- (1) Mackie DRM18S 2000 Watt 18" Pro Powered Active Live Sound DJ PA Subwoofer Sub
- (1) Rockville GASPOLE-B M20 Threaded Air Assist Subwoofer-Speaker Pole Mount Stand
Authorized Mackie Dealer!
DRM Series Overview:
New! DRM Powered Series hear it TO
DRM Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers feature class-leading power, Advanced Impulse™ DSP for unmatched clarity, and the DRM Control Dashboard™ with full-color display for easy control.
RAISING THE BAR FOR GREAT SOUND
DRM Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers deliver class-leading power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplifiers with next-gen protection and Power Factor Correction technology for peak performance when you need it. Advanced Impulse™ DSP provides acoustic correction and time-alignment via precision tuned FIR filters for crystal clear, punchy sound typically experienced only with massive touring systems.
The DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast, full-color display on the back panel for quick and easy setup. Custom transducers housed in touring-grade plywood cabinets are designed for consistent performance in the most demanding applications. Equipped with M10 flypoints, dual angle pole mounts, and available line array configurations – the DRM Series is perfect for mobile DJs, bands, clubs, houses of worship, production/install, and more.
ADVANCED IMPULSE™ DSP MODULE
What does it do for me?
Mackie’s filtering technology is not your typical speaker processing. The goal of our Advanced Impulse™ DSP is to remove all the anomalies that loudspeakers and horns contribute to a signal, from “honkiness” or “squelch” to "mushy" low end, effectively making the drivers "invisible" and output nothing but perfect, clean sound. By more intelligently (and more thoroughly) employing the benefits of FIR filtering, Advanced Impulse DSP eliminates undesired acoustic anomalies across the entire dispersion zone (horizontal and vertical), as well as frequency range and time domain.
How it's done?
The main way this is accomplished is by measuring the negative frequency response and time domain impacts that each transducer and horn in the system introduces – on axis as well as off – and reversing/correcting for those anomalies before the signal hits the speaker. The result is the output from the speaker is fully corrected for flat, clear, time-aligned, and smooth sound throughout the entire time, space, and response domains.
DRM CONTROL DASHBOARD™
When setup time is limited, changes need to happen on the fly, or you just want to get your system going without extra hassle, the last thing you need is the controls on your loudspeakers being difficult.
The DRM Control Dashboard™ starts with a big, bright, full-color display that is easy to read and offers unmatched visual feedback on levels, adjustments, and more. The default window keeps you informed on every critical setting at a glance. Big green level meters let you know clearly when you have signal and if it is clipping.
But how do I control it? One single knob, that's it. Spin to select what you want, push in, set it how you like it, done.
From stage monitor to line array, DRM Series Professional Loudspeakers are a powerful, versatile sound reinforcement solution for DJs, Bands, Clubs, Production, Install, and more.
- 2000W 18” PROFESSIONAL POWERED SUBWOOFER
- High-efficiency 2000W Class-D amplifier offers ample headroom for professional applications
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Next-gen protection circuitry keeps transducers safe and ensures peak performance in all applications
- Advanced Impulse™ DSP Module
- Precision acoustic correction delivers reference quality sound that is consistent even at high SPL
- DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-resolution full color display for easy single-knob access to configuration, processing, and more
- View current crossover setting, high-resolution metering, and more from a single overview window
- User adjustable variable crossover point allows for matching to any speaker system plus a DRM specific mode tailors DRM18S for full-range DRM loudspeakers
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets for various applications and venues
- Cardioid mode allows for easy setup of a directional subwoofer array
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- Polarity Invert
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
- Dual independent input channels with Full-Range Direct and High-Pass outputs
- Premium components
- Road-worthy 18mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance with a touring-grade textured coating and powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- 18” High-excursion woofer offers increased bass response, low distortion, and professional reliability to withstand the most demanding applications
- Acoustic design with no compromises
- Ample internal volume and precision tuned ports naturally deliver the bass you need with minimal distortion
- Versatile configuration options
- Flyable via optional FB100 Fly Bar and FKDRM18S Flyware Kit
- M20 threaded pole attachment for use with DRM Series loudspeakers and other pole mountable speakers
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- 90 lb / 40.8 kg
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Mackie Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Mackie product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Mackie from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturer warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
Video of GASPOLE-B:
- Rockville GASPOLE-B M20 Threaded Air Assist Subwoofer-Speaker Pole Mount Stand
- Adjustable air assist from 33.5” – 55” Inches
- Air-Assist Makes Raising and Lowering Super Easy!
- Raises even the heaviest speakers with very little effort. Air-assist does the work for you.
- Fits all subwoofers with standard M20 threading such as Presonus, JBL PRX, VRX, STX and SRX818
- Load capacity: 140 Lbs
- Pole diameter: 1.38" inches (35mm)
- RCF SUB 9007AS
- RCF SUB 9006AS
- RCF SUB 9004AS
- RCF SUB 8006AS
- RCF SUB 8005AS
- RCF SUB 8004AS
- RCF SUB 905AS II
- Mackie DRM18S
- Mackie DRM18S-P
- JBL EON618S
- JBL PRX815XLF
- JBL PRX818XLF
- JBL SRX818SP
- JBL SRX828SP
- JBL VRX915S
- JBL VRX918S
- QSC KW181
- QSC KSUB
- QSC KLA181
- JBL SRX718S
- JBL PRX618S-XLF
- JBL PRX718XLF
- PreSonus AIR15S
- PreSonus ULT18
- PreSonus AIR18s
- PreSonus StudioLive 18sAI
- PreSonus CDL18s