- (1) Audio Technica ATM230PK (3) Dynamic Instrument Microphones Drum Mics + Mounts
- (3) Samson MBA18 18" Microphone Boom Arm Studio Podcast USB Mic Stand w/ Desk Clamp
- (3) Rockville RCXFM20E-B 20 Foot Female to Male XLR Mic Cable Black 100% Copper
Authorized Audio Technica Dealer!
Description of ATM230PK:
The ATM230 hypercardioid instrument microphone brings a compact drum model to Audio-Technica’s popular Artist Series line. The mic’s proprietary capsule is designed to excel in high SPL applications, delivering full, well-rounded audio with an exceptional low-end. The hypercardioid polar pattern keeps the focus on the sound source, directionality that is aided by the mic’s low-profile design, which allows it to be placed in a wide variety of setups. All this makes the ATM230 ideally suited for miking toms, snare and other percussion instruments.
The ATM230 features rugged metal construction that stands up to the rigors of live and studio applications, and comes with an AT8665 drum mount and a protective pouch.
- Audio Technica ATM230PK 3-Pack Dynamic Instrument Drum Microphones and Mounts
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-12,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Handles very high SPL at close range
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent attack
- Low-profile design permits versatile placement around drum kit
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes AT8665 drum mount and a soft protective pouch
- Product Weight: 0.64 Lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 3.2" inches Long, 1.5" inches Maximum Diameter
Authorized Samson Dealer!
The Samson MBA18 Microphone Boom Arm is the perfect microphone accessory for any radio, podcast or home studio setup. The telescoping design of the MBA18 provides a maximum horizontal/vertical arm reach of 18", giving users convenient flexibility with their mic placement. The mic book arm easily attaches to a table or desk via its C-clamp mount, which offers a maximum grip of 2". In combination with its iron and plastic construction, the MBA18 offers 0.63" - 27 mic clip threading that can accommodate any mic weighing up to five pounds.
- Samson MBA18 18" Studio Podcast USB Microphone Stand with Desk Clamp and Boom Arm
- Telescoping microphone boom arm
- Iron and plastic construction
- 18" maximum arm reach
- 0.63" - 27 mic clip threading
- 5 Lbs. maximum weight capacity
- C-clamp mount (2" maximum grip)
Video of RCXFM20E-B:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCXFM20E-B 20 Foot Female to Male XLR Mic Cable Black 100% Copper
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- 90% OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 20 Ft
- Color: Black