Video of DBM65:
- dBM65 Amplifier
- Bass remote
- PA Microphone
- Birth sheet with Tested Power
- Mounting Screws
- Warranty Card
- Owner’s Manual
Some Popular Configurations:
- 4 full range speakers and 1 or 2 subwoofers
- 8 full range speakers and 1 or 2 subwoofers
- 6 full range speakers (one per channel)
- 12 full range speakers (2 per channel)
- (3) extremely high-powered subwoofers
- Combination of midrange speakers and tweeters
- Combination of subwoofers, full range speakers, and tweeters
There are a ton of other configuration options, because you can bridge any 2 channels of the amp and you can also plug 2 speakers into any single channel of the amp. All channels can be used for full range speakers or for subwoofers since each channel has a crossover. With 110 watts Dyno-Certified per channel @ 2 ohms; each channel has more than enough power for the best speakers on the market.
There is also a really cool feature I wanted to mention quickly. It has 6 channel, 4 channel, and 2 channel selectable input modes. This means if you only have one set of RCA outputs on your receiver, you can run this in 2 channel mode and still have a 6 channel amp to connect many speakers! If you have 3 pairs of preamp outputs you can run the amp in 6 channel input mode. If you have 2 pairs you can select the 4 channel input mode.
The all new dB marine series of amplifiers gives you the best of both worlds! We took the sound of our best-selling series of dB car amps and we added top of the line marine grade parts so that they will last forever and withstand even the harshest conditions on the water.
We went a little overboard (no pun intended) to make this amp marine ready. We conformal coated the PCB board with a waterproof glue that is painted on to protect the circuitry. We then added waterproof silicone covers over the terminals so that water can never get into the amp. The heat sink, including the bottom plate, is made of aluminum which is rustproof. The end panels, the internal mounting screws and hardware of the amp are made of stainless steel and are rustproof as well. Even after many years of use the amp will be rust free and operate like new!
The DBM65 is a 6-Channel amplifier with 2,600 watts peak output and 650 watts Dyno-Certified power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
This amp has a very cool fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover. What is cool about it is that our crossover supports low pass, high pass, bandpass, and subsonic. This makes our amp ideal for subwoofers (sealed and vented), full range speakers, and midrange speakers. In high pass mode we allow you to filter out frequencies between 15Hz - 4K Hz. In full mode you will not be filtering any frequencies. The really cool part is in low pass mode you can use the high pass and low pass mode. So for example you can set the low pass mode to 50 hz, and then you can set the high pass to 15 Hz. In this case you would be playing frequencies in the range of 15-50 Hz on this channel. This would be an example of using the subsonic filter. Another option you have is for midrange speakers, you can use our low pass filter and set it really high. Lets say to 150 hz. And then you can set the high pass to 3K hz and your midrange speakers will only play that frequency range. Our advanced crossover technology will allow you to really fine tune each speaker to get the sound you desire.
The other cool thing is that this amp has 3 of these crossovers. Every 2 channels has its own set of advanced filters.
As an example; you can use:
Channels 1-2 for 4 full range speakers (in full mode)
Channels 3-4 for 8 midrange speakers (using the bandpass filter)
Channels 5-6 for a subwoofer or 2 (using low pass filter with or without the subsonic)
This amp is capable of supporting almost any setup you can think of.
The dBM65 is protected by a full IC controlled circuitry with mute, delay, and soft start technology to protect your amplifier and speakers from thumping when you turn your vehicle on.
We are so confident that you will be satisfied with this amplifier that we will offer you a 90 day money back guarantee. If this amp does not perform as well as you expected, we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and give you your money back. This means that, if for any reason you want to return the amplifier for a full refund within 90 days, you can! (Amp must be complete along with the box).
- Rockville DBM65 6-Channel 2600w Peak/660w Dyno-Certified RMS Marine/Boat Amplifier
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 2 Ohm:110 Watts x 6 Channel <1% THD+N
- 4 Ohm: 75 Watts x 6 Channel <1% THD+N
- 4 Ohm Bridged: 220 Watts x 3 Channel
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 440 Watts x 6 Channel
- 4 Ohm 300 Watts x 6 Channel
- 4 Ohm Bridged: 880 Watts x 3 Channel
- All channels on the amp have crossovers so they can each be used for subs or full range speakers or midrange or tweeters
- All channels on the amplifier are bridgeable
- Painted Conformal Coating PCB Board (Uses 2577 Waterproof Glue)
- Waterproof silicone covers for end panels
- Rustproof Aluminum heat sink with grey hairline finish
- Stainless steel end panels are rustproof
- All screws and mounting hardware are stainless steel and rustproof
- Bottom panel is aluminum and rustproof
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Adjustable High Pass Filter: 15Hz - 4KHz
- Adjustable Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 40Hz (use both the LPF and HPF knobs)
- Adjustable Low Pass Filter: 40Hz - 4KHz
- Adjustable bandpass filter 15Hz - 4KHz (use both the LPF and HPF knobs)
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Channels 5&6 are mono only with 24 dB / Octave crossover in Low Pass mode
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Adjustable input level
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- 2CH/4CH/6CH Input Mode Switch
- Microphone Input with included PA microphone
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50KHz
- Damping Factor: >80 @ 100Hz
- Optical Coupler Technology
- 30 Amp x 3 ATC Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9" x 2.4" x 19.8"
- Weight: 12.3 Lbs