- (1) Pair of Polk Audio DB652 6.5" 300 Watt Car Audio Marine/ATV/Motorcycle/Boat Speakers
- (1) Pair of Rockville MAC65B 6.5" Black Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pod Enclosures
Authorized Polk Audio Dealer!
Description of DB652:
Everything you love about Polk’s Dynamic Balance technology—that rich, clean, full-range sound—is built into the marine-tough, yet ruggedly sophisticated, DB+ series. And with its universal fit, it can be installed in any vehicle: Automobiles, motorcycles, boats, ATVs—you name it.
- (2) Polk Audio DB652 6.5" 300 Watt Car Audio Marine/ATV/Motorcycle/Boat Speakers
- High performance audio upgrade that delivers signature quality sound that goes beyond OEM factory systems
- Marine certified with IP65 rating (water- and dirt-resistant) and tested for salt-fog, UV and humidity
- Polypropylene and UV tolerant cone with waterproof inner and outer surrounds
- Simple drop-in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATVs—you name it
- Zero tweeter protrusion and reduced mounting depth for a precise fit
- Dynamic Balance technology offers a rich, clean, full-range sound
- ¾”, 20mm Tweeter ensures clear, balanced mids and highs
- 100 Watts at Continuous Power; 300 Watts at Peak Power
- Cut-Out Diameter: 5" (127 mm)
- Height: 0.47" (12 mm)
- Driver Mounting Depth - Bottom Mount: 2.12" (54 mm)
- Driver Mounting Depth - Top Mount: 1.77" (45 mm)
- Grille - Height: 20 mm
- Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter: 6.5" (165 mm)
- Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Max Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Total Frequency Response: 40Hz-22kHz
- 300 Watts Peak Power Total Per Pair / 150 Watts Peak Power Per Speaker
- 100 Watts RMS Total Power Per Pair / 50 Watts RMS Per Speaker
Video of MAC65B:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC65B comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC65B features a black powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair of Rockville MAC65B black aluminum can wakeboard tower enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful black powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 6.5” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
- Mounting Depth - 6.7"
- Total Depth - 9.15"
- Cutout - 5.55"
- Diameter - 7.39".
- Mounting diameter - 6.4" (Narrow diameter - 6.12")
- Height of mount - 3.75"
- Total height of unit - 11"
*Although the pre-drilled holes will accommodate most speakers on the market, there may be some that don't fit. If that is the case you can drill holes into the lip of the can to line up with your speaker's mounting holes.
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.