How To Mount Your D4 Speaker To The Wall (step by step):
The D4-16 is a dual 4” speaker that is perfect for home audio systems, restaurants, patios, conference rooms, and much more. The dual speaker design disperses the sound wider so you can evenly spread the sound in any room.
The final impedance of this speaker is 16 ohms allowing you to connect 2 or 4 of them per channel to your amplifier or receiver. Each speaker can handle 50 watts RMS and 200 watts peak.
Why 16 Ohm ?
16 ohm is great for applications where you want a lot of speakers.
You can run (4) 16 ohm speakers wired in parallel to each channel of your amplifier and end up with a 4 ohm load which is perfect for almost any amplifier on the market.
This is great for large home audio systems, restaurants, large patio systems, and other commercial applications. You can also choose to run 2 or 3 speakers in parallel to each channel of your amplifier.
Our 4 way swivel bracket allows you to angle the speaker up, down, left and right for optimal sound staging. The sound these speakers produce are both rich and full. They include large 9.75 oz magnets and the tweeter is an audiophile grade silk soft dome tweeter. We also have a built in 2nd order 2500Hz fixed crossover that protects the speaker and creates a great sound curve for indoor or outdoor applications. The detachable euro-block terminals make installation quick and easy. The terminals work with ordinary speaker wire.
- 50 Watts RMS each speaker
- 200 Watts Peak
- Rockville D4-16 Black Dual 4" 16 Ohm Swivel Outdoor Home Patio Speaker
- Because these speakers are 16 ohm you can install 4 speakers to each channel of your receiver and you will get a 4 ohm load.
- Weather resistant with rugged ABS cabinet is perfect for outdoor patio or indoor use
- Curved cabinet design for better sound coverage with an 80x120 degree dispersion
- Dual swivel mounting bracket supports vertical 90 degree swivel and horizontal 100 degrees swivel
- Polypropylene Cone
- Rubber Surround
- (2) 4” Woofers
- 1” Kapton Voice Coil
- 1” Soft Silk Dome Tweeter
- 9.75 oz. Ferrite Magnets
- Detachable Euro-Block Terminals with quick disconnect (uses regular speaker wire but its quicker)
- Built in 12dB/Octave crossover with dynamic speaker protector
- Crossover details: 2nd order / 2500Hz rolloff
- 16 Ohm impedance
- Frequency Response: 55Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 88dB @ 1w / 1m
- Weight: 6.4 Lbs each
- Dimensions: 12.05” x 6.6” x 8.7”
- Color: Black