- (1) Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 250 Ohm Open Maximum Comfort HiFi Headphones
- (1) Mackie HM-4 4-Way Distribution Headphone Amplifier Amp w/4 Headphone Outputs
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones+Detachable Coil Cable+Case+Extra Ear Pad
Description of DT 990 Premium 250 Ohm::
THE CULT OBJECT
The DT 990 Premium over-ear headphones have been winning the hearts of countless Hi-Fi and music enthusiasts since the 1980s
The DT 990 Premium has been an integral part of beyerdynamic's portfolio for more than 20 years – not that this has detracted at all from its popularity: music lovers galore continue to value the stereo headphones as a reliable companion. Boasting vibrant and natural sound, these headphones know how to impress and are also ideally suited for many music styles. Because all components and replacement parts are always available, you are guaranteed a product that is exceptionally durable.
The DT 990 Premium comes in an open back design. This means that background noise outside the headphones remains clearly discernible even at higher volumes. This design lends the music a feeling of a wide soundstage, an appreciation of space that gives almost the same sense of enjoyment as listening to music with loudspeakers. The sound is spectacular. Distinctive highs and intense bass combine to produce a perfect richness of sound that delights rock and pop enthusiasts in particular.
EXCELLENT WEARING COMFORT
The flexible headband and silky-smooth ear pads ensure wearing comfort "par excellence". The ear pads are known for their breathable and skin-friendly velour, enabling the listener to enjoy music for hours without any excessive build-up of heat. Thanks to the combination of comfortable headband and robust yokes made from aluminium, the premium headphones ensure a pleasant fit even for long listening sessions.
DIFFERENCES COMPARED TO DT 990 PRO
The DT 990 Premium and the DT 990 PRO are identical when it comes to sound. Identically designed acoustic transducers are used. However, the Premium models have a somewhat softer headband for enjoying music at home while the PRO headset has a slightly tighter fit on the head so that it doesn't move even in case of faster movements in everyday studio use. Moreover, the PRO version is supplied with a coiled cable and the Premium version with a straight cable.
Recommended for versatile use including on mobile devices such as tablets or smartphones.
Developed primarily for use at home on a stereo system.
Ideal for hi-fi systems with especially powerful headphone outputs or special headphone amplifiers.
MADE IN GERMANY
The quality pledge "Made in Germany" starts with the high-quality of the built-in parts. The next step includes hand crafting in Germany, where the product is produced with care and attention to detail. Finally, our products are characterised by durability, since many parts can be exchanged and replaced.
- Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 250 Ohm Open Maximum Comfort HiFi Headphones
- Circumaural, premium headphones for music enjoyment at home
- Distinctive highs, intense bass and excellent spatial reproduction
- Optimum wearing comfort, even when enjoying music for several hours
- Open design for especially spacious sound, virtually speaker-like
- Made in Germany
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Open
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Sound Coupling To The Ear: Circumaural (Around The Ear)
- Frequency response: 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 32 O / 250 O / 600 O
- Nominal SPL: 96 dB
- T.H.D: < 0.2%
- Power handling capacity: 100 mW
- Nominal headband pressure: 2.8 N
- Cable length and type: 3 m / straight cable
- Connection: Gold-plated 1/8" mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
- Weight without cable: 290 g
Authorized Mackie Dealer
Description of HM-4:
The ultra-compact HM-4 4-Way Headphone Amplifier features a 1/4” stereo input and four 1/4" headphone outputs with individual level controls. Perfect for studios or even at home when up to four people want to listen together.
- Mackie HM-4 4-Way Distribution Headphone Amplifier with 4 Headphone Outputs
- Share a single stereo source with up to 4 pairs of headphones
- Individual level control for each output
- Powered via the included 12v AC adapter
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction
- PRO-M50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼" adapter
All About Your PRO-M50:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you'll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear.
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51" coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼" adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
- Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional High-Definition Studio Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed swivel ear cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 51" coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158" fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼" adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Stainless steel headband frame and moving arms are durable and long-lasting
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 97±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response:10Hz - 25KHz
- Max. Power: 600MW
- Rating Power: 260MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)