- (1) Beyerdynamic DT-770-PRO-250 Closed Back Reference Studio Tracking Headphones
- (1) Rockville HeadRock Battery Powered Rechargeable Personal Headphone Amplifier Amp
Authorized Beyerdynamic Dealer!
Description of DT-770-PRO-250:
The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone and has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy. The cushion system allows the DT 770 PRO to be used comfortably for long periods of time.
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Ltd 250 Ohm Reference Headphones For Control and Monitoring Applications
- Closed, diffuse-field studio headphone
- "Bass reflex" technology for improved bass response
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided cable
- NEW - Limiter - Protects Hearing Loss and Damage
- Velour, circumaural ear pads
- Transmission type Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle) Closed
- Headphone impedance 250 ohms
- Headphone frequency response 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level 96 dB
- Construction Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging 397 g
- Click Here To View The Specification Sheet (Link Opens In A New Tab)
- Click Here To View The User Manual (Link Opens In A New Tab)
- Click Here To View The Detailed Information On The Limiter Technology Which Helps Prevent Hearing Loss (Link Opens In A New Tab)
- Best prices - We sell all Beyerdynamic Products at the lowest price as possible.
- Full Factory Warranty
- Detailed information of all products
- Lifetime Customer Service by Beyerdynamic Product Experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Beyerdynamic from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
How to Set Up Your HEADROCK:
Video of HeadRock: