The New Rockville DX15 15" Class D 2000w PRO Powered Active DJ PA Speaker 500w RMS! SUPER LOUD!
Posted by ROCKVILLE on 20th Mar 2023
- 6 ft. power cable
- Video owner manual
- Warranty card
Double the power!
The DX15 by Rockville is the step up model to our famous RPG15 PA speaker line. This has the same amount of power as our TITAN series. This model has 2,000 watts peak, 1,000 watts program, and 500 watts RMS! This speaker will compete with speakers that are way more expensive.
Our DX build quality!
This uses a thick high quality polypropylene cabinet that is tuned to sound perfect with our amp and drivers. This model weighs in at 50 LBS. We use a class "D" amplifier that drives this speaker with 500w RMS which is enough power to fill a large room with hundreds of people in it. This model uses an extra large 1.75" titanium compression driver which is accurately tuned with a 2000Hz crossover that delivers incredibly clear highs. We also use a highly efficient woofer with a 3" voice coil that delivers nice mids and lows. The sound quality is amazing whether you use this as your main speaker or as a stage monitor.
Dual Angle Pole Mount!
The bottom of the speaker contains 2 standard 35MM pole mounts. One of them will sit completely vertical onto your stand while the other will tilt downward approximately 15 degrees which is perfect for stages or for tall stands.
If you want to hang this speaker from your ceiling then you can use the 3 built in fly points on top of the speaker.
Built in Mixer
The built in mixer has (2) channels. One mic input (XLR / ¼" combo jack) and one line input (XLR / ¼" combo jack). We also give you bass and treble controls over your master mix so you can fine-tune your sound. The clipping indicator light helps you easily set your levels safely without distortion. The XLR mix output allows you to send your signal out to another speaker, or a subwoofer.
The built in limiter fully protects the speaker from distortion at any volume level. This means you can play the speaker at full volume without worrying about the amp or speaker getting damaged. The limiter detects distortion frequencies allowing you to pound the speaker for as long as you wish without having to worry about damage or distortion sounds.
Some speakers sound great when you are standing in front of them. Our speaker sounds great no matter where you are standing in the room! This speaker delivers a 90° x 60° coverage pattern. This is due to our specially designed wave guide technology, which helps sound transmit at a wide angle while lowering attenuation.
Other cool features:
The full grill design looks professional and protects the speaker better than a half grill. There is also a foam pad between the grill and the speaker that protects it from dust and eliminates any chance of the grill making even the slightest rattle. The dual carry handles make this easy to travel with as well as easy to place and remove from your speaker stand. The shape of the enclosure allows you to mount it on its side for use as a stage monitor.
90-day money back guarantee!
This speaker is the best in its class guaranteed! If you are not 100% satisfied with the speaker, we will take it back and cover the return shipping!
- Rockville DX15 15" Active/Powered Class "D" 2,000 Watts DJ/PA Speaker System
- 500-Watt True RMS / 1,000 Watts Program Power / 2000 Watts Peak
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at max volume
- Class D amplifier technology: high power, light-weight, and ultra efficient on energy consumption
- High power long-throw 15'' woofer with 3" OFC copper voice coil and 60 Oz magnet
- Enlarged 1.75'' titanium compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction
- Dual stand mounting with 35-mm pole sockets (One is vertical and the seconds is angled down)
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 130dB peak / 124dB continuous
- Custom engineered limiter allows the speaker to play at extremely high volumes while limiting the undesirable frequencies
- Built-in bass and treble adjustments
- 2 Channel mixer built in with one mic input and one line input via XLR & 1/4-inch combo jacks with volume control
- Balanced line output via XLR for linking additional speaker systems or for adding a subwoofer
- Clip/limit LED indicator makes it easy to set your levels
- Power and signal LED indicators
- A full grilled front cabinet perfectly protects speaker against road damage
- Enclosure is made of rugged drop tested high grade polypropylene construction
- Dual handles making it easy to place the speaker onto a stand
- Fly points
- Sound dispersion at 10dB: H90° x V60°
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Crossover: 2000Hz
- 110 / 220 volt switchable power supply with external user serviceable fusing
- Dimensions of speaker: 17.5" x 14.8" x 27.5" (Inches; L x W x H)
- Weight of speaker: 50.25 lbs.