ATOM S20 PRODUCT VIDEO:
The all new ATOM marine series of amplifiers gives you the best of both worlds! Small footprint and big power! These amps also have great features like built in Bluetooth wireless audio playback and a built in volt meter and a microphone.
The ATOM S20 is a class A/B 4-Channel high power amplifier with 1,600 watts peak output and 440 watts true RMS power. The RMS power is tested on a dyno using the certified run. It puts out 110 watts x 4 channels at less than 1% THD at 14.4 volts. We give the true power and the peak rating so you can easily compare this amp to any brand on the market regardless how they like to rate their products.The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
The ATOM S20 includes a PA microphone allowing you to make announcements to your friends and family. This is important for safety and it is also fun.
This amp has enough juice to power either (8) speakers, (4) speakers, (2) subwoofers or a combination of subwoofers and speakers. It is also perfect for mids and tweeters.
This amp has a very cool fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover. What is cool about it is that the crossover supports low pass, full, and high pass. This makes our amp ideal for subwoofers (sealed and vented), full range speakers, midrange speakers, and even tweeters. In high pass mode we allow you to filter out the lower frequencies (cut-off frequency adjustable between 50Hz - 250 Hz). In low pass mode we allow you to filter out the upper frequencies (cut-off frequency adjustable between 50Hz - 250 Hz). In full mode you will not be filtering any frequencies. Our advanced crossover technology will allow you to really fine tune each speaker to get the sound you desire.
The other cool thing is that this amp has 2 of these crossovers. Every 2 channels has its own set of advanced filters. So if you wanted you can use 2 channels for subwoofer(s) and the other 2 channels for full range speakers.
This amp utilizes high grade marine components including a conformal coated PCB board with a waterproof glue that is painted on to protect the circuitry. The heat sink casing including the bottom plate is made of stainless steel which is rustproof. The end panels, the internal mounting screws and hardware of the amp are made of stainless steel and are rustproof as well. Even after many years of use the amp will be rust free and operate like new!
What's in the Box:
- PA microphone
- Birth sheet with Dyno-tested power
- Mounting Screw Kit
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville ATOM S20 1600 Watt Peak/440 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS 4 Channel Class AB Marine Stereo Amplifier With Bluetooth
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 110 Watts x 4 Channel <1% THD+N @ 14.4 Volts
- 4 Ohm: 70 Watts x 4 Channel <1% THD+N @ 14.4 Volts
- 4 Ohm Bridged: 220 Watts x 2 Channel <1% THD+N @ 14.4 Volts
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 400 Watts x 4 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 260 Watts x 4 Channel
- 4 Ohm Bridged: 800 Watts x 2 Channel
- Digital Voltage Display on Amp
- Microphone input and PA microphone included
- Adjustable Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Adjustable High Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Painted Conformal Coating PCB Board (Uses 2577 Waterproof Glue)
- Rustproof Aluminum heat sink with silver hairline finish
- Stainless steel end panels are rustproof
- All screws and mounting hardware are stainless steel and rustproof
- Bottom panel is aluminum and rustproof
- 4 Gauge power and ground terminals
- 10 Gauge speaker wire terminals
- All channels on the amp have crossovers so they can each be used for subs or full range speakers or tweeters or midrange speakers
- All channels on the amplifier are bridgeable
- Built in Bluetooth Wireless Audio Streaming
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Under Voltage Protection at 10V
- Over Voltage Protection at 16V
- Tertiary Supplies Circuitry
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Adjustable Input Level Control
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- 2CH/4CH Input Mode Switch
- Bluetooth On and Off Mode Switch
- RCA Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Bluetooth On Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50KHz
- Damping Factor: >85 @ 100Hz
- 25 Amp x 2 ATC Fuse
- Product Dimensions: 11.57" x 6.69" x 2"