- (1) Technical Pro Professional 4000w Receiver/Amplifier/DVD Player Bluetooth/USB/FM
- (5) Rockville HC655 6.5" 500 Watt In-Ceiling Home Theater Speakers 8 Ohm
- (1) Rockville Rock Shaker 8" Inch Black 400w Powered Home Theater Subwoofer Sub
Description of DV4000:
The Technical Pro DV4000 is a receiver and DVD player with Bluetooth capabilities. This professional piece of sound equipment is both stylish and rugged. Technical Pro are well known for the durability of their products. This is achieved through rigorous manufacturing quality combined with the use of tough materials. The company is also committed to innovative design, and this unit displays all of those hallmarks.
The faceplate of the receiver is styled with eye-catching molding to curve out towards the user. This makes the controls, situated in the middle row of the console, easier to see. The top slanting edge of the curve is occupied by the display panels of the unit, so these face up to you as you look down on the unit. The downward slope of the curve towards the bottom of the faceplate makes the input sockets on the front of the unit less visible, although they are still easily accessible.
The unit has two channels of output and puts out 380 Watts of continuous average power over both channels and it gives a total of 4,000 Watts of peak power over and 8 ohm circuit. The audio outputs are in the form of two sets of RCA sockets in addition to two bare wire speaker terminals for the main speaker and three bare wire speaker terminals for the surround speakers. As this is a DVD player, it also has video output and that leads out via RCA, YUV, or RGB sockets.
The FM tuner has an autoscan feature, to skip through the white noise and get to broadcasting channels quickly. The integrated DVD player can process sound CDs as well. There is a USB port and an SD card slot on the front of the receiver to take storage media with a capacity of up to 32 GB. So the unit can handle a wide range of storage formats, including DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD-R, CD-RW, VCD, MP3, MPEG4, DIVX, and CD-G.
The receiver's Bluetooth capabilities give it the ability to communicate with any Bluetooth-enabled device, including smart phones. That means you can play music and video straight from your cell, without having to connect it with a lead. The unit can connect to Bluetooth devices that are up to 45 feet away.
The unit's display panels include standard playback information, including track progression, and a graphic equalizer power output display. The receiver/DVD player also has a remote control unit, so you can manage your music and video output while you stand away from the player. This is a great feature for those who use the unit for product presentations and need to stand back a view the screen to narrate a sales pitch.
- Technical Pro Professional 4000w Receiver/Amplifier/DVD Player Bluetooth/USB/FM
- Auto region playback (region free) and PAL/NTSC switchable
- Display that shows key information about playback
- Repeat and shuffle playback on USB/SD card inputs
- Bluetooth compatibility allows for wireless connection to any A2DP device
- FM tuner with auto scan
- Bass and treble controls
- Cooling fan
- Voltage: 110v
- Peak Power: 4000 Watts
- Inputs: RCA, USB, SD Card, Bluetooth (32 GB Max)
- Audio Outputs: RCA (2CH)
- Video Outputs: RCA, YUV, RGB
- LED Effects Outputs: 2
- Speaker Outputs: Bare speaker wire (2 main speakers, 3 surround speakers)
- Playback: DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD-R, CD-RW, VCD, MP2, MPEG4, DIVX, CD-G
- Bluetooth: v3.0 with EDR
- Bluetooth Range: 45 feet
- Mic Input: Dual 1/4" with volume and Echo controls
- Built-in Features: FM tuner with auto scan, Pal / NTSC Switchable
- Built-in Fan: Yes
- Remote: Yes
- Dimensions: 17" L x 10" W x 5" H
- Weight: 22.2 lbs
Video of HC655:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Enjoy superb sound quality without bulky cabinet speakers crowding the room. These ceiling speakers are precision tuned for excellent audio response at high and low volumes. These speakers are perfect for both large and small rooms. For larger rooms you can install 8 or more of them while in smaller rooms 2 or 4 will fill the room. These are perfect for complete home systems where you want to install speakers in multiple rooms.
These in-ceiling speakers feature a 6.5” polypropylene cone for clear, rich mids and deep bass. Rubber surrounds eliminate unwanted distortion so all your music sounds loud and clear. Our mylar dome tweeter provides clean, crisp highs. Each pair puts out 160 watts RMS and 500 watts of peak power! This is more than enough power to fill large rooms. The included sheer grill enables flush installation and can be painted to match any décor. Our high quality spring loaded push terminals supply a perfect signal from your amp or receiver.
These speakers will outperform other speakers on the market that sell for $125 and up. We also are offering a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with these we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and take them back and refund all of your money.
- Rockville HC655 6.5” White 500 Watt 2-Way In-Ceiling Home Theater Speakers
- Peak Power Handling: 250 Watts (per speaker) / 500 Watts (per pair)
- RMS Power Handling: 80 Watts (per speaker) / 160 Watts (per pair)
- Polypropylene Cone
- Rubber Surround
- 6.5” Woofer
- 1” Aluminum Voice Coil
- ½” Mylar Dome Tweeter
- 10 oz. Ferrite Magnet
- High Quality Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Aim-able Swivel Tweeter
- Paintable Flush Mount Grills
- Frequency Response: 60Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 89dB @ 1w / 1m
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 2.91”
- Cut-out Diameter: 7.6”
- Color: White (paintable)
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
How to Set Up Your Rock Shaker Subwoofer:
Video of ROCK SHAKER 8:
The Rock Shaker 8 is an all in one powered 8” subwoofer perfect for any home theater system or studio application.
This product uses high grade components from the ground up and delivers clean sound with tight and thumpy bass you can really feel.
The enclosure is made of high quality MDF which delivers superb sound. We use a highly efficient class “D” amplifier that is engineered to be perfectly matched with the woofer and enclosure. We tested the rear firing port and determined it delivers the best bass response where you get optimal reflection that will disburse the sound throughout the room.
The woofer is top quality with foam surrounds and features a Y30 grade magnet, and a 4-layer voice coil.
Our subwoofer has RCA inputs and outputs as well as high level speaker inputs and outputs to support any setup.
- Rockville Rock Shaker 8 Black 400 Watt Powered 8" Home Theater Subwoofer
- 400 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS
- Built-in Class D Amplifier
- Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. (MDF wood sounds better and lasts longer than particle board)
- High-grade vinyl enclosure covering with a beautiful finish
- The enclosure is built with the perfect air space to maximize sound quality and punch
- The rear firing port is engineered for optimal sound
- Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply
- High-grade woofer with foam surround and paper cone
- Woofer has a Y30 grade magnet, and 1.5” 4-layer voice coil
- Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound!
- Enclosure is filled with fire resistant poly cotton
- Detachable foam grill
Inputs / Outputs / Controls:
- RCA line input
- RCA line output
- Speaker High level inputs
- Speaker High level outputs
- Volume control
- Phase switch (0°-180°)
- Crossover Frequency control
- Power switch
- Standard IEC power cable included
- Amplifier: Class D
- Woofer Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise ratio: 85 dB (Maximum output with THD+N <1%, A-weighted)
- THD: <1%
- INPUT sensitivity: 88dB +/- 2dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 200 Hz
- 400 Watts peak output
- 200 Watts RMS output
- Voltage: 110-240V
- Product Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 11.8'' x 13.8" x 15''
- Shipping Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 14.6" x 18.3'' x 18.9''
- Unit Weight: 18 LBS
- Shipping Weight: 22 LBS
- Color: Black