- (1) Rockville BLUAMP 100 Home Stereo Bluetooth Amplifier with USB/Mic Input+RCA Out
- (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
BLUAMP SERIES PRODUCT VIDEO:
How to Set up the BluAmp Series Amplifiers:
What's in the Box:
- Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
- Remote Control
- Owners manual
- Warranty card
The BluAmp 100 by Rockville is a high quality Bluetooth amplifier that has a ton of power and all the inputs and outputs you need for almost any setup.
The BLUAMP 100 is loaded with 500 Watts of peak power and 120 watts continuous RMS! The built in amplifier is loud enough that when you crank up the volume your neighbors just might complain!
This is more than an amplifier. The BLUAMP 100 will be the control center for your home stereo system, or your karaoke system.
There are 2 RCA outputs allowing you to connect powered subwoofer(s) or additional power amplifiers. The RCA input allows you to connect and play back any audio device. You also will get USB playback, SD playback and an FM radio.
Great For Karaoke
There are 2 mic inputs along with echo control, and mic volume controls which makes this perfect for karaoke parties.
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Adjustable Equalizer Settings
The adjustable bass and treble controls will allow you to fine tune your music to your taste.
- Rockville BLUAMP 100 Home Stereo Bluetooth Amplifier
- Plays Bluetooth USB/SD/FM/Aux
- 2 Mic inputs with echo for karaoke
- 2-Channels (Left/Right)
- 4 Ohms: 60 x 2 watts RMS and 250 x 2 watts peak
- 8 Ohms: 45 x 2 watts RMS and 175 x 2 watts peak
- Class A/B circuit with great sound quality
- RCA aux inputs to connect to any audio device
- (2) 1/4" Mic inputs for Karaoke with Echo control and mic volume control
- (2) sets of RCA Audio Outputs to connect to a subwoofer or another amplifier
- Built in Bluetooth with 33 foot range
- 2 sets of binding post speaker output terminals
- Bass/Treble/Mic and Master Volume controls
- FM Radio with Antenna
- Built-in Cooling Fan
- Built-in Pre-Amplifier with low distortion
- Rear Speaker Terminals: binding post outputs for 2 speakers
- LCD Display
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 50 Hz- 20 KHz
- Input Impedance: 10kO
- Input Sensitivity: 300mV
- Output Impedance: 4-8ohm
- Total Harmonic Distortion(THD): ≤0.5%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio(S/N): ≥78dBA
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- USB : Supports WAV/MP3/WMA
- 115V/230V switchable
- Unit weight: 6.6LBS
- Unit dimensions: 10.2" x 7.8" x3.2"
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color