- (1) Rockville CH102SP Chuchero Car Audio Enclosure Box For 2) 8" Mids + 2) 3" Tweeters
- (2) Rockville RT4 2" Car Tweeter CEA Compliant 120 Watts Titanium Compression Horn
- (2) Rockville RXM88 8" 250w 8 Ohm Mid-Bass Driver Car Speaker Made w/ Kevlar Cone
- Rockville CH102SP Chuchero Car Audio Enclosure For (2) 8" Mids and (2) 3" Tweeters
- Black Carpet
- (2) 8" Speaker Holes- actual hole size = 7.0"
- 5/8" MDF
- (1) Gold Post Terminal
- (2) Super Tweeter Holes- actual hole size = 3 1/2"
- Mounting Depth = 2 7/8"
- Includes: 12 foot Speakon cable
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 24" x 5" x 11"
Video of RT4:
The Rockville RT4 2" titanium compression horn tweeter will fill your car with amazing sounding high frequencies. The Rockville engineers went all out on quality with these. They included ferro-fluid voice coil cooling to ensure the tweeters do not get too hot. This means you can drive more power to them! These also have 2" high temperature voice coils. 2" voice coils on tweeters is large. This is in addition to manufacturing these with voice coils that can handle high temperatures. This all adds up to the tweeter having a high power handing. During our quality control we amped these up with twice as much power as they are rated at, and they still didn't blow! They sounded awesome actually! Even when overpowering them!
This tweeter is CEA-2031 compliant and is rated at 120 watts peak and 60 watts RMS. That means you are getting 100% accurate RMS power ratings. These days lots of brands have competitions over how many thousands of watts they can write on the box of their items. The problem is you do not know what you are getting from them. It is easy to print a box that says 1,000 watts Max. Our speakers are rated in the same way that other famous brands rate their products. We also feel our manufacturing engineers are the best. The sound quality on our Rockville speakers are just amazing. Our engineers who design the speakers are all in in the USA and have over 30 years experience manufacturing car audio.
You can feel confident taking an amplifier and amping up these tweeters. The ratings we write have been tested by the industry standard, so you can be sure that these will handle a ton of power.
If you are not happy with these, we will call tag them and take them back within 30 days of when you receive them for a full refund. On top of that you get a 1 year exchange warranty for any defects.
If you want the best tweeters, at the best price, with the best return policies, then we highly recommend these Rockville RT4.
- Rockville RT4 CEA Compliant 120w High Power 2” Titanium Compression Horn Tweeter
- CEA Rated Power Handling: 120 Watts Peak/60 Watts RMS
- 2” Titanium Compression Horn Tweeter
- 2” High Temperature Die Cast Aluminum Voice Coil
- High Performance Mid-High Frequency Response
- Ferro Fluid Enhanced Voice Coil Cooling
- Rubber Suspension Surround
- Shallow Mounting Depth
- Packed Individually with Mounting Hardware
- 30 oz. Magnet Structure / 60 oz. Motor Structure
- Built In high grade mylar capacitor crossover to filter out unwanted frequencies
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Cutout Diameter: 3.50”
- Mounting Depth: 2.40”
- Frequency Response: 2kHz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 110dB @ 1w / 1m
Simple and quick installation:
1. Choose mounting location, typically rear deck or door panel.
2. With the provided template cut a hole 3.5" in diameter make sure that you have a minimum of 2.4" mounting depth.
3. Using the included hardware, screw the tweeter into your mounting location.
4. The tweeter comes complete with a high grade mylar capacitor crossover soldered to the tweeter positive terminal. Wire your amplifiers' positive wire lead to the crossover. The crossover will block damaging low frequencies from reaching the tweeter and smooth the tweeter response.
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville monitors are backed with a full one year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Videos of RXM88:
You are looking at the best value on the market today for high quality mid style speakers. The Rockville RXM88 is an 8" midrange/midbass driver that features 250 watts peak power handling and 125 watts RMS per speaker. These speakers are CEA compliant which means they are tested and rated by the industry standard. They are rated the same way that other premium brands such as Kicker, Rockford, and JBL rate their speakers. So you can feel confident when comparing these with other mids on the market or when matching these up with a high quality amplifier. This is very important because some of the cheaper brands on the market (I won't mention names) write bogus ratings like 2,000 watts on their mids, but they aren't CEA compliant and they won't even handle 5 % of the power they are rated at.
Extra care in the design and manufacturing are seen throughout with thoughtful touches such as prewired capacitor crossovers which prevent the speakers from blowing easily while smoothing out the frequency response; increasing the sound quality at higher volume levels. The speakers have large 90 oz. magnet motor structures with oversized 1.5" high temperature CCAR voice coils. The expanded high tinsel steel basket dampen vibration so that all you hear is crystal clear musical response without any external motor or vibration noises.
The super shallow mounting depth facilitates easy fit in to door installations or in other tight locations. We're proud to say that Rockville midrange speakers are featured in our famous show stopping Audiosavings demo vehicles. After auditioning many different brands of speakers our technical staff chose Rockville because they required the highest quality midrange/midbass drivers available which Rockville was capable of supplying. Our custom installation required a very shallow mounting depth but we weren't ready to compromise on sound quality. With the Rockville midranges we didn't need to sacrifice quality and neither will you!
We are so convinced that these are the best midranges on the market we guarantee that you wont be let down! Our vast experience has proven that typical competition vehicles are missing loud, clear midrange/mid bass response, but now with the Rockville mids you can experience music the way it was meant to be listened to...loud and clear, with a full range of frequencies!
- Rockville RXM88 8" 250W Peak / 125W RMS 8 Ohm Mid-Bass Driver Car Audio Speaker
- Power Handling: 250 Watts Peak / 125 Watts RMS
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings
- 8” Open Basket Midrange Speaker
- Cone is made with Kevlar
- Reinforced Black Pulp Cone
- Treated Cloth Accordion Suspension
- Linear Progressive Conex Spide
- Acrylic Bullet Phase Plug High SPL Design
- High Tinsel Expanded Steel Basket
- Super Slim Design facilitates Door Installations
- Oversize 1.5” High Temperature CCAR Voice Coil
- 90 oz Magnet Structure Weight
- Includes Wire Mesh Grill
- Prewired with Bass Blocking Capacitor
- Frequency Response: 100Hz-11KHz
- Sensitivity: 102dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance: 8 Ohms (Also available in 4 ohm)
- Mounting Depth: 2.6”
- Weight: 4.5 pounds Each
- Magnet Diameter 4.75”
- Magnet Thickness 3/4”
- Shallow Mounting Depth 2.5”
- Cutout diameter: 7.756"
- Mounting hole diameter: 8 holes- 0.217" x 0.315"
- FMS: 98.9 Hz
- QMS: 12.04
- QES: 0.84
- QTS: 0.79
- RES: 6.4 Ohm
- RMS: 0.6 kg/s
- CMS: 0.21 mm/N
- MMS: 12.2 gr
- NREF: 1.08 %
- BL: 6.6
- SPL: 102 dB
- VAS: 13.61
- RE: 6.8 Ohm
- RP: 40.1 Ohm
- LP: 10.1 mH
- GP: 467 1uF
- LE: 0.4 mH