- (1) Boss Audio BV9380NV In-Dash 6.2" Bluetooth DVD GPS Navigation Receiver w/ USB/SD
- (1) Rockville RBC1 Rear View Backup Car Camera, Easy Mount, No Cutting or Drilling
Authorized Boss Audio Dealer
Description of BV9380NV RB:
Audio streaming [A2DP] is an audio protocol of Bluetooth technology. This profile allows for audio to be streamed wirelessly from your compatible device, such as a Smartphone, to the source unit so you can enjoy your favorite music or streaming music service such as Pandora or Spotify, wirelessly.
The Aux Input allows you to connect to the audio output of an external device such as an MP3 Player or Smartphone so you can enjoy your music through your system.
Allows our Bluetooth equipped source units to make wireless hands-free calls when paired with a Bluetooth equipped Smartphone. Communicate via the built in microphone on most of our units [or external microphone if provided] and listen thru your car’s speakers.
Built-In DVD Player
The built-in DVD player lets you play DVD, CD, MP3, MP4, VCD, JPEG and WMA formatted discs through this system.
An easy to use GUI with the maps of all 50 states and Puerto Rico plus Point of Interest all preloaded. Features text to speech technology to give you not only visual but also voice turn by turn guidance.
Built-In Preset EQ
The built-in, Preset EQ allows you to chose from preset EQ curves for a variety of music styles such as Rock or POP.
ESP [Electronic skip protection] is a feature that buffers the CD while playing, storing 5 seconds of music. If disc reading is interrupted, the player momentarily uses the stored data, while the tracking circuitry finds the passage prior to the interruption on the CD for continuous performance.
ID3 Tag allows the audio file to store and display additional data such as title, artist, album, track number and more.
Radio Data System (RDS) provides information on the radio display such as the Call Name of the station, Programing format and allows a broadcaster to send up to a 64 character message that could scroll things like sports scores, song titles, artist or album names, traffic and news across your radio’s display.
Rear Camera Input
The Rear Camera Input is a safety and convenience feature. When you shift your vehicle into reverse, the unit automatically powers on a rear view camera [sold separately] and switches the display to show what the camera sees.
SD Memory Card Port
The SD Memory Card port will support a full size SD memory card to 32 GB and can be used for music playback as well as photo and video viewing (on source units equipped with a monitor). Most units support full size SD cards but there are a few that only accept micro SD cards.
Steering Wheel Controls
Our Steering Wheel Control-compatible units allow you to control the functions of the radio from the buttons on your steering wheel (if equipped). This provides convenience and safety by allowing you to keep your hands on the wheel. An additional interface is required and sold separately. We recommend the Metra ASWC.
The selectable tuner function allows you to adjust this radio’s tuner to receive radio broadcasts in either the US or Europe.
Touch Screen Control
Our touch screen panels give you access to the unit’s control functions by simply touching the function you want to use.
The USB port will support a USB flash drive up to 32 GB and can be used for music playback as well as photo and video viewing (on source units equipped with a monitor). Some units have a mini USB input but come with the adapter to convert to be able to play full size USB drives.
Video RCA Output allows you to connect directly from your source unit to the video input of external monitor(s), such as headrest or overhead monitors. If you plan on using multiple video monitors, we recommend using a video signal amplifier to boost the signal for optimum picture quality.
Wireless Remote Control
A wireless remote control gives you commanding access to the key functions of your unit from the palm of your hand.
- Boss Audio BV9380NV 2-Din In-Dash 6.2" Receiver w/ Bluetooth/DVD/GPS Navigation/USB/SD
- 80 Watts x 4 Max Power, RDS Tuner, Balance/Fader/Bass/Treble and Preset built-in EQ
- Plays Bluetooth/DVD/CD/USB/SD, MP3, WMA, FLAC 24 BIT High Res Audio, FM/AM, Digital Media from Smart Phones
- USB, SD, Aux, AV, Rear Camera, Steering Wheel Control Input
- Video, Front, Rear & Sub Pre Amp Outputs
- Screen Size: 6.2" inches
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Bluetooth Features: Audio Streaming, Hands-Free, Phone Book Access
- Inputs: USB, Aux, Rear Camera, A/V, SD
- Outputs: Video, Pre-Amp
- Total Power Output: 320 Watts (80 Watts x 4 Channels)
- Wireless Remote Control
- Last Position Memory
- ESP (Electronic Skip Protection)
- Steering Wheel Control Compatible
- GPS Navigation includes map coverage of all 50 States and Puerto Rico
- 2D and 3D Map View Options
- Pre-loaded POINTS-OF-INTEREST. Features TEXT-TO-SPEECH and innovative Graphic User Interface
- Mounting Measurements (W x H x D): 7.125" x 4.125" x 6.875" inches
Click here for the Owners Manual
Video of RBC1:
- Small and Compact
- Low Power Consumption
- Low Maintenance-Install and Never worry about it again!
- Easy Installation
- Weather Resistant
- High sensitivity
- Night Vision
- Auto Reverse Image Capable-Shows normal view on screen
- 170° Viewing Angle
- Hard plastic waterproof casing allows long lasting use
- TV SYSTEM: PAL/NTSC
- Effective Pixel:
- PAL: 628x586
- NTSC: 658x462
- Electronic Shutter:
- PAL: 1/50-1/100000
- NTSC: 1/60-1/100000
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- Sync System: Internal
- Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Lens Angle: 2.8mm/120° - 1.8mm/170°
- Sensor Area: 5.961 mm x 4.276mm
- Video Output: 1.OVp-p 750hm
- S/N Ratio: More Than 48dB
- Water-Proof: IP67-1P68
- Minimum Illumination: 0.2Lux/F1.8 (0 Lux with LED)
- Current Consumption: No More 300mA
- Power Supply: DC12V+/-i0%
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (RH 95%)
- Storage Temeprature: -30°C to 60°C (RH 95%)
- Other Features:
- Automatic White Balance
- AGC and BLC
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.