- (1) Pair Presonus Eris E5 BT 5" Powered Studio Monitors Speakers w/ Bluetooth
- (1) Rockville RVSM5 Pair Studio Monitor Bookshelf Speaker Stands w/Adjustable Height
With 100W of Class D amplification, the Eris E5 BT speakers deliver studio-quality sound with the convenience of Bluetooth® wireless technology. While Bluetooth is ideal for connection to mobile devices, you also get all the connections you need to make the Eris E5 BT the center of your listening experience. Connect your audio interface using the balanced stereo ¼-inch TRS inputs. Connect your turntable preamp, gaming system and more using the stereo RCA inputs. Or connect nearly anything else with the convenient front-panel ⅛-inch stereo Aux line input.
You also get an integrated headphone amplifier when you want to keep listening without disturbing your neighbors. Use the onboard low- and high-frequency tuning controls to adjust the Eris E5 BT to your personal listening environment and your taste. Want more bass? Connect an Eris Sub8 using the balanced ¼-inch subwoofer output. With studio-quality sound, flexible connectivity, and an elegant compact design, the Eris E5 BT speakers are a great choice for music lovers and creators alike.
- 5.25-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 100W (50W/side) Class D amplification
- aptX Bluetooth 5.0 wireless stereo input for use with mobile devices
- Stereo balanced ¼-inch TRS rear-panel inputs for audio interfaces and other professional audio devices
- Stereo RCA rear-panel inputs for turntables, gaming systems, and other home audio devices
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo Aux In for connecting nearly any stereo source
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack
- ¼-inch TRS (balanced/unbalanced) summed mono subwoofer output
- Includes Studio One Prime and Studio Magic, a suite of over $1000 USD worth of music production software
- High- and low-frequency controls let you fine-tune the speaker's response
- Front-panel Volume control
- Rear-firing, round bass-reflex port
All About Your RVSM5 Stands:
How To Set Up Your RVSM5:
- 2 stands
- 2 sets of rubber feet for hard surfaces
- 2 sets of spikes for carpet floor
- Adjustable speaker shelf
- Hex key (assembly is just 2 screws)
- Cable clips
The Rockville RVSM5 is not your ordinary speaker stand. This stand is perfect for studio monitors and bookshelf speakers. It is a best-in-class stand with all the features you want. It starts with a solid steel base that has an elegant rounded triangular shape. You can adjust the height easily with quick-access hand tightening knobs. You can also adjust the width of the speaker tray to ensure a snug fit with any speaker. The speaker tray has thick foam to eliminate unwanted vibrations.
We include feet for hard floors as well as carpet spikes. We also include snap-on cable clips that will allow you to neatly run your speaker cables. This steel stand is super strong with a weight capacity of 100 lbs. per speaker.
- Rockville RVSM5 Adjustable Height Studio Monitor Stand with Solid Base and Adjustable Speaker Platform
- Speaker stand Height adjustment: 33" to 52"
- Speaker tray is adjustable from 5.9" to 13.4" (Fits any bookshelf style speaker up to 100 Lbs.)
- Speaker tray has edges and it will adjust to the width of your speaker
- Speaker tray has thick foam padding to reduce speaker vibrations
- Hand tightening knobs to adjust tray width or height
- Includes rubber feet for hard floors and spikes for carpet
- Snap-on Cable clips included to hide cables
- Elegant and stable design with rounded triangular base plate
- Solid Steal
- Perfect for studio monitor speakers and home speakers
- Load Capacity: 100 lbs. per stand