- (1) ALPINE CDE-175BT In-Dash Bluetooth CD Receiver Car Stereo USB/AUX SiriusXM Ready
- (1) Rockville iRock TWS True Wireless Bluetooth EarBuds Headphones+600mAh Powerbank
Whether your music is on CDs, streamed from your phone or digital player with your Pandora account, or even stored on a USB drive, the CDE-175BT can deliver the music you crave while on the road.
PRESS PLAY AND LET ALPINE DO THE REST
With advanced Bluetooth® wireless technology, audio streaming, and FLAC support, the CDE-175BT CD receiver delivers quality phone calls and playback of various music files so you stay in touch and in tune.
HIGH-CONTRAST LCD DISPLAY AND EASY MUSIC CONTROL
This one-stop music player has an LCD display with one-line, RGB illumination for your choice of display color. The new high-contrast LCD display has five times the contrast of a conventional screen, so the display is always easy to read.
Alpine's signature rotary knob makes controlling all your music a breeze. This unit also comes with a convenient front panel auxiliary input so you or your passenger can plug in a portable media player as an additional source.
BEST SOUND QUALITY
For unrivaled sound quality, expect nothing less than the best. The CDE-175BT uses a 24-Bit DAC for ultimate sound quality with all your digital media sources. The 3-band parametric EQ lets you dial in your bass, mids, and treble, while the high pass/low pass crossover lets you protect and manage the right frequencies for your speakers. The CDE-175BT can playback FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) files via USB, for a more quality listening experience.
The CDE-175BT has three 5V preouts, allowing you to build a louder system thanks to a greater amount of signal that is fed to amp.
The CDE-175BT offers Android AOA (Android Open Accessory) 2.0 when used with a compatible Android™ smartphone through the USB connection. The AOA connection provides better music and sound control compared to basic Bluetooth® audio streaming.
BLUETOOTH HANDS-FREE CALLING
Keep it safe on the road with your hands on the wheel. The CDE-175BT is equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology so you can carry on your phone conversations without additional adapters or headpieces.
If your phone is equipped with Near-Field Communication (NFC) protocol, you can use it to quickly pair to the CDE-175BT. Just place your phone near the CDE-175BT to pair with it, then enjoy the Bluetooth phone and audio features through the head unit.
This unit comes with all that’s needed for Bluetooth convenience. The CDE-175BT comes with a tuned microphone that’s engineered to reduce noise interference and feedback. This allows optimal placement in your car, for the best possible sound quality.
MAKING, TAKING CALLS & CALL WAITING
Making and taking phone calls has never been more convenient. You can set up your cell phone/head unit to automatically answer your calls. Use the supplied microphone to speak, and then listen through your car’s speakers. When a call comes in, your music mutes so you can hear the phone call. View caller information including Caller ID, Missed, Dialed, and Received calls right from the head unit display. This truly makes the transition from your phone calls to music enjoyable and convenient.
HANDS-FREE CALLING SOUND CUSTOMIZATION
To bring sound balance to your hands-free experience, you can adjust the CDE-175BT’s mic gain, phone output and ringtone volume. If that’s not enough, there are two sound quality settings to choose from to get the balance just right for you. This flexibility will make your phone calls a pleasurable experience.
AUDIO STREAMING HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
Do you have a large music library on your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone? The CDE-175BT can stream and control your smartphone's music via Bluetooth wireless technology. Want to listen to music from your iPhone without plugging-in? Stream your music via the Bluetooth connection. Whether you have music on your iPhone locally, on iTunes Match, or select third-party audio apps, the CDE-175BT can stream your tunes. If you have an Android smartphone, the CDE-175BT is compatible with Android AOA (Android Open Accessory) 2.0. Use the USB connection to access AOA for better sound and control over basic Bluetooth® audio streaming. These functions are delivered through the faceplate keys.
STEERING WHEEL CONTROL
If your car has factory Bluetooth steering wheel controls, then it will also control your CDE-175BT’s built-in Bluetooth functions. Or, control the CDE-175BT from your factory-installed steering wheel controls by adding a third-party adapter. Use an adapter from popular brand names such as Axxess or PAC to add this feature. The CDE-175BT is also compatible with the RUE-4202 Wireless Remote Control (sold separately).
MADE FOR IPOD® AND IPHONE®
It’s convenient to control your iPod or iPhone music in the car. The USB connection allows for high-quality iPod playback.
For even more listening choices, the CDE-175BT is SiriusXM-Ready™ (requires SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit and SiriusXM subscription, both sold separately). Enjoy over 140 channels of commercial-free music, sports, talk, comedy, news, and more from coast-to-coast. The CDE-175BT has three preset bands for Satellite Radio, allowing you to assign up to 18 SiriusXM channels to the faceplate keys.
The CDE-175BT can display song name, artist name, and radio station name if this data is broadcasted by the radio station.
CHARGE YOUR PHONE
Standard in-vehicle solutions may drain the battery of your phone but with the CDE-175BT, your phone charges via the USB cable (sold separately) so you can enjoy continuous music and power your phone at the same time.
WORKS WITH PANDORA® INTERNET RADIO FOR IPHONE® AND ANDROID™
Whether you have an iPhone or Android smartphone, Alpine gives you full control of Pandora straight from your dash. Whether you connect through the USB port or stream wirelessly, you can enjoy your favorite Pandora channels with Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down buttons directly on the faceplate and QuickSearch features. Alpine’s DSP-Sound Expansion circuitry ensures the best possible sound from the Pandora connection.
Note: Third party services may not be available in all areas; please contact an authorized retailer for coverage in your area.
GET A BOOST IN GREAT SOUND
With Alpine, expect the premium sound your ears deserve. This head unit allows you to customize your crossover adjustments so you can control where you send high and low frequencies, for the best sound from your CDE-175BT. For a true power upgrade, add-on the KTP-445A Power Pack to instantly increase your head unit’s power from 18W x 4 RMS to a true 45W x4 RMS (based on CEA-2006 power ratings).
- ALPINE CDE-175BT In-Dash Bluetooth CD Receiver Car Stereo USB/AUX SiriusXM Ready
- AM/FM/CD tuner with RBDS information
- FLAC/MP3/WMA/AAC audio file compatibility via USB
- Made for iPod® and iPhone® (requires KCU-445i, sold separately)
- Siri Eyes Free Mode
- Android™ AOA 2.0 compatible
- Works with Pandora® Music for iPhone® and Android™ phones
- Built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology with audio streaming
- SiriusXM Ready (requires SiriusXM tuner and subscription, sold separately)
- Front USB port and AUX port
- 1-line, high-contrast LCD display with RGB illumination
- NFC equipped
- Radio Broadcast Data System (RBDS) Text Information
- Three preouts (5V)
- Built-in 18W x 4 amplifier (at CTA-2006 rating)
- 24-Bit DAC
- 3-band parametric EQ
- High pass/Low pass crossover
- Bass Engine SQ
- Steering wheel remote and wireless remote ready (remote sold separately)
- KTP-445A Power Pack Ready
What's In The Box:
- (1) iRock Bluetooth In-Ear Earbud Headphones
- (4) Ear Tips (Small,Medium and Large Size)
- (2) Ear Hooks (Small,Medium and Large Size)
- (1) Micro USB Charging Cable
- (1) Charging Case
- (1) User Manual
These ear-buds have incredible bass, mids and highs. We tuned the iRock to sound good for multiple music types ranging from hip hop, rock, to even classical music. The frequency curve is very flat with the bass slightly boosted. You can expect no noticeable distortion even at high volume. We upgraded these from the old model with the J17 driver which is the most advanced one on the market !
Amazing Battery Life
These earbuds have a 60mah battery in each of them! Compare that with others on the market and you will notice our battery is 50 % larger! In addition, our Bluetooth chip-set is extremely efficient allowing the battery to last 2.5 hours on max volume and 3.5 hours at low to mid volume. Our power bank charger will charge the headphones 4.5 total times. This means, you charge the case in full, and then you can use the headphones for 16 hours at low to mid volume before having to charge the case again.
A cool feature we added is that the charging case has LED indicators to let you know how much battery life is left on the charging case.
Secure Fit With Flexible Ear Loops
Our secure fit ear buds stay in your ear and are comfortable even when running, lifting weights, or doing other activities. Flexible silicone ear hooks provide superior comfort.
These ear buds are resistant to sweat and will not get damaged from active use.
Features the latest Bluetooth 4.2 technology with a range of 33 feet which makes them perfect for listening to music, and even taking hands-free phone calls. This new model uses the WT200 bluetooth chipset that is more efficient and makes the battery last longer.
We programmed these earbuds to allow you to double press the button to go to the next song. Single press to pause or play, and hold the left headphone button for 3 seconds to activate SiRi. Holding the button down for 5 seconds on either of the headphones will turn both of them off.
These ear buds feature a built in microphone making them perfect for Skype calls
- Rockville iRock TWS True Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones + 600 mAhPowerbank
- WT-200 top of the line Bluetooth chipset
- The J-17 driver delivers top sound quality with flat frequency curve and deep bass frequencies
- 600 mAh Charging case battery: Charges headphones 4.5 times in total
- 60 mAh Headphone battery: Plays 2.5 hours at max volume and 4 hours at low to mid volume (test song is hotel California)
- Total play time of 16 hours before you have to charge the case again
- Quick-Charge - Charging case charges from empty to full in only 1.5 hours
- Secure fit is comfortable and air tight making these perfect for the gym or running
- Top of the line charging case with LED indicator and 600 mAh battery
- 60 mAh headphone battery
- High quality Lithium-ion polymer batteries
- T200 Bluetooth version 4.2 chip with EDR (Enhanced data rate of 2.1 MB per second)
- Charging Time for Ear Buds: 1.5-2 hours
- Bluetooth Profiles: HFP1.6, HSP1.2, AVRCP1.4, A2DP1.2
- Bluetooth Range: 33 ft
- Frequency: 2.4-2.483 GHz
- Product Weight: 2.1 oz/earphones+charge case
- Product Dimensions: 3.14” x 1.4” x 1.5” inches/earphones+charge case
- Shipping Dimensions: 4.7x3.9x1.6 inches