- (1) Denon DS1 24-bit Serato DJ USB DVS Vinyl Audio Interface w/(2) Sets of RCA
- (1) Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
Description of DS1:
THE DS1 SERATO DIGITAL VINYL AUDIO INTERFACE: FOR THE LOVE OF VINYL
Compact and feature-packed, the DS1 smashes the price/performance barrier for professional DJs.
More Than You Hoped For
Throw your assumptions out the window—the DS1 is a breakthrough interface for users of Serato NoiseMap™—the system used to control a Serato-based digital music library when you’re using a turntable or CD player. The DS1 is plug-and-play with Serato DJ, extending Denon DJ’s famous audio quality and reliability to club DJs and turntablists who prefer the feel of vinyl, but still want the flexibility that a digital music library provides.
It Specializes in Hookups
At the heart of the DS1 is a bi-directional audio interface with two sets of RCA stereo inputs for turntables or professional CD players. As DJs manipulate the vinyl or CD NoiseMap signal, Serato DJ software mirrors the control signal—controlling digital tracks on-screen in real-time for beatmatching, cueing, scratching, and track juggling. Playback audio is distributed by the DS1 to a mixer or loudspeaker system in studio-grade 24-bit quality via two sets of RCA stereo outputs. In other words, connect anything you need and the DS1 will always send out a great signal—clean, clear and true to the music.
Small. But Fierce.
Denon DJ’s DS1 is smaller than most smartphones, making it an ideal companion for the travelling DJ. The rugged, all-metal construction easily survives constant transport, setup and breakdown. A single USB cable handles power and audio duties, greatly simplifying operation. Inputs are phono/CD selectable with a grounding post for turntable use. It’s all there. You’re covered.
All the Bases—Covered.
With its precise, dependable tracking and remarkably clear audio, the DS1 ushers in a new wave of performance for the hands-on DJ. Whether you’re using NoiseMap vinyl or optical media, the DS1 goes hard every night to eliminate the gap between that classic analog feel you’re after and the precise digital capability you demand.
- Premium Digital Vinyl System (DVS) interface for Serato DJ
- Interfaces turntables and CD players using Serato NoiseMap with a Serato DJ-based digital music library
- Plug and play with Serato DJ and Serato DVS Expansion Pack—no purchase necessary
- (2) sets of stereo RCA inputs and outputs for left and right decks
- Studio-grade 24-bit digital to analog conversion
- Supports 44.1kHz, 48kHz, and 96kHz sampling rates
- Dedicated grounding post for use with turntables
- Single USB cable connection to a computer for power and audio
- Includes (2) Serato NoiseMap control tone vinyl records and CDs
- Includes USB and stereo RCA cables
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- Line Inputs 1–4 (unbalanced RCA):
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0.02dB)
- Dynamic Range: 103 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB (1 kHz, +6 dBV (2Vrms), A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.002% (1 kHz +6 dBV (2Vrms))
- Max Input Level: +9 dBV
- Input Impedance: 47 kΩ
- Phono Inputs 1–4 (unbalanced RCA):
- Dynamic Range: 81 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.022% (1 kHz, -27dBV)
- Max Input Level: -26dBV (53 mVrms)
- Input Impedance: 47 kΩ
- Line Outputs 1–4 (unbalanced RCA):
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0.07 dB)
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.007% (1 kHz, -1 dBFS)
- Maximum Output Level: +6 dBV
- Output Impedance: 100 Ω
- Note: All specifications above measured at 20 kHz bandwidth.
- Unit Size:
- 4.7" (W) x 3.0" (D) x 0.9" (H)
- Unit Weight: 0.55 lbs
- DJ1500 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of DJ1500:
Rockville brings you Pro quality DJ headphones at an incredible price with its new DJ1500. These headphones are tailor made to meet the demanding needs of today’s DJs. The DJ1500 features large over-the-ear swiveling cups with superbly comfortable foam ear pads (interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions included) that seal tight around the ear for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering an extended frequency range and incredible bass response. You’ll hear pronounced vocals; rich, deep bass, rich mids, and crisp highs that will make mixing tracks a breeze. We’ve also incorporated exclusive sound isolation technology which helps to greatly reduce background noise.
The DJ1500 features a clean modern look with ergonomically designed ear cups that swivel 45° up and can flip around 180°. The headband is made of soft supple leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. Improved rugged swivel joints can withstand the rigors of daily use and provide years of carefree use. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. We also provide a hard leather case to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
With deep bass response, optimal sound reproduction, and a sleek modern design the DJ1500 will quickly become your first choice whether spinning wax at the club or practicing your mixing techniques at home.
- Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional DJ Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed large over-the-ear swivel cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 47” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 100±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response: 8Hz – 22KHz
- Max. Power: 800MW
- Rating Power: 400MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)