- (1) Focusrite Clarett 2Pre USB Audio Recording Interface w/ 2 Mic Preamps For PC+MAC
- (1) Rockville RCM SR Studio/Recording Condenser Microphone Mic w/ Samsung Capacitors
- (1) Samson MBA18 18" Microphone Boom Arm Studio Podcast USB Mic Stand w/ Desk Clamp
Video of Clarett 2Pre USB:
- Ableton Live Lite
- Access to Focusrite’s Plug-In Collective – Registered interface customers receive free versions of the most innovative software
Focusrite’s Hitmaker Expansion, which includes:
- Antares® Auto-Tune® Access – Allows everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes – to lightning-fast Hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to your tracks
- Relab LX480 Essentials - Provides four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC’s reverb unit, and used on countless hits
- Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555 - A hyper-realistic model of Marshall’s Silver Jubilee 2555 – the modern evolution of the iconic JCM800 – brought to you by analogue modeling experts Softube
- XLN Audio® Addictive Keys - Choice of one of four professional-sounding models from Steinway®, Yamaha® and the classic Rhodes®
- XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock Kit - Features expertly captured samples from a high-end Tama® and Pearl® drums, and Paiste® and Sabian® cymbals, recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm
- Brainworx® bx_oberhausen - Fully-analogue modelled replica of a classic American polysynth
- Brainworx® bx_console Focusrite SC - Brings the true sound of the preamps that made Focusrite what we are today to your music
- Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite – Meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across the globe
- Brainworx® bx_masterdesk - Brings a smooth and simple workflow to the art of mastering, and allows anyone, from first-time-producer to industry pro to get studio-quality results quickly and effortlessly
Authorized Focusrite Dealer!
Until December 16, 2021 Focusrite have teamed up with Fuse Audio Labs to give you two-FREE plug-ins!
Clarett USB lays down the challenge to interfaces twice the price. The Clarett USB range features specially designed high performance, low-noise (-128dB EIN) mic pres with a low distortion, ultra-linear design that guarantees a clean, open and transparent sound, giving accurate representation of the original performance. Boasting 119dB dynamic range, Clarett can now be experienced with any Mac® or PC supporting USB 2.0 and above.
The Perfect A-D and D-A Conversion
Decades of analogue circuit design experience, applied around 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion, delivers a superior signal path. Hear your music sound better than you've ever heard it sound before.
Ins and Outs
Clarett 2Pre USB is a 10-in, 4-out audio interface. The two mic/line/instrument inputs can record everything from condenser mics to super-hot pickups with no unwanted distortion - Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level. The ADAT input supports an additional eight channels in combination with multi-channel mic preamps like Clarett OctoPre. Outs include two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology, a headphone output with volume control, and two line outputs. MIDI I/O is also included.
The Sound of ISA
The two Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the input impedance, clarity and frequency response curve of our original ISA mic preamp.
Super-Low Latency Recording
Clarett 2Pre USB connects to Mac® or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C cables. Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins.
The Clarity of Clarett
The Clarett range is acclaimed for its sound quality. It's due partly to Clarett's specially-designed mic pres with the unique "Air" effect, adding air and clarity especially to vocals and acoustic instruments. Plus Focusrite's precision digital conversion, carefully balancing noise floor, dynamic range, frequency response and distortion for the best possible sound to and from your DAW. We invited audio engineering professionals to a blind listening test at Riverside Studios in Berlin to compare the sound of Clarett to that of the Apollo 8p, from Universal Audio, makers of the Apollo Duo; and the Apogee Ensemble. What did they discover. Watch the Thunderbolt Interface Shootout and find out!
Configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® with user-friendly control software Focusrite Control
- XLN Audio - Addictive Keys: one of four inspiring and interesting keyboard instruments
- Focusrite - Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Softube - Time and Tone Bundle: four of Softube's world-class reverb, delay, mastering and distortion plug-ins
- Focusrite - Plug-in Collective: exclusive offers, tutorial content and more, from some of the most innovative and prestigious plug-in companies
- Ableton® - Live Lite: Industry leading music-making software
- Loopmasters: 2GB of royalty-free sample libraries
- Focusrite Control
- Focusrite Clarett 2Pre USB Audio Recording Interface w/ 2 Mic Preamps For PC+MAC
- Supported Operating Systems: Mac OSX 10.11 El Capitan, 10.12 Sierra or 10.13 High Sierra, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 35 kHz ± 0.5dB Min Gain
- Dynamic Range: >119 dB
- THD+N: 0.0009%
- Noise EIN: <-129 dB A-weighted
- Maximum Input Level: +18 dBu at minimum gain
- Gain Range: +57 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 35 kHz ± 0.5dB Min Gain
- Dynamic Range: >118 dB
- THD+N: 0.001%
- Maximum Input Level: +14 dBu at minimum gain
- Gain Range:+57 dB
Line & Monitor Outputs:
- Dynamic Range Outputs (1-2): 119 dB
- Maximum Output Level (0 dBFS): +18 dBu at minimum gain
- THD+N Outputs (1-2): 0.00075%
- Dynamic Range: >115 dB (A-Weighted)
- THD+N: 0.0008%
- Maximum Output Level: +16 dBu
Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC plug-in included for free with all Clarett USB products:
With bx_console Focusrite SC retailing separately for $349, its inclusion for free with all Clarett, Red and RedNet interfaces and ISA hardware is a huge deal, and we're deeply honoured to see and hear these two historic modules so brilliantly emulated in software. To download the plug-in, simply register your Clarett, Red, RedNet or ISA unit online, log into your Customer Portal page, where you'll see bx_console Focusrite SC listed in the 'My Software' page among your registered products
How to Setup a Rockville Condenser Microphone with Your Computer:
How to set up your RCM-SR:
Video of RCM SR :
- (22 gauge, 10 feet) XLR to XLR Cable - To connect to the phantom power input on your mixer or interface
- (22 gauge, 10 feet) 3.5mm to XLR Cable - To connect the microphone to your computer
- Metal Shock Mount
- Large Wind-Screen/Pop-Filter
- Owner’s Manual
- Warranty Card
Introducing, the Rockville RCM SR, our newest high-quality, professional studio/recording condenser microphone! With it's large diaphragm it provides smooth, natural sound and low noise, it also delivers great bass, mids, and highs on all of your recordings. This microphone is very sensitive giving you the best possible sound! In addition, it includes a 25mm cartridge that allows for a bigger pickup area. The cartridge is the most important aspect that determines the sound quality, and the RCM SR has one of the best quality cartridges available for any microphone under $150. This microphone sounds better than other name brand microphones that cost twice as much!
This microphone has two capacitors (22µ50V and 47µ16V). We use Samsung capacitors from Korea, which are the highest quality capacitors on the market. These are important to help stabilize the voltage so that your recordings are consistent throughout, even if there are sudden changes in the volume or frequency ranges.
The body of the microphone is made of an aluminum metal. The super strong construction prevents noises from shocks and vibrations. This is especially important when recording loud music including drums and bass. The microphone head is made of strong, high quality steel and features a one-piece microphone head design. Most microphones will have a microphone head that is 2 pieces glued together. Our one-piece microphone head ensures longer life, and better durability. In addition, it helps to eliminate unwanted vibrations that may occur. We compared this microphone to the 3 most famous brands of microphones and the RCM SR outperformed similar microphones that sell for over double the price!
- Rockville RCM SR Studio/Recording Condenser Microphone Mic w/ Samsung Capacitors
- Best Applications: Home-Studio, Recording Studio, Broadcasting, Podcasts, Live Performances, and much more!
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- 25mm Large Cartridge - Allows For Bigger Pickup Area
- Two Large Capacitors: 22µ50V and 47µ16V
- Large Diaphragm - Provides Smooth Natural Sound, and Great Bass, Mids, & Highs
- High SPL Handling and Wide Dynamic Range
- Cardioid Polar Pattern Reduces Pickup of Sounds From Sides and Rear, Reducing Unwanted Noise
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Microphone Head is Made of High Quality Steel featuring One-Piece Head Design
- Microphone Body Is Made of Special Zinc Metal Material - Prevents Noise From Shock and Vibrations
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -30dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: = 23 dB A (IEC581-5)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 142dB SPL (THD = 1.0% @ 1 kHz)
- Electrical Current: ?500Ua
- Noise: 20dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 124 dB, 1 kHz @ Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz @ 1 Pa
- PCB Layout: Surface Mount
- Fixed Crossover Filter Cutoff Frequency: 50Hz - 16 kHz
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
- Output Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Product Weight: 0.74 Lbs
- Product Height: 7.44" inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.32 Lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 13.98" x 7.87" x 3.15"
Authorized Samson Dealer!
The Samson MBA18 Microphone Boom Arm is the perfect microphone accessory for any radio, podcast or home studio setup. The telescoping design of the MBA18 provides a maximum horizontal/vertical arm reach of 18", giving users convenient flexibility with their mic placement. The mic book arm easily attaches to a table or desk via its C-clamp mount, which offers a maximum grip of 2". In combination with its iron and plastic construction, the MBA18 offers 0.63" - 27 mic clip threading that can accommodate any mic weighing up to five pounds.
- Samson MBA18 18" Studio Podcast USB Microphone Stand with Desk Clamp and Boom Arm
- Telescoping microphone boom arm
- Iron and plastic construction
- 18" maximum arm reach
- 0.63" - 27 mic clip threading
- 5 Lbs. maximum weight capacity
- C-clamp mount (2" maximum grip)