- (1) Rockville BLUAMP 21 SILVER 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Home Audio Amplifier Receiver
- (1) Pair Rockville RockShelf 54C 360w Wood 5.25" Home Theater Bookshelf Speakers/4 Ohm
- (1) Rockville RHT28C 28" 2-Tone Bookshelf Speaker Stands Surround Sound Home Theater
VIDEO OF BLUAMP 21:
How To Set Up Your BluAmp 21:
What's in the Box:
- RCA Cable
- 3.5mm AUX to RCA cable
- DC 24V 4A power cable
- Bluetooth antenna
The BLUAMP 21 is a 2.1 channel home audio receiver/amplifier. It will power 2 or even 4 full range speakers as well as a passive subwoofer. It puts out an incredible 2 x 50w to your full range speakers plus 100w to the subwoofer. This has plenty of power along with balanced and clear sound. The amp is very compact and includes sub volume control, treble tone control, and master volume.
There is a 3.5MM as well as RCA aux input to connect external audio sources.
If you are looking for a high quality home audio amplifier, then pick up a BLUAMP 21 today!
- Rockville BLUAMP 21 SILVER - 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Amplifier
- Will power (4) 8 ohm speakers or (2) 4 ohm speakers or (2) 8 ohm speakers + a passive subwoofer
- Bluetooth 5.1 with the latest CSR Bluetooth chip
- RCA Aux input
- 3.5MM aux input
- Sub volume, treble, and master volume control knobs
- Peak Power: 2 x 50W @ 4 Ohm full range + 100W @ 4 Ohm for the sub channel
- RMS Power @ less than 1 % THD: 2 x 40W @ 4 Ohm full range + 70W @ 4 Ohm for the sub channel
- RMS Power @ less than 1 % THD: 2 x 25W @ 8 Ohm full range + 40W @ 8 Ohm for the sub channel
- Compact Class D Amplifier
- 24V 4A Power Supply
- (3) sets of gold plated binding post speaker output terminals (2 sets for left and right channels and one set for sub channel)
- Impedance: 4-8Ω
- THD : 0.03%
- S/N Ratio: 103dB
- Power Supply DC/ DC: 24V 4A
- Extremely good sound quality with balanced sound and low distortion
- Strong textured aluminum alloy metal case stays cool and looks really nice
- Impact-resistant and high temperature resistant
- Silicone anti slip feet
- The sub channel has a built in crossover cutoff of 180Hz
- Color: Silver
- Unit weight: 3.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 5.2" x 3.2" x 1.19" (inches)
Video of ROCKSHELF 5.25" Version 2:
Video of Rockshelf Series of Speakers:
The Rockshelf 54C V2 is our newest addition to the Rockville audio line-up. These 5.25" passive bookshelf speakers deliver audiophile grade sound quality at an unbeatable price and in a very compact space-saving enclosure!
3 Color options:
The Rockshelf series of speakers come in 3 beautiful finishes. Black grain, Classic wood grain, and white grain. We offer 3 finishes so that you can choose the best color to match your personal style and space.
Attention to Detail:
We even added rounded corners to really make these speakers sleek, modern, and stylish.
The first thing most people notice with a speaker is the power. Each speaker can handle an incredible 45 watts RMS! What that means is this speaker can handle the power of the most popular receivers on the market making it a great overall fit for your application.Actually these speakers exceed the power handling of most 6.5" bookshelf speakers.
Silk Dome Tweeter:
Even more important than the woofer is the tweeter. If warm pleasant sound Is what you're looking for in a bookshelf speaker then it is safe to say you will simply fall in love with our RockShelf speakers. Bookshelf speakers require a very specific type of sound so we made sure to use a 1" silk dome tweeter that is simply unmatched by mylar or any other material. Even popular titanium tweeters are no match for the sound quality delivered by the silk dome tweeter.
Sometimes overlooked but still one of the most important parts of a speaker is the enclosure it rests in. We use a top quality MDF enclosure. (NO particle board Allowed!)
Our rear panel features everything you want in a passive speaker. The gold plated 5-way binding post terminals give the flexibility to use banana plugs, spade terminals, or bare wire. We also include an easy mount bracket on each speaker making hanging this speaker on a wall as easy as hanging a picture.
The Rockshelf series is being offered in an 8 ohm and a 4 ohm configuration. For surround sound applications we recommend 8-ohm. If you are using a stereo amplifier that is more limited in power output the 4-ohm speaker can get you around 50 % more power. *** Just be careful if you have a 2-channel amplifier and you are using 4 speakers. In this case you will have to go with the 8-ohm version or you will damage your amplifier. Contact our support team if you need recommendations.
- Pair Rockville RockShelf 54C V2 Wood 5.25" Home Bookshelf Speakers/4 Ohm
- RMS Power: 45 Watts Each / 90 Watts per pair
- Peak Power: 180 Watts Each / 360 Watts per pair
- Woofer: 5.25"
- Tweeter: 1" Silk dome tweeter
- Cabinet material: Top quality MDF with beautiful wood grain finish
- Audiophile-grade black woofer cone for excellent mid and low frequency response
- Silk dome tweeter gives crisp and realistic sounding highs that you can't get with any other kind of tweeter
- Gold-plated 5-way binding post terminals can accept banana, bare wire, spade terminals, and more
- Wall mount hanging bracket
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Color: Wood
- Ultra-stiff Polypropylene dustcap on woofer
- Frequency Response: 85Hz-20KHz
- 12dB/octave crossover built into the speaker
- Sensitivity: 85 dB 1W/1m
- Rubber surrounds on woofer
Video of RHT28C:
The Rockville RHT28C high performance wood speaker stands are designed with appearance, performance, and quality in mind. These stands are perfect for Bookshelf speakers, surround sound speakers and even studio monitors!
Our stands are finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel. They will look great in your living room, family room, den, or even studio. These stands are constructed from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance. Unlike our competitors who use particle board we use a higher quality wood in the construction of our stands.
With the included brass and rubber spikes as well as the included EVA speaker isolation pads you can feel confident that your speakers will be sturdy and perform optimally no matter what floor surface they are on.
Another really cool feature I would like to mention is the empty body design. By adding sand to the body of the stand you can increase the weight if you so choose. The load capacity of these stands are 60 lbs. Most other stands on the market have a maximum load capacity of 20 lbs. which really is not enough for a lot of speakers on the market. These stands are sturdy, built well, look great, and out-perform the competition so buy with confidence!
- 8 Isolation pads
- 8 Brass spikes
- 8 Rubber spikes
- 4 Cable clips
- 4 Cable ties
- 16 Screws
- Rockville RHT28C 28" 2-Tone Bookshelf Speaker Stands Surround Sound Home Theater
- Pair Rockville RHT28C high performance wood speaker stands
- Finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel.
- Made from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance
- Brass & Rubber spikes add stability to any floor surface
- Isolation pads create a no-slip surface as well as improve acoustical performance
- Empty body design allows you to add sand in order to increase the weight of the stands if needed
- 60 lbs. load capacity allows you to use a heavier speaker without compromising stability.
- Stands Height: 28"
- Base plate size: 11.8" 9.05"
- Top Platform size 1: 9.25" 7.28" (For smaller size speakers)
- Top Platform size 2: 9.25" 11.8" (For larger size speakers up to 8")
- Item Load weight capacity: 60 lbs.
- Item weight per pair 20 lbs.
- Shipping weight 23 lbs.
- Color: 2-Tone Wood
- Shipping dimensions 28" x 11.4" x 9.4"
- Product dimension 9.8" x 7.5" x 26"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.