- (1) Technical Pro Professional 4000w Receiver/Amplifier/DVD Player Bluetooth/USB/FM
- (1) Rockville ANYWHERE KARAOKE Rechargeable Mixer/Interface w/Bluetooth/AUX+(2) Mics
Description of DV4000:
The Technical Pro DV4000 is a receiver and DVD player with Bluetooth capabilities. This professional piece of sound equipment is both stylish and rugged. Technical Pro are well known for the durability of their products. This is achieved through rigorous manufacturing quality combined with the use of tough materials. The company is also committed to innovative design, and this unit displays all of those hallmarks.
The faceplate of the receiver is styled with eye-catching molding to curve out towards the user. This makes the controls, situated in the middle row of the console, easier to see. The top slanting edge of the curve is occupied by the display panels of the unit, so these face up to you as you look down on the unit. The downward slope of the curve towards the bottom of the faceplate makes the input sockets on the front of the unit less visible, although they are still easily accessible.
The unit has two channels of output and puts out 380 Watts of continuous average power over both channels and it gives a total of 4,000 Watts of peak power over and 8 ohm circuit. The audio outputs are in the form of two sets of RCA sockets in addition to two bare wire speaker terminals for the main speaker and three bare wire speaker terminals for the surround speakers. As this is a DVD player, it also has video output and that leads out via RCA, YUV, or RGB sockets.
The FM tuner has an autoscan feature, to skip through the white noise and get to broadcasting channels quickly. The integrated DVD player can process sound CDs as well. There is a USB port and an SD card slot on the front of the receiver to take storage media with a capacity of up to 32 GB. So the unit can handle a wide range of storage formats, including DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD-R, CD-RW, VCD, MP3, MPEG4, DIVX, and CD-G.
The receiver's Bluetooth capabilities give it the ability to communicate with any Bluetooth-enabled device, including smart phones. That means you can play music and video straight from your cell, without having to connect it with a lead. The unit can connect to Bluetooth devices that are up to 45 feet away.
The unit's display panels include standard playback information, including track progression, and a graphic equalizer power output display. The receiver/DVD player also has a remote control unit, so you can manage your music and video output while you stand away from the player. This is a great feature for those who use the unit for product presentations and need to stand back a view the screen to narrate a sales pitch.
- Technical Pro Professional 4000w Receiver/Amplifier/DVD Player Bluetooth/USB/FM
- Auto region playback (region free) and PAL/NTSC switchable
- Display that shows key information about playback
- Repeat and shuffle playback on USB/SD card inputs
- Bluetooth compatibility allows for wireless connection to any A2DP device
- FM tuner with auto scan
- Bass and treble controls
- Cooling fan
- Voltage: 110v
- Peak Power: 4000 Watts
- Inputs: RCA, USB, SD Card, Bluetooth (32 GB Max)
- Audio Outputs: RCA (2CH)
- Video Outputs: RCA, YUV, RGB
- LED Effects Outputs: 2
- Speaker Outputs: Bare speaker wire (2 main speakers, 3 surround speakers)
- Playback: DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD-R, CD-RW, VCD, MP2, MPEG4, DIVX, CD-G
- Bluetooth: v3.0 with EDR
- Bluetooth Range: 45 feet
- Mic Input: Dual 1/4" with volume and Echo controls
- Built-in Features: FM tuner with auto scan, Pal / NTSC Switchable
- Built-in Fan: Yes
- Remote: Yes
- Dimensions: 17" L x 10" W x 5" H
- Weight: 22.2 lbs
What's In the Box:
- (1) Microphone Receiver/Mixer/Interface
- (2) 2.4GHz Wireless Microphones
- (1) Charging Cable
- (1) 3.5mm to 3.5mm Aux
- (1) 3.5mm to Dual RCA Cable
- (1) Owner's Manual
- (1) Warranty Card
Rockville is proud to introduce one of the most unique items available to the market today. What would you say if we told you that you now can sing Karaoke anywhere! And I mean anywhere. The Rockville ANYWHERE KARAOKE portable rechargeable Karaoke interface with (2) wireless microphones is the only true sing anywhere device that is on the market today!
Examples of Setups:
In the Car:
With the ANYWHERE KARAOKE you can connect to your cars stereo and speakers and sing along to your favorite song using YouTube. Using YouTube you can get access to unlimited karaoke versions of your favorite songs for free! The steps below will outline just how easy it is to do this.
- Step 1: DECIDE which Device you would like to use as your karaoke viewing screen (Smartphone, tablet, laptop)
- Step 2: PAIR the unit with your device through Bluetooth or through the included aux cable.
- Step 3: CONNECT the receiver with your cars radio using the FM transmitter, or directly through the AUX input in your vehicle.
- Step 4: PLAY a song through your Smartphone, tablet, laptop on YouTube Just type whichever song name you would like to sing + the word karaoke into the YouTube search field.
- Step 5: You are done! Sing away! Now you should be able to view the words on the screen of your device (Smartphone, tablet, laptop) and hear the music coming from your car stereo. Sing into the microphones and you will hear your voice coming out of the speakers over the music. You can also adjust the music volume and mic volume on the microphones as well as the echo effect until you are happy with the sound.
In Your Home:
Whether you are home alone and get the urge to sing, or you are hosting a party and want to sing along with friends. The ANYWHERE KARAOKE will allow you to turn any speaker in your home into an unforgettable Karaoke experience. You can connect to any home theater system, powered speaker, or even your Television as long as it has an RCA input, or FM radio. The steps below will outline just how easy it is to sing karaoke at home.
- Home Theater System:
- Connect your Karaoke viewing screen (Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, TV) to your home theater system, powered speaker, or mixer how you normally would.
- Turn on the receiver and plug the audio output on the back of the receiver into the RCA input jack of your home theater system, powered speaker, or mixer with the included AUX to RCA cable.
- Turn on the microphone(s) and adjust the volume.
Whether you are at the beach, park, tailgating or camping around the fire the Battery powered rechargeable ANYWHERE KARAOKE by Rockville will allow you to turn your outing into a karaoke party! To connect to a portable speaker with or without Bluetooth follow the simple steps below.
- Step 1: Decide which Device you would like to use as your karaoke viewing screen (Smartphone, tablet, laptop)
- Step 2: Either pair the unit with your device through Bluetooth or wire them with the included aux cable.
- Step 3: Connect the unit to your speaker with the included aux cable.
- Step 4: On your device (Smartphone, tablet, laptop) go to YouTube and type whichever song name you would like to sing + the word karaoke into the youtube search field.
- Step 5: You are done! Sing away! Now you should be able to view the words on the screen of your device (Smartphone, tablet, laptop) and hear the music coming from your car stereo. Sing into the microphones and you will hear your voice coming out of the speakers over the music.
- You can also adjust the music volume and microphone volume using the settings on the microphones as well as the echo effect until you are happy with the sound.