- (1) Rockville DV12K51 Dual 12" K5 2800w Car Subwoofers+Vented Sub Enclosure Box/1Ohm
- (1) Memphis Audio SE2000.1D 500 Watt Mono Amplifier 1-Ohm Car Stereo Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's
Video of K5 Series UPDATED:
- Rockville DV12K51 Dual 12" K5 2800w Car Subwoofers Pre-loaded In Vented Sub Enclosure
- Final Impedance: 1 Ohm
- Peak Power Handling: 2800 Watts
- Continuous RMS Power Handling: 700 Watts
- ¾" MDF enclosure
- Bonded stapled and braced
- Computer designed vents
- Angled at 15 % for perfect bass alignment
- High quality aviation grade tweed carpet
- Satin Nickel speaker wire push terminals
- Enclosure air space is 1.82 Cu Ft per sub
- Vent dimensions: 3" x 9.75" x 9.75"
- Tuning frequency of enclosure: 35 Hz
- 2" 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with OFC (100% Copper) Wire
- The wire we use to wind the voice coil is imported from Japan which is way better quality than the standard China wire
- 50 Oz High Quality Magnet
- Cast Iron Basket With Black Sanded Finish
- Fiber Reinforced Ultra Stiff Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone - This cone is very efficient which makes the speaker sound louder even without requiring a lot of power to push it
- Thick Foam Surround Provides Incredible Sound Quality With Minimal Distortion
- Blue Stitching Cone Reinforcement Ensures Long Life
- Polypropylene Dustcap
- Gold-Plated spring loaded push terminals
- Vented Hole on T-yoke Enhances Heat Dissipation
- Mounting Gasket with Rockville branding Makes it Easy To Mount the Subwoofer Air-Tight
- High BL Magnetic Motor Gap
- High grade black glue that handles extremely high temperatures which allows our woofer to handle even more power
- Cutout Diameter: 11.02" inches
- Mounting Depth: 5.03" inches
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz - 1.5K kHz
- 6mm T-Yoke + 6mm Washer
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Weight: 62.7 Lbs.
- Dimensions of enclosure: 32.5" x 17.25" x 16.25"
- Shipping Weight: 69 Lbs.
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 34" x 18.7" x 17.9" Inches
- Body: Non-Pressed Paper
- Gap Plate Inside Diameter: 80mm (3.14 inches)
- Gap Plate Outside Diameter: 156mm (6.14 inches)
- Gap Plate Thickness: 25mm (0.98 inches)
- Yoke Outside Diameter: 145mm (5.7 inches)
- Yoke Thickness: 6mm (0.23 inches)
- Yoke Pole Diameter: 50mm (2 inches)
Street Edge amplifiers were designed to be affordable without sacrificing performance. The stripped down styling of these amplifiers allowed more resources to be dedicated to achieving solid performance with big power ratings at an affordable price point.
- Extruded Aluminum Heatsink
- Variable Crossovers
- Remote Bass Knob (Mono)
- Subsonic Filter (Mono)
- RMS POWER 4 ohm (w): 200 x 1
- RMS POWER 2 ohm (w): 350 x 1
- RMS POWER 1 ohm (w): 500 x 1
- Bridged/Mono Power 4 ohm (w): N/A
- THD% 4 ohm: <1%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 250Hz
- Dimensions L x W x H: 11.92 x 7.59 x 2.08
- Warranty (years): 1 Year
- Input Range: 200mV x 8V
- Recommended Amp Kit: 8GKIT
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
- 1 - 17' High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17' - 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17' - 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17' - 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3' - 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7' Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets