- (1) Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohm Closed Back Reference Studio Tracking Headphones
- (1) Rockville TubeHead Tube Headphone Amplifier Amp / 6K4 Tubes / 16-300 Ohms/180mW
What's in the Box:
- DT 770 Pro
- Jack Adapter 6.35mm
- Drawstring Bag
Description of DT 770 Pro 80 ohm:
The DT 770 PRO headphones is the range’s closed-back model and offers maximum flexibility and detailed sound that you can rely on.
Impressive sound Volume
The beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO headphones have established themselves as a firm favorite amongst music producers, sound engineers and broadcasters and are used in studios all over the world. They reproduce the entire frequency range with incredible precision, and even reproduce low frequencies in punchy detail.
TOP-NOTCH Impulse Response
The headphones are designed for critical music and sound monitoring, providing a perfectly neutral listening environment with exceptional isolation and top-notch impulse response. High frequencies are translated into an analytical and differentiated sound. Ultra-low bass sounds are defined and reproduced crisply.
The robust spring steel headband ensures a secure fit for the wearer. Soft ear cups mean that the headphones are comfortable even if worn for prolonged periods. The single-sided cable allows the headphones to be put on and taken off frequently without cables getting tangled.
One aspect that sets our products apart from the rest is that they are handmade in Germany. We are particularly proud of the durability of our products, because all the components used are replaceable if necessary.
- Circumaural headphones for professional sound in the studio and on mobile devices
- Innovative bass reflex system
- High wearing comfort thanks to soft, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Made in Germany
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Weight Headphones Without Cable: 270 g
- Headphone Frequency Response: 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Headphone impedance: 80 ohm
- Nominal Sound Pressure Level: 96 dB
- Sound Coupling To The Ear: Circumaural (around the ear)
Video of TubeHead:
- 1 x Tube headphone amplifier
- 1 x 12V 1A US Power Supply
- Manual and warranty card
The Rockville TubeHead headphone amplifier is one of the best sounding headphone amps available on the market. We use 6K4 tubes that are extremely high quality. We engineered this item to sound amazing with these tubes. The sound is so clear and warm that you will never want to take your headphones off.
The power output is 180 mW @ 32 ohm at 0.03% THD. The Tubehead by Rockville supports headphones from 16 ohms all the way up to 600 ohms making this headphone amp universal.
If you want the best sounding tube headphone amp on the market then make sure to check out the TubeHead by Rockville.
(Please note we compared our model to some other ones on the market and there are some brands who were writing crazy specs like 2,000 mW but their amp was not even nearly as powerful or warm sounding as ours). If you want the best product from an honest company this is it..
Features: Full List of Replacement Tubes:
Full List of Replacement Tubes: