- (1) Rockville BluTube LED 70w Bluetooth Tube Amplifier/Home Stereo Receiver in Black
- (1) Pair of Rockville RockShelf 64B 400w Black 6.5" Home Theater Bookshelf Speakers/4 Ohm
- (1) Rockville Rock Shaker 8" Inch Black 400w Powered Home Theater Subwoofer Sub
- (1) Rockville RCC14-100-2 CL2 Rated 14 AWG 100' CCA Speaker Wire In Wall Ceiling 70V
- (2) Rockville RCDR25B 25' Ft. Dual RCA to Dual RCA Pro Audio Cable 100% Copper
- (1) Pair Rockville RHT8B Computer/Bookshelf Desktop Speaker/Studio Monitor Stands-Black
How to Set Up Your BLUTUBE:
Video of BluTube LED:
- Tube Amplifier / Receiver
- 5 Foot RCA to 3.5MM cable
- 5.5 Foot Power cable
- Owners manual / Warranty card
- Rockville BluTubeLED Audiophile grade tube amplifier with Bluetooth
- Black color with blue illuminated tubes and blue illuminated knobs
- 25 watts x 2 RMS @ 8 ohm
- 35 watts x 2 RMS @ 4 ohm
- (1) set of RCA inputs to connect to any audio device like a TV, Laptop, or MP3 player, etc
- Optical input
- Coaxial input
- Sub output
- Tube amps do not hard-clip even at high volumes and are extremely efficient. Due to this the amp sounds more like double the rated power!
- Built in Bluetooth with 33 foot range
- Built-in Preamplifier
- Headphone output
- VU meter
- Adjustable bass and treble (2 band equalizer)
- USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 2 speakers
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 22Hz-20kHz
- Input Impedance: 47kO
- Input Sensitivity: 300mV
- Output Impendence: 4-8ohm
- Total Harmonic Distortion(THD): =0.02%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio(S/N): =86dB
- Bluetooth: 2.1+EDR
- USB : Supports WAV/MP3/WMA/APE/FLAC
- Unit weight: 6.6 lbs
- Unit dimension: 10.6"x10.2"x5.1"
Video of RockShelf 6.5” V2:
- Pair Rockville RockShelf 64B Black 6.5" Home Bookshelf Speakers w/ Kevlar Woofers
- RMS Power: 50 Watts Each / 100 Watts per pair
- Peak Power: 200 Watts Each / 400 Watts per pair
- Woofer: 6.5” Kevlar cone
- Tweeter: 1” Silk dome tweeter
- Cabinet material: Top quality MDF with beautiful wood grain finish
- Audiophile-grade black kevlar woofer cone for excellent mid and low frequency response
- Silk dome tweeter gives crisp and realistic sounding highs that you can’t get with any other kind of tweeter
- Detachable magnetic grill
- Gold-plated 5-way binding post terminals can accept banana, bare wire, spade terminals, and more
- Wall mount hanging bracket
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Color: Black
- Ultra-stiff Polypropylene dustcap on woofer
- 12dB/octave crossover built into the speaker
- Crossover cutoff point: 10Khz
- Rubber surrounds on woofer
- Frequency Response: 65Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity:87 dB 1W/1m
- 1” Aluminum Voice Coils
- High Quality Golden Terminals
- Dimensions of each speaker (inches): 11.81"H*7.06"W*6.43"D
- One pair speakers Shipping carton dimensions (inches): 16.53L x 10W x 13.98H
- Weight per speaker: 6 lbs
- Shipping weight: 13.2 lbs
How to Set Up Your Rock Shaker Subwoofer:
The Rock Shaker 8 is an all in one powered 8” subwoofer perfect for any home theater system or studio application.
This product uses high grade components from the ground up and delivers clean sound with tight and thumpy bass you can really feel.
The enclosure is made of high quality MDF which delivers superb sound. We use a highly efficient class “D” amplifier that is engineered to be perfectly matched with the woofer and enclosure. We tested the rear firing port and determined it delivers the best bass response where you get optimal reflection that will disburse the sound throughout the room.
The woofer is top quality with foam surrounds and features a Y30 grade magnet, and a 4-layer voice coil.
Our subwoofer has RCA inputs and outputs as well as high level speaker inputs and outputs to support any setup.
- Rockville Rock Shaker 8 Black 400 Watt Powered 8" Home Theater Subwoofer
- 400 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS
- Built-in Class D Amplifier
- Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. (MDF wood sounds better and lasts longer than particle board)
- High-grade vinyl enclosure covering with a beautiful finish
- The enclosure is built with the perfect air space to maximize sound quality and punch
- The rear firing port is engineered for optimal sound
- Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply
- High-grade woofer with foam surround and paper cone
- Woofer has a Y30 grade magnet, and 1.5” 4-layer voice coil
- Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound!
- Enclosure is filled with fire resistant poly cotton
- Detachable foam grill
Inputs / Outputs / Controls:
- RCA line input
- RCA line output
- Speaker High level inputs
- Speaker High level outputs
- Volume control
- Phase switch (0°-180°)
- Crossover Frequency control
- Power switch
- Standard IEC power cable included
- Amplifier: Class D
- Woofer Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise ratio: 85 dB (Maximum output with THD+N <1%, A-weighted)
- THD: <1%
- INPUT sensitivity: 88dB +/- 2dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 200 Hz
- 400 Watts peak output
- 200 Watts RMS output
- Voltage: 110-240V
- Product Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 11.8'' x 13.8" x 15''
- Shipping Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 14.6" x 18.3'' x 18.9''
- Unit Weight: 18 LBS
- Shipping Weight: 22 LBS
- Color: Black
All About Your RCC14 Series of Speaker Wire:
How To Set Up Your RCC14 Speaker Wire:
CL2 rated speaker wire is perfect for commercial or home applications. CL2 means you can safely install it in your ceiling or behind walls. If you are doing a 70V or 100V or 8 ohm installation of wire then this is the perfect product for you.
This speaker wire is CCA (copper clad aluminum). Our CCA will run well because we use 30 % copper and 70 % aluminum. There are other CCA cables on the market that use 10 % or less of copper. OFC cables are better but they cost way more and in many applications there will be no performance difference. You should use OFC cables for long runs or if a lot of power will be running through it.
Each conductor is housed in a color-coded PVC for easy polarity identification. The entire cable is inside of a PVC material that is CL2 fire-safety rated.
- Rockville RCC14-100-2 CL2 Rated CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum) Speaker Wire For In Ceiling or In-Wall Installation
- 100 Feet
- 14 AWG (American Wire Gauge)
- 2 Conductor
- 30% Copper and 70 % Aluminum wire
- CL2 rated for safe installations in ceilings or walls
- Strands Count: 41 Wires Strand Size: 0.25mm
- Each conductor is housed in a color-coded PVC for easy polarity identification
Video of RCDR25B:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCDR25B 25' Ft. Dual RCA to Dual RCA Pro Audio Cable 100% Copper
- Dual RCA to Dual RCA
- Nickel-Plated for Rugged Durability and Efficient Signal Transfer
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- OFC Spiral Shields for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 25 Ft
- Color: Black
Video of RHT8B:
- 8 Isolation pads
- 4 Cable clips
- 4 Cable ties
- 16 Screws
The Rockville RHT8B high performance Desktop wood speaker stands are designed with appearance, performance, and quality in mind. These stands are perfect for Computer speakers, Bookshelf speakers, and studio monitors!
Our stands are finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel. These stands are constructed from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance. Unlike our competitors who use particle board we use a higher quality wood in the construction of our stands.
With the included EVA speaker isolation pads you can feel confident that your speakers will be sturdy and perform optimally. The load capacity of these stands are 66 lbs. Most other stands on the market have a maximum load capacity of 20 lbs. which really is not enough for a lot of speakers on the market. These stands are sturdy, built well, look great, and out-perform the competition so buy with confidence!
- 2 Rockville RHT8B Computer/Bookshelf Desktop Speaker/Studio Monitor Stands-Black
- Finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel.
- Made from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance
- Isolation pads create a no-slip surface as well as improve acoustical performance
- 66 lbs. load capacity allows you to use a heavier speaker without compromising stability.
- Stands Height: 8"
- Base plate size: 11.8" 9"
- Top Platform size: 9.25" 7.28"
- Item Load weight capacity: 66 lbs.
- Item weight per pair: 9.6 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Color: Black
- Shipping dimensions: 13.8" x 10" x 11.4"
- Product dimension: 11.8" x 9" x 8"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.