- (1) Dual BAK1500 10" 1500 Watt Peak Active/Powered Car Subwoofer
- (1) Rockville RWK10 Complete 10 Gauge Wire Kit With Rca Cables
The BAK1500 10" powered subwoofer is the perfect “all-in-one” solution when adding bass to any system. Ideal for underseat installation, the BAK1500 features a 10” subwoofer in a low-profile enclosure powered by an internal 1500 watt peak powered amplifier and includes a remote bass control.
- Dual BAK1500 10" 1500 Watt Underseat Active/Powered Loaded Car Subwoofer
- Woofer Size 10"
- Nominal Impedance 4 ohm
- Voice Coil Size 1.3"
- Magnet Weight 20oz.
- Cone Material Aluminum
- Surround Material Rubber
- Integrated Amplifier
- Peak Power 1500 Watts
- Signal to Noise Ratio 92dB
- Frequency Response 25Hz-120Hz
- Crossover Frequency 50Hz-160Hz-Variable
- Controls Gain and Crossover
- Crossover Slope 6dB/octave
- Phase Control 0-180 degrees
- Signal Input Low-level (RCA) and High-level (speaker wire)
- Power Wire Gauge 10AWG
- Remote Bass Control Included
- Power LED Indicator Yes
- Built-In Protection Circuit Yes
- Fuse Replacement 10A
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 14.88 x 10.55" x 2.85" (HxWxD)
- Click Here To View The User Manual (Link Opens In A New Window)
Video of RWK10:
The Rockville RWK10 10 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 10 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion
proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100%
improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely
easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains
exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can
with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits
on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by
the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits
had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and
tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures
their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point,
ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power,
so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a
Rockville installation kit will make!
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against the leading amp kits on the market. Here are the facts from our testing. The resistance per foot of this kit is extremely low compared to any other amp kit in its range. The other amp kits we tested it against had resistance ratings that indicated they were an 8 gauge amp kit. We were more shocked than anyone about these tests, because we used to sell some of those amp kits. (We now will not sell those any more after learning that they are not up to the quality standards of our installers). The conclusion is that Rockville does a great job manufacturing amp kits while other brands are deceiving consumers.
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) set of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17' 10 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3' 10 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 40 Amp ATU Inline Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F