Finally! Rockville enclosures!
We didn’t want to just put out any enclosure and slap our name on it. Our subs deserve a better home than an ordinary pre-fab enclosure! We tasked our team to make the nicest enclosure in the history of car audio and this is what they came up with!
The enclosure is strong and sturdy and has amazing sound! That is what is most important of course. But wait, there is more! This is a show ready enclosure! The front panel has thick plexi glass and we put LED’s in strategic locations that give this a really unique design that you will not find anywhere else. The LED’s have a selectable switch allowing you to select white or blue.
Did we succeed in making the nicest enclosure ever ? I searched all the popular brands and I did not find any enclosure that looked better.
Housed inside this enclosure are our famous K6 subs.
- Rockville DV12K6D2 Dual 12" 4800w Car Audio Subwoofer w Plexi Sub Enclosure Box
- Final Impedance: 2 Ohm
- Peak Power Handling: 4800 Watts
- Continuous RMS Power Handling: 1200 Watts
- ¾” MDF enclosure with black carpet
- 1” MDF where the subs are mounted
- Made with Sexy-Plexy! Plexi-glass front panel
- LED with selectable colors (white or blue selectable) (The LEDs were designed to have a professional look for a show car)
- Show ready enclosure! We were given the challenge by our team to develop the nicest enclosure in the history of car audio and this is what we came up with. We hope you all love it!
- Bonded stapled and braced and it is strong as a beast
- Vented enclosure (side firing)
- Pre-wired down to a 2 ohm final impedance
- Copper push terminals
- Vent dimensions: 1.77" x 11.57" x 15.75"
- Tuning frequency of enclosure: 35 .6Hz
- Dimensions: 15.2” H x 32.01” W x 12.6 or 15.75” D (the rear of the enclosure is sloped so the depth is different on the top and bottom)
- 2.5" Voice coils (Black Aluminum Former Wound with 100% OFC Copper Wire
- The wire we use is made in the USA! It is one of the most important components to make the sub high quality and last longer
- Double Stacked 100 Oz High Quality Magnet
- Cast Aluminum Basket With Black Sanded Finish Makes This Sub Very Efficient
- Fiber Reinforced Ultra Stiff Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Thick Foam Surround Provides Incredible Sound Quality With Minimal Distortion
- Polypropylene (PP) Dustcap
- Two Chrome-Plated Binding Post Terminals - These are the best terminals on the market and they accept any gauge wire
- Impedance: Dual 2-Ohm Voice Coils
- Vented Hole on T-yoke Enhances Heat Dissipation
- High BL Magnetic Motor Gap
- We use the highest grade black glue that handles extremely high temperatures which allows our woofer to handle even more power than they are rated
- Cutout Diameter: 11.125” inches
- Mounting Depth: 5.75” inches
- Frequency Response: 27 Hz - 1.5K kHz
- 8mm T-Yoke + 8mm Washer
- Sensitivity: 85dB
- XMAX:22 MM (One way)