- (1) Blue Ember Side-Address Cardioid Condenser Studio Recording Microphone Mic
- (1) Rockville DMS40 40" Microphone Boom Arm Studio Podcast USB Mic Stand+Desk Clamp
- (1) Rockville RXLR-AUX 10 Ft. Metal XLR Female to 1/8" TRS AUX Cable -100% Copper
Description of Ember:
Ember brings Blue’s legendary studio sound in a compact formfactor to your creative space. Featuring our proprietary hand-tuned custom condenser capsule, Ember delivers superbly clear, open and detailed response for both voice and instruments.
Ember’s cardioid pickup pattern focuses on your sound source while minimizing room noise, making it ideal for recording music, podcasting and live-streaming. The compact side-address design is perfect for placement in tight spaces or limited on-screen real estate. Ember’s custom-designed phantom power circuitry and precise cardioid polar pattern ensure remarkably consistent frequency response with minimal noise, giving you a powerful, commanding vocal sound.
High-output gain ensures impressive headroom, so your voice stays where it belongs—front and center. Designed to make stunning detail accessible to everyone, Ember delivers professional results in music applications like SoundCloud, audio for YouTube, and is your secret weapon for broadcast applications like podcasting and livestreaming. Custom hand-tuned condenser capsule for superbly clear, open and detailed performance for voice and instruments Precise cardioid pickup pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection, minimizing groom noise for clean recording and streaming Compact side-address design enables precise mic placement
- Transducer Type: Condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 38Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 12mV/PA
- Output Impedance: 40ohms
- Rate Load Impedance: not less than 1k ohm
- Maximum SPL: 132dB SPL
- Power Requirements: +48V DC Phantom Power
- Weight: 0.84 lbs.
- Dimensions: 219 mm (L), 38.26 mm (W), 31.91 mm (D)
How to Set Up DMS40:
Video of DMS40:
The Rockville DMS40 desktop microphone boom arm is the perfect accessory for any podcast, home studio setup, or broadcasting studio. Its rotating design provides a maximum arm reach of 40" giving you freedom to place your mic anywhere you want!
Our designers used the most sturdy and long lasting clamps and springs, with durable steel construction.
- Rockville DMS40 40" Studio Desk Clamp Microphone Stand w/Boom Arm
- Articulating microphone boom arm
- Suitable for studios, broadcasting, podcasting, and more
- Arms: 20"+20" arm length for adjustment
- C-shape desk clamp is made of aluminum alloy
- Fits any desk less than 2 inch thick
- ABS plastic mic clip
- You can set the base of the stand on the desk firmly and adjust to your favorite position
- High quality steel frame is sturdy and durable
- Internal springs for silent and effortless positioning
Features of RXLR-AUX:
- Rockville RXLR-AUX Black 10 Foot Metal XLR Female to 1/8" TRS AUX Cable
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- Length: 10 Ft
- Color: Black
- Gauge: 22 AWG
- Product weight: 0.42 Lbs.
- Cable length: 10 ft.