allows you to monitor your mix in mono or stereo, which is critical when mixing. You don't need any additional plugins or complex routing configurations to see how your mixes translate in mono : simply activate the switch and hear the results immediately.
Each input channel has combo jacks that can accept microphones (condenser or dynamic), instruments, and almost any other audio device you can think of.
The build quality of this interface is really great. It's made out of aluminum with steel reinforcements on the sides. The knobs are sturdy and linear, with a great feel. You will fall in love with the build quality when you pick this up. More importantly, you will fall in love with the sound quality and features when you record your first track with the R-Track.
If you are experienced with recording interfaces, you will feel comfortable with this instantly because it has all the latest features like other famous interfaces. If you are new to recording, then you are in luck because we will include helpful how-to videos and download links so you can get started on your recording journey. Our help content is the best in the industry because we train you how to use this item in a way that is easy to understand even if you have 0 experience.
With the R-TRACK 2x2 you get one of the best quality interfaces along with the most helpful content so you will get the most out of this product.
- Rockville R-TRACK 2x2 USB Computer Recording Interface with 2 Mic Pre's
- 24 Bit 192Khz high sampling rate
- Licensed ASIO recording interface works perfectly with all the popular recording software's
- Built in USB interface will send CH1and CH2 separately to your favorite DAW
- Interface will be identified and addressed as an external sound card in your DAW
- (CH1) Combo jack (XLR and ¼") Mic/Line input with gain control, -25dB PAD attenuation, and 48V Phantom power
- (CH2) Combo jack (XLR and ¼") Mic/Line input with gain control, Lo-Z / Hi-Z impedance selector, and 48V Phantom power
- BUS powered through USB or use the included adapter to power it
- USB 2.0 port: Type B connector
- Left and Right 1/4" Stereo outputs
- Left and Right XLR output jacks
- ¼" Headphones output
- MIDI input/output
- Gain control knob (CH1-2)
- -25db PAD attenuation on (CH1-2)
- Direct/DAW Monitoring blend knob
- Main volume knob
- Headphones volume knob
- Mono/stereo output switch
- Signal LED indicator on (CH1-2)
- Peak LED indicator detects clipping at the input stage on channel (CH1-2)
- Power LED indicator
- MIDI LED indicator
- K lock (Kensington Security Lock)
- Super linear mic preamp with low noise (You will love the sound quality)
- The interface is made of sturdy aluminum alloy and steel metal. This is built tough!
- All knobs and potentiometers are sturdy and linear
- The knobs are made with a rubbery grip that feels amazing
- USB chip made by XMOS
- Ultra-low latency
- Mic: 3mV/3KO (Gain max)
- Line, channel 1/2: 15mV/10KO (Gain max)
- Hi-z, channel 2: 15mV/1MO
- MAIN Output Level: 4.8V (15dBu) max
- PHONES Output Level: 775mV (0dBu) max
- Frequency Range: 20 -20000Hz ±1dBu
- S/N Ratio: 90 dBu(A-weighted)
- THD+N: <0.002%(A-weighted )
- Dynamic Range: 106 dBu(A-weighted )
- Gain Range: 50 dBu
- Headphone Impedance: =32O
- USB Interface: USB 2.0 full speed and earlier (also 1.1 compatible)
- Supported Sampling Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, and 192 kHz
- Bit Depth: 16bit, 24bit
- Dimensions: 210*137*48mm
- Weight: 0.85Kg
- Suitable operating system for data transfer via USB interface
- Windows XP or higher; Mac OS 9.0.4 or higher, 10.X or higher
All About Your RCM PRO:
How To Setup A Rockville Condenser Microphone With Your Computer:
How To Set Up A Twitch Stream With Rockville Equipment:
What's In The Box:
- (22 gauge, 10 feet) XLR to XLR Cable - To connect to the phantom power input on your mixer or interface
- (22 gauge, 10 feet) 3.5mm to XLR Cable - To connect the microphone to your computer
- Metal Shock Mount
- Large Wind-Screen/Pop-Filter
- Owners Manual
- Warranty Card
Introducing, the Rockville RCM PRO, our newest high-quality, professional studio/recording condenser microphone! With it's large diaphragm it provides smooth, natural sound and low noise, it also delivers great bass, mids, and highs on all of your recordings. This microphone is very sensitive to incoming sounds to give you the best possible sound! In addition, it includes a 25mm cartridge that allows for a bigger pickup area to pick up incoming sound. The cartridge is the most important aspect that determines the sound quality, and the RCM Pro has one of the best quality cartridges available for any microphone under $150. This microphone sounds better than other name brand microphones that cost twice the price!
The body of the microphone is made of a special zinc metal material. The super strong construction prevents noises from shocks and vibrations. This is especially important when recording loud music including drums and bass. The microphone head is made of strong, high quality steel and features a one-piece microphone head design. Most microphones will have a microphone head that is 2 pieces glued together. Our one-piece microphone head ensures longer life, and better durability. In addition, it helps to eliminate unwanted vibrations that may occur. This microphone has two capacitors (22µ50V and 47µ16V). We used Samsung capacitors from Korea, which are the highest quality capacitors on the market. These are important to help stabilize the voltage so that your recordings are consistent throughout, even if there are sudden changes in the volume or frequency ranges. We compared this microphone to the 3 most famous brands of microphones and the RCM PRO outperformed similar microphones that sell for over double the price!
- Rockville RCM PRO Professional Studio/Recording Condenser Microphone
- Best Applications: Home-Studio, Recording Studio, Broadcasting, Podcasts, Live Performances, and much more!
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- 25mm Large Cartridge - Allows For Bigger Pickup Area
- Two Large Capacitors: 22µ50V and 47µ16V
- Large Diaphragm - Provides Smooth Natural Sound, and Great Bass, Mids, & Highs
- High SPL Handling and Wide Dynamic Range
- Cardioid Polar Pattern Reduces Pickup of Sounds From Sides and Rear, Reducing Unwanted Noise
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Microphone Head is Made of High Quality Steel featuring One-Piece Head Design
- Microphone Body Is Made of Special Zinc Metal Material - Prevents Noise From Shock and Vibrations
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -30dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: = 23 dB A (IEC581-5)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 142dB SPL (THD = 1.0% @ 1 kHz)
- Electrical Current: ?500Ua
- Noise: 20dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 124 dB, 1 kHz @ Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz @ 1 Pa
- PCB Layout: Surface Mount
- Fixed Crossover Filter Cutoff Frequency: 50Hz - 16 kHz
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
- Output Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Product Weight: 0.74 Lbs
- Product Height: 7.44" inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.32 Lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 13.98" x 7.87" x 3.15"
All About Your PRO-M50:
- PRO-M50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼" adapter
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you'll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear.
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51" coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼" adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
- Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional High-Definition Studio Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed swivel ear cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 51" coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158" fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼" adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Stainless steel headband frame and moving arms are durable and long-lasting
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 97±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response:10Hz - 25KHz
- Max. Power: 600MW
- Rating Power: 260MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)
All About Your ROGAN STAND:
- Boom arm stand
- Allen key
- 2" long M8 screw (for desk surface-mounting)
- 4" long M8 screw (for desk surface-mounting thicker desks)
- C-Clamp for desk clamping
- Fixed mounting plate to mount it into your desk (comes pre-installed to the C-clamp, see our video for how to install)
- Built-in 6.5 foot XLR cable that is hidden and run inside the boom arm stand
- Mic clip
Why is this better than others ?
- Our model includes a high-quality C-clamp so you can mount the stand to the side or the back of a table or desk. But what really sets our item aside is that we also give you the ability to mount this to the top of the desk for a cleaner installation. This enables you to mount the boom arm in the most optimal location on your desk.
- We eliminate clutter by including a cable that is fixed inside of the boom arm and completely hidden. If you need to replace the cable you can easily replace it.
- Our boom arm has a great telescoping mechanism that makes it easy to adjust yet it will firmly stay in place.
- The look of this is very professional and clean. There are no springs or other eye-sores.
- Our boom arm completely folds in half if you need to travel with it.
- We build our model out of Aluminum which costs more than steel. What makes this great is it will never rust and it is more light-weight and higher quality.
- We include all the screws and cables, mic clip, and installation video for installing it on the top of your desk.
- Rockville ROGAN STAND Pro Boom Arm Mic Stand
- Includes XLR cable built into the stand that is hidden inside the stand for a clean look
- Deluxe pro version is one solid piece with no visible springs and an advanced articulation mechanism
- Easily Mounts to the top of a desk (See our install video)
- Easily clamps to the side of a desk with the included C-Clamp (supports desks up to 2.3" inches thick)
- This is made out of aluminum which is rust-free and lighter weight
- Arm length: 19" + 19"
- Position is completely adjustable
- Firmly stays in place once you adjust it
- There is a safety locking pin for the arm to lock in place (other similar stands do not have this)
- Foldable design, just pull the knob in the middle of the stand and it folds in half (Other similar stands do not have this)
- Standard 5/8" Mic Threads for Connecting Most Podcast and Vocal Microphones
- Suitable for studios, broadcasting, podcasting, and more
Video of RCX SERIES:
Video of RCXFB10B:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable's copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCXFB10 Black Nickel Plated, REAN Female XLR to 1/4'' TRS Balanced Cable
- 24 AWG 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- 90% OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 10 Ft
- Color: Black
Includes of RVSM5:
- 2 stands
- 2 sets of rubber feet for hard surfaces
- 2 sets of spikes for carpet floor
- Adjustable speaker shelf
- Hex key (assembly is just 2 screws)
- Cable clips
The Rockville RVSM5 is not your ordinary speaker stand. This stand is perfect for studio monitors and bookshelf speakers. It is a best-in-class stand with all the features you want. It starts with a solid steel base that has an elegant rounded triangular shape. You can adjust the height easily with quick-access hand tightening knobs. You can also adjust the width of the speaker tray to ensure a snug fit with any speaker. The speaker tray has thick foam to eliminate unwanted vibrations.
We include feet for hard floors as well as carpet spikes. We also include snap-on cable clips that will allow you to neatly run your speaker cables. This steel stand is super strong with a weight capacity of 50 lbs. per speaker.
- Rockville RVSM5 Adjustable Height Studio Monitor Stand with Solid Base and Adjustable Speaker Platform
- Speaker stand Height adjustment: 33" to 52"
- Speaker tray is adjustable from 5.9" to 13.4" (Fits any bookshelf style speaker up to 50 Lbs.)
- Speaker tray has edges and it will adjust to the width of your speaker
- Speaker tray has thick foam padding to reduce speaker vibrations
- Hand tightening knobs to adjust tray width or height
- Includes rubber feet for hard floors and spikes for carpet
- Snap-on Cable clips included to hide cables
- Elegant and stable design with rounded triangular base plate
- Solid Steal
- Perfect for studio monitor speakers and home speakers
- Load Capacity: 50 lbs. per stand
Video of RRS190S:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
The Rockville RRS190S is specially designed to increase monitoring accuracy. These are made to decrease unwanted vibrations and noises so that you are left with accurate sounds. No matter how good your monitors are, they can never sound the way they were meant to if they are carrying over vibrations and unwanted noises into your music. These are 7.5" by 9.5" and includes 2 pads which will accommodate (2) monitors.
Isolate your speakers!
Rockville isolation pads are designed to acoustically isolate your studio monitors. They were designed to work in studios and give studio quality sound; however some customers will also use them for high end home theater setups. Typically when speakers are placed on hard surfaces, they can vibrate. The vibrations cause the speakers' sound to become inaccurate, unfocused and lose their "musical transparency." The Rockville Isolation Pad package includes a pair of high-density acoustic foam pads with multiple angle inserts that allow you to fine-tune your speakers positioning. Though conceived and designed for studio monitors/speakers you can decouple and isolate any sensitive studio device such as DVD players, turntables and laptops.
How to get maximum performance from your Monitors!
Rockville Studio Isolation Pads are the most cost-effective improvement you make to your sound system. Imagine the isolation pads as being your speaker systems "shock absorbers". Place the Rockville Isolation Pads under your monitors they will absorb vibrations and decouple your monitor to stop vibrations that would otherwise transfer into your studio environment. Isolation Pads will make a day and night difference in the sound quality of your studio. You spent good money on your studio monitors, now go the extra mile to make them sound their best.
Rockville Studio Isolation Pads Feature:
- Easiest and affordable way to improve your studio monitors sound
- Decouples your studio monitors from desktops and monitor stands for accurate reproduction
- Each package contains 2 Isolation Pads - enough for 2 studio monitors
- 2-part angled design provides you with a wide range of tilt options, including flat, +/-4 degrees, and +/-8 degrees
- Supports up to 100 lbs., so they can isolate a variety of studio gear
- Handsome charcoal gray color
Decouple your monitors for super-accurate sound
What Rockville Isolation Pads do is called "decoupling." When your monitors sit on your desk or floor, they transmit vibrations that cause the surface that they're sitting on to vibrate at low bass frequencies. These bass vibrations don't get recorded in to your mix because they are not really in your mix. But when you play the mix in your studio the "coupled" vibrations, will be heard giving you false sound reproduction. But because these "coupled" vibrations are not being recorded when you play your mix outside of your studio, all those low bass frequencies will be gone. By "decoupling: your monitors, you eliminate these false low frequency vibrations, helping you to create accurate mixes that will sound great on any playback system.
Perfectly position your monitors
Rockville Isolation Pads allow you to position your studio monitors at the exact angle you need. Each pad comes in two pieces, each with a 4 degree angle. That allows you to tilt your monitor at one of five different angles: flat, +/-4 degrees, or +/-8 degrees. This allows you to place your monitors flat on your desk top or angled down for proper positioning.
The most affordable way to improve the sound of your studio monitors
- Rockville RRS190S: Monitor Isolation Pads
- 3 Angle High Density Foam
- 7.5" x 9.5"
- High quality, High Density Foam
- Eliminates vibrations and unwanted noises in your studio
- Price is for (2) pads which accommodates (2) speakers
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.