- (1) Rockville dB55 4000 Watt/980 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS 5 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp, Loud!, Loud!!
- (1) Engauge by Memphis KIT4 4 Gauge Amplifier Amp Installation Wire Kit 17 ft. RCAs
- (2) Rockville RTR172 2 Channel - Dual 17 Foot High Grade Twisted Pair RCA Cable 100% Copper
Video of dB55:
The dB55 is a 5 channel amplifier with 4,000 watts peak output and 980 watts Dyno Certified power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, and mute and delay soft start technology. The dB55 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
The dB amps by Rockville use the top parts and components recommended by Rockville’s very own engineer. These amps are the best sounding out of any series we have ever created. They perform more efficiently resulting in even dB of sound. We created them to be 2 ohm stable just like the world’s most famous amps by Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc. If you compare our amp to the most famous amps you will find our amp can compete and, in my opinion, surpass the performance of anything in its class.
Each and every amplifier we manufacture is tested twice. Once at the semi-finished PCB stage of production, and then another test is done at the final assembly. We also run age tests on them. After this is all done, we hire a 3rd party independent company unaffiliated with our factory or with us to go to the factory and inspect 20% of all the production items. We test the power, the controls, and over 20 other tests. We guarantee these amps will satisfy you. We are so confident in your satisfaction of this amplifier that we will offer you a 90 day money back guarantee. If this amp does not perform as well as you expected we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and give you all of your money back. This means if for any reason you want to return the amplifier back for a full refund within 90 days, you can! (Amp must be complete along with the box).
- Bass Remote
- Birth sheet with tested power
- Owner’s manual
- Mounting Screws
- Rockville dB55 4000 Watt/980 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS 5 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp, Loud!
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 120 Watts x 4 + 500 Watts x 1 <1% THD+N
- 4 Ohm: 80 Watts x 4 + 300 Watts x 1 <1% THD+N
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 2 Ohm 480 Watts x 4 + 2000 Watts x 1
- 4 Ohm: 320 Watts x 4 + 1200 Watts x 1
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Rugged switching MOSFETs for Class D in CH5
- Under Voltage Protection at 10V
- Over Voltage Protection at 16V
- Optical Coupler Class “AB” +“D” Technology
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: (CH1-CH4)40Hz –4KHz /(CH5)50Hz –250Hz
- High Pass Filter: 15Hz – 4KHz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 15-35KHz
- Damping Factor: >100@ 100Hz
- 40 Amp x3
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9" x 2.4" x 18.6"
Features of MEMPHIS KIT4:
- (1) 17ft 4GA blue power wire, 7×7×16/0.15mm, OD:9.5mm, CCA
- (1) 3ft 4GA black ground wire, 7×7×16/0.15mm, OD:9.5mm, CCA
- (1) 17ft 2ch side by side interconnect
- (1) 17ft blue remote turn on wire, 32/0.15mm, OD:2.1mm
- (1) AFS fuse holder, zinc parts, nickle plated
- (1) AFS fuse, 60A, nickel
- (10) Cable tie
- (2) 4GA 5/16" nickel ring terminal
- (2) Blue boots
- (2) 4GA 1/4" nickel ring terminal
- (2) Black boots
- (2) 4GA #10 nickel spade terminal
- (2) 4GA boots, one black, one blue
- (1) 12-10 nickel speaker terminal
- (2) Red boots for speaker terminal
- (2) 4GA grommets
- (1) 4" black wire ties
- (1) Poly bag for accessories
- (1) Poly bag with header card
Description of RTR172 :
RCA cables are the backbone of your audio system. They are used for transferring audio and video signals. Without a proper cable and good signal, you can have a distortion, which would hold your system back from performing at its optimal capabilities. Don't ever settle for cheap RCA's because they will not provide a clean signal to your amplifiers or video sources.
These Rockville RCA cables are 100 % copper, and feature advanced technologies like triple shielding, magnetic interference rejection, woven outer shield, and more. The best way to ensure that you’ll have a good setup is to invest in good cables.
- Rockville RTR172 2 Channel - Dual 17 Foot High Grade Twisted Pair RCA Cable
- Oxygen Free Copper
- 100% Oxygen Free Copper
- Premium Audiophile RCA Interconnect Cables
- Split Pin Technology Ensures a Secure Connection
- Outstanding Noise Rejection, Accuracy, and Frequency Response
- Color Coded Channel Identification
- Length: 17-Foot
- Rockville 1 year warranty
- Also Available in: 3-Foot, 6-Foot, 12-Foot, 20-Foot and 25-Foot
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.