- (1) Mackie 802VLZ4 8-channel Compact Analog Low-Noise Mixer
- (1) Rockville RXS20 Portable Mixer Stand
Authorized Mackie Dealer!
Video of 802VLZ4:
Each generation of VLZ mixers benefits from a reinvestment in performance, all without raising prices. By continuing to ignore the “race to the bottom,” VLZ4 benefits from generations of performance improvements like transparent EQ, class-leading negative summing bus architecture and custom-designed op-amps to ensure signal integrity from every input to every output. The result is a mixer that is at the peak of performance and is the obvious go-to compact analog mixer for engineers who demand professional results.
The performance of Mackie’s Onyx mic preamps is more than proven. Just check all the amazing reviews and customer testimonials. Their boutique quality sound and unmatched performance rival any high-priced, boutique preamp on the market. Adding these flagship preamps to our VLZ4 Series compact mixers underlines our commitment to continually improving the performance of the VLZ line with each generation.
HIGH HEADROOM / LOW NOISE
The VLZ4 design goal was simple: every VLZ4 mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. Strict attention to component quality and tolerances has led to innovations like our custom M80 op-amps and class-leading negative summing bus architecture that add yet another level of assurance that a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
BUILT LIKE A TANK
Mackie VLZ mixers are truly “Built-Like-A-Tank.” From beer spills to drops from moving vehicles, the testimonials are as endless as the applications Mackie mixers serve. The VLZ4 series is certainly no exception. With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, you can be sure that buying a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is a solid investment.
VLZ4’s new black powder coat finish, cockpit-inspired controls and high-contrast knobs not only optimize your mixer’s usability in low-light scenarios, it also means your mixer looks as good as it performs.
COMPREHENSIVE AND PROVEN
Mackie’s VLZ4 line is extremely comprehensive, offering mixers of every channel count, every price point, for every application. From the ultra-compact 402VLZ4 for desktop applications to the tour-friendly 3204VLZ4, you can be sure there is a VLZ4 mixer with the right feature set for your needs.
- Mackie 802VLZ4 8-channel Compact Mixer
- 8-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 3 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 8 high-headroom line inputs
- Selectable instrument inputs on first two channels – no DI box needed
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18 dB/oct 100Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- Aux send, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- Stereo return for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
How to Set Up Your RXS20:
All About Your RXS20:
Unboxing Video of RXS20:
- Rockville RXS20 Heavy duty mixer stand
- Universal with any mixer up to 300 LBS!
- Collapsable for maximum portability and easy storage
- Adjustable width (13.8” – 23.6” Inches) making this universal for any mixer and other gear
- Adjustable Height from 24” – 36” (Inches)
- Steel stand with sturdy arms
- Large enough for mixers, DJ gear, keyboards, and more
- Load capacity: 300 LBS
- 1 MM thick steel all around! This piece is rock solid! At Rockville we only make top quality gear!
- Best quality black powder paint coating
- Soft padding on mounting platform to protect your audio devices
- Rubber feet on the end of each leg when casters are not in place
- 14.5 LBS (portable and light-weight)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Height Adjustment.: 24”-36”
- Width Adjustment: 13.8”-23.6”
- Base leg length: 19.5”
- Top arm length: 19.5”
- Construction: All-steel
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish
- Item weight: 14.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 16.5 lbs
- Dimension of shipping carton: 24" x 20" x 3.1" (inches)
- Unit Dimensions when folded : 20” x 3.1” x 24”
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.