- (1) Rockville ATOM P30 Marine/ATV/Car Amplifier 2400w Peak/600w RMS 4 Channel w/ Volt Meter
- (1) Rockville RWK42 4 Gauge 4 Chan Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit (2) RCA's
How To Install a Marine Amplifier onto Your Boat:
Atom P30 4 Channel Amplifier:
The all new ATOM marine series of amplifiers gives you the best of both worlds! Small footprint and big power! These amps also have great features like built in volt meter.
The ATOM P30 is a class A/B 4-Channel high power amplifier with 2,400 watts peak output and 600 watts true RMS power. The RMS power is tested on a dyno using the certified run. It puts out 150 watts x 4 channels at less than 1% THD at 14.4 volts. We give the true power and the peak rating so you can easily compare this amp to any brand on the market regardless how they like to rate their products.
This amp has enough juice to power either (8) speakers, (4) speakers, (2) subwoofers or a combination of subwoofers and speakers. It is also perfect for mids and tweeters.
This amp has a very cool fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover. What is cool about it is that the crossover supports low pass, full, and high pass. This makes our amp ideal for subwoofers (sealed and vented), full range speakers, midrange speakers, and even tweeters. In high pass mode we allow you to filter out the lower frequencies (cut-off frequency adjustable between 50Hz - 250 Hz). In low pass mode we allow you to filter out the upper frequencies (cut-off frequency adjustable between 50Hz - 250 Hz). In full mode you will not be filtering any frequencies. Our advanced crossover technology will allow you to really fine tune each speaker to get the sound you desire.
The other cool thing is that this amp has 2 of these crossovers. Every 2 channels has its own set of advanced filters. So if you wanted you can use 2 channels for subwoofer(s) and the other 2 channels for full range speakers.
This amp utilizes high grade marine components including a conformal coated PCB board with a waterproof glue that is painted on to protect the circuitry. The heat sink casing including the bottom plate is made of stainless steel which is rustproof. The end panels, the internal mounting screws and hardware of the amp are made of stainless steel and are rustproof as well. Even after many years of use the amp will be rust free and operate like new!
What's in the Box:
- Birth sheet with Dyno-tested power
- Mounting Screw Kit
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville ATOM P30 2400 Watt Peak/600 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS 4 Channel Class AB ATV/Car Stereo Amplifier
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 150 Watts x 4 Channel <1% THD+N @ 14.4 Volts
- 4 Ohm: 100 Watts x 4 Channel <1% THD+N @ 14.4 Volts
- 4 Ohm Bridged: 300 Watts x 2 Channel <1% THD+N @ 14.4 Volts
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 600 Watts x 4 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 400 Watts x 4 Channel
- 4 Ohm Bridged: 1200 Watts x 2 Channel
- Digital Voltage Display on Amp
- Adjustable Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 250Hz
- Adjustable High Pass Filter: 50Hz – 250Hz
- Painted Conformal Coating PCB Board (Uses 2577 Waterproof Glue)
- Rustproof Aluminum heat sink with black hairline finish
- Stainless steel end panels are rustproof
- All screws and mounting hardware are stainless steel and rustproof
- Bottom panel is aluminum and rustproof
- 4 Gauge power and ground terminals
- 10 Gauge speaker wire terminals
- All channels on the amp have crossovers so they can each be used for subs or full range speakers or tweeters or midrange speakers
- All channels on the amplifier are bridgeable
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Under Voltage Protection at 10V
- Over Voltage Protection at 16V
- Tertiary Supplies Circuitry
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Adjustable Input Level Control
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- 2CH/4CH Input Mode Switch
- RCA Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50KHz
- Damping Factor: >85 @ 100Hz
- 40 Amp x 2 ATC Fuse
- Product Dimensions: 14.72" x 6.69" x 2"
Video of RWK42:
Video for Unboxing RWK42:
The Rockville RWK42 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 80 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (2) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK42 4 Gauge 4 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (2) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 80 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.