- (1) Boss Audio BV765B 6.5" In-Dash Car Monitor DVD Receiver w/Bluetooth AM/FM Radio
- (1) Rockville RBC1 Rear View Backup Car Camera, Easy Mount, No Cutting or Drilling
Audio streaming [A2DP] is an audio protocol of Bluetooth technology. This profile allows for audio to be streamed wirelessly from your compatible device, such as a Smartphone, to the source unit so you can enjoy your favorite music or streaming music service such as Pandora or Spotify, wirelessly.
The Aux Input allows you to connect to the audio output of an external device such as an MP3 Player or Smartphone so you can enjoy your music through your system.
The AV Input allows you to connect to the video and/or audio output of an external device so you can enjoy your audio and video content through your system.
Allows our Bluetooth equipped source units to make wireless hands-free calls when paired with a Bluetooth equipped Smartphone. Communicate via the built in microphone on most of our units [or external microphone if provided] and listen thru your car's speakers.
Built-In DVD Player
The built-in DVD player lets you play DVD, CD, MP3, MP4, VCD, JPEG and WMA formatted discs through this system.
Built-in Preset EQ
The built-in, Preset EQ allows you to chose from preset EQ curves for a variety of music styles such as Rock or POP.
ESP [Electronic skip protection] is a feature that buffers the CD while playing, storing 5 seconds of music. If disc reading is interrupted, the player momentarily uses the stored data, while the tracking circuitry finds the passage prior to the interruption on the CD for continuous performance.
ID3 Tag allows the audio file to store and display additional data such as title, artist, album, track number and more.
Multi-Color Illumination Option
This unit allows you to choose from multi-color illumination options for backlighting the unit.
This units Pre-Amp outputs let you expand your system by adding up to 3 amps and/or signal processors for your Front, rear and subwoofer channels.
Rear Camera Input
The Rear Camera Input is a safety and convenience feature. When you shift your vehicle into reverse, the unit automatically powers on a rear view camera [sold separately] and switches the display to show what the camera sees.
SD Memory Card Port
The SD Memory Card port will support a full size SD memory card to 32 GB and can be used for music playback as well as photo and video viewing (on source units equipped with a monitor). Most units support full size SD cards but there are a few that only accept micro SD cards.
The selectable tuner function allows you to adjust this radio's tuner to receive radio broadcasts in either the US or Europe.
Our touchscreen panels give you access to the unit's control functions by simply touching the function you want to use.
The USB port will support a USB flash drive up to 32 GB and can be used for music playback as well as photo and video viewing (on source units equipped with a monitor). Some units have a mini USB input but come with the adapter to convert to be able to play full size USB drives.
Wireless Remote Control
A wireless remote control gives you commanding access to the key functions of your unit from the palm of your hand.
- Double-DIN, DVD Player 6.5" Touchscreen Bluetooth
- 80 Watts x 4 Max Power, Balance/Fader/Bass/Treble and Preset built-in EQ
- Plays Bluetooth/DVD/CD/USB/SD, VCD, MP3, JPEG, WMA, FM/AM, Digital Media from Smart Phones
- Compatible with Audio out from Smart Phones and MP3 Players
- USB, SD, Aux, AV, Rear Camera, Input
- Front, Rear & Sub Pre Amp Outputs
- Wireless Remote, Multi Color Illumination Options
- Bluetooth Hands Free, Make and receive calls, Bluetooth Audio Streaming. Play and control music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- DVD ± R / RW VIDEO
- CD ± R / RW AUDIO & VIDEO
- MP3 THROUGH: Bluetooth/DVD/CD/USB/SD
- BLUETOOTH AUDIO STREAMING
- BLUETOOTH HANDS-FREE
- BLUETOOTH SUPPORTED PROFILES: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
Inputs & Outputs
- USB PORT: Front panel
- SD PORT: Front panel
- AUX-IN: Front panel
- REAR CAMERA INPUT
- PRE-AMP OUTPUTS: Front, Rear & Sub
Performance & Controls
- TOTAL POWER OUTPUT: 320 Watts (80 Watts x 4 Ch)
- LAST POSITION MEMORY
- E.S.P. (ELECTRONIC SKIP PROTECTION)
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL
- ONE BIT D/A CONVERTOR
- SCREEN SIZE: 6.5"
- RESOLUTION: 800 x 480
- SWITCHABLE TUNER FREQUENCIES: USA, EUROPE
- TUNER PRESET: 18 FM / 12 AM
- SELECTABLE PRESET EQ
- ID3-TAG INFORMATION
- CLOCK DISPLAY
- CHASSIS TYPE: Double-DIN
Video of RBC1:
- Small and Compact
- Low Power Consumption
- Low Maintenance-Install and Never worry about it again!
- Easy Installation
- Weather Resistant
- High sensitivity
- Night Vision
- Auto Reverse Image Capable-Shows normal view on screen
- 170° Viewing Angle
- Hard plastic waterproof casing allows long lasting use
- TV SYSTEM: PAL/NTSC
- Effective Pixel:
- PAL: 628x586
- NTSC: 658x462
- Electronic Shutter:
- PAL: 1/50-1/100000
- NTSC: 1/60-1/100000
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- Sync System: Internal
- Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Lens Angle: 2.8mm/120° - 1.8mm/170°
- Sensor Area: 5.961 mm x 4.276mm
- Video Output: 1.OVp-p 750hm
- S/N Ratio: More Than 48dB
- Water-Proof: IP67-1P68
- Minimum Illumination: 0.2Lux/F1.8 (0 Lux with LED)
- Current Consumption: No More 300mA
- Power Supply: DC12V+/-i0%
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (RH 95%)
- Storage Temeprature: -30°C to 60°C (RH 95%)
- Other Features:
- Automatic White Balance
- AGC and BLC
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.