- (1) Hifonics BXX2400.1D 2400 Watt RMS Mono Amplifier Class D Brutus Car Audio Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK01 0 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit w/ RCA's
- (1) Rockville RXC4D 4 Farad Digital Car Capacitor Blue LED Voltage Display Power Cap
Authorized Hifonics Dealer!
Description of BXX2400.1D:
The BXX2400.1D is a 2400 watt mono amplifier featuring Super Class D™ technology with an NGSD digital chip to provide you with an extremely efficient, low temperature, high amplification system that others only dream about. The rock solid Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET outputs are selected for both balance and output power. This keeps power smooth even during demanding peak in the music. All Mono and five channel amplifiers include a bass remote to put the bass control at arm’s length. The amplifiers protection condition is also shown by blue illumination for normal operation and red for a short being present and requires the attention of an installer.
Low Noise Pre-Amplifier
Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion
Nickel-plated RCA jacks create the most efficient audio connection and resist corrosion
Variable electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound
Control of amplifier output with on-board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers.
Class / Topology
Super D-Class™ designs which employ high-speed microprocessors with proprietary D/A conversion algorithms to efficiently control the current consumption. At very high listening levels, Hifonics amplifiers with Super D-Class circuitry result in lower distortion, higher current efficiencies and less heat than conventional D-Class amplifier designs
Output Device Technology
Classic aluminum Hifonics design to minimize heat build up on the Ultra-Fi™ output devices
Simpatico coil design. The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices
High temperature impact resistant nickel plated connectors with allen head set screws which allow for secure termination of wire and creates an erosion resistant seal
Molded and Angled. Secure connection for all power, ground and speaker connections. Angled for ease of access while creating a clean wire management profile
LED System Protection
Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel
Bass Remote Included
Wired Bass Remote allows adjustments to bass frequencies from the control which can be mounted anywhere in the vehicle.
- Hifonics Brutus BXX2400.1D Class D 2400 Watt RMS Mono Car Amplifier
- Power @ 1 Ohms: 1 x 2400 Watts
- Power @ 2 Ohms: 1 x 1200 Watts
- Power @ 4 Ohms: 1 x 600 Watts
- Class: Super D Class
- Variable Voltage: 9V - 0.2V
- Signal to Noise: >95dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 250Hz
- Crossover: Electronic
- Variable Low Pass Crossover 12dB Per Octave: 30Hz - 250Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 - 10dB
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 35Hz
- Total Channels: 1
- Audio Inputs: RCA
- Audio Outputs: RCA
- Power Terminal 12V/GND: 0 AWG
- Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 10 AWG
- Fusing: 225A
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.10%
Video of RXC4D:
Today’s car audio amplifiers need huge amounts of current. Often a vehicle’s electrical system is unable to provide it. With your car’s air conditioning running, the factory electrical charging system may already be operating at only 70% of full capacity. When a bass note hits or when playing your system very loudly, there may not be enough electrical energy to power your amplification system properly causing your music to sound strained and distorted. Rockville capacitors are designed to store enough electrical current and to release this energy extremely fast due to their superior design and low internal resistance. In addition, as quick as your amplifier needs a new current surge, your Rockville capacitor will provide it. This continuous cycle of power discharge and recharge guarantees flawless bass playback.
- Rockville RXC4D 4 Farad Capacitor
- 4 Farad/12 Volt Stiffening Capacitor with 24 Volt Surge Capacity
- Lucite Encapsulated Display and Logic Circuitry.
- Red LED Digital Voltage Display.
- Blue Led Flashing Charge and Discharge Metering.
- IC Controlled circuitry with negative polarity built-in protection.
- Unit dimensions (Inches): 10.67” L x 5.32” W x 3.54” H
- Includes Clear Lucite Unbreakable Mounting Brackets, hardware and charging resistor with instructions
Video of RWK01:
The Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is lost per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires have a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
- Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) Complete Car Amp Installation Wire Kit
- 17’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cable
- 3’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Black SuperFlex Ground Cable
- Gold Plated ANL Heat Resistance Fuse Holder
- 200 Amp ANL Gold Plated Fuse
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of RCA Interconnects
- 25’ Translucent Blue Speaker Wire
- 7’ Split Loom Tubing
- 17’ Amplifier Remote Turn On Cable
- Wire Ties and Ring Terminals, and all other accessories you need for a clean installation
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F