- (2) Pairs of Polk Audio DB522 5.25" 1200w Car Audio Marine/ATV/Motorcycle/Boat Speakers
- (2) Pairs of Rockville MAC525S 5.25" Polished Metal Marine Wakeboard Speaker Pod Enclosures
- (1) Hifonics TPS-A350.4 350w 4-Channel Marine Amplifier For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- (1) Hifonics TPS-BT1 Bluetooth Marine Pre-Amp Controller 4 Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
Authorized Polk Audio Dealer!
Description of DB522:
Everything you love about Polk’s Dynamic Balance technology—that rich, clean, full-range sound—is built into the marine-tough, yet ruggedly sophisticated, DB+ series. And with its universal fit, it can be installed in any vehicle: Automobiles, motorcycles, boats, ATVs—you name it.
High Performance Upgrade
Upgrade from your OEM speaker system toward a bigger, fuller, high-performance sound.
Built to last for cars, boats and ATVs with an IP56 rating and tested for Salt-fog, UV & Humidity.
Simple drop in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATV’s -- you name it.
Zero Tweeter Protrusion
A shallow tweeter design to ensure your factory speaker grille re-installs with ease for a flush, seamless look.
Dynamic Balance Technology
Patented process that guides material selection through rigorous testing that identifies and cancels out unwanted resonant frequencies.
- (2) Polk Audio DB522 5.25" 600w Car Audio Marine/ATV/Motorcycle/Boat Speakers
- High performance audio upgrade that delivers signature quality sound that goes beyond OEM factory systems
- Marine certified with IP65 rating (water- and dirt-resistant) and tested for salt-fog, UV and humidity
- Polypropylene and UV tolerant cone with waterproof inner and outer surrounds
- Simple drop-in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATVs—you name it
- Zero tweeter protrusion and reduced mounting depth for a precise fit
- Dynamic Balance technology offers a rich, clean, full-range sound
- ¾”, 20mm Tweeter ensures clear, balanced mids and highs
- 100 Watts at Continuous Power; 300 Watts at Peak Power
- Driver Compliment: 5.25" (133.35 mm)
- Tweeter Compliment: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Cut-Out Diameter: 4.76" (121 mm)
- Mounting Height: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Driver Mounting Depth - Bottom Mount: 2.01" (51.2 mm)
- Driver Mounting Depth - Top Mount: 1.74" (44.2 mm)
- Grille - Height: 17.55 mm
- Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter: 5.25" (133.35 mm)
- Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Max Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Total Frequency Response: 55Hz-22kHz
- 600 Watts Peak Power Total Per Pair / 300 Watts Peak Power Per Speaker
- 200 Watts RMS Total Power Per Pair / 100 Watts RMS Per Speaker
Video of MAC525S:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
- (2) 1.875” rubber inserts
- (2) 1.75” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC525S comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole. 6 precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 1.75” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC525S features a silver (chrome) polished finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair of Rockville MAC525S 5.25” silver (chrome) aluminum can wakeboard tower enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful white powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 6.5” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
- Mounting Depth - 5.5"
- Total Depth - 7.9"
- Cutout - 4.86"
- Diameter - 6.6".
- Mounting diameter - 5.5"
- Height of mount - 3.75"
- Total height of unit - 10"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Description of TPS-A350.4:
Hifonics THOR compact Four Channel, 350 watt Powersports amplifier with on-board equalization and simple installation with quick release connectors.
- Hifonics TPS-A350.4 350w 4-Channel Marine Amplifier For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- Marine Grade Protection: YES - Amplifiers are ABYC & ASTM certified which defines that marine amplifiers must use conformal coated PC boards to resist corrosion from salt spray & moisture.
- Pre-Amp Circuitry: Low Noise Pre-Amplifier Stage - Special preamplifier reduces incoming noise from source units dramatically improving sound quality
- Inputs: 2 Pair, RCA Nickel-Plated - High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant
- Operation Mode: Four channel operation - Flexible installation allows this amplifier to run in four channel or bridged mono mode.
- Crossover / Signal Shaping: Switched FULL / LPF / HPF - Complete control of amplifier signal, essential when using two or more amplifiers
- Class / Topology: Full Range Class D - Highly efficient circuit topology which helps the amplifer develop a lot of power in a very small heatsink.
- Output Devices Technology: PWM MOSFET Power Supply - Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation
- Heat Sink: Aluminum - Quickly dissapates heat to allow the amplifer to run lower impedance for longer duration
- Power Supply: Simpatico Coil Design - The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Output Connections: Quick Dissconect Wires, RCA Connections - Quickly remove amplifer when you are putting machine up for the winter of as a security precaution
- Connections Type: Gold-plated connections - Gold-plated power, ground, speaker and RCA corrosion resistant connections
- Diagnostics: Three-stage protection circuits - Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
- Marinized / Waterproof: YES - Water resistant for durability in any environment
- Class: Full Range Class D
- Variable Voltage: 0.2V~9V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Crossover Frequency Range CH1 & CH2: Switched HP/ Full
- Crossover Frequency Range CH3 & CH4: Switched HP/ Full
- Bass Boost: 0-12dB@45Hz
- Power @ 2-Ohms: 4 x 80W
- Power @ 4-Ohms: 4 x 40W
- Total Channels: 4
- Audio Inputs: RCA
- Power Terminal 12v/GND: Molex 10 ga
- Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: Molex Plug Connector
- Fusing: 1 x 30 Amps
- Certifications: Marine & Powersports
- Dimensions: 3.70 X 5.51 X 1.77 inches (9.4 X 14.0 X 4.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.16 lbs (0.98 kg)
Description of TPS-BT1:
For installations where a full size radio/source until will not fit, Hifonics has designed the ridiculously small TPS-BT1 Bluetooth, pre-amp controller. That model comes from THOR Power Sports Bluetooth 1. It might be your favorite controller you have ever used. The amount of control and connectivity you will have at your fingertips is shocking.
All the music, from your Bluetooth enabled device, directly into your system via this small controller. The TPS-BT1 is fully IPX67 protected against the elements so it is perfect for installation right in the dash of your Side-X-Side or off road application.
For custom car builders, looking to keep an original clean look, This Bluetooth controller is a great option to changing out the original dash radio in a classic.
- Hifonics TPS-BT1 Bluetooth Marine Pre-Amp Controller 4 Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- Pre-amp controller
- Volume and track selection are controlled by the multi-functional joystick
- 2 volts output
- Waterproof Bluetooth controller designed to fit into a small hole
- iPhone, Android & Bluetooth Device Ready< /li>