- (1) Kicker 45CWTB104 TB 10" 800w Marine Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure+Passive Radiator
- (1) Rockville RXM-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS Marine/Boat 2 Channel Amplifier Amp New
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
What's In The Box:
- (1) Enclosure Assembly
- (2) Vertical Mounting Brackets
- (1) Horizontal Mount Base
- (1) Horizontal Mount Hook(Retainer)
- (1) Horizontal Mount Plate(Retaining Clamp)
- (7) Stainless Steel M5 X 12mm Button Head Screws For Horizontal Mount Plate To Base And Mounting Brackets To Enclosure
- (11) Nylon Flat Washers (To Be Used On All Mounting Fasteners)
- (4) Stainless Steel Pan Head Phillips M4 X 25mm (For Mount Base To Vehicle)
- (1) Owner’s Manual
- (2) Kicker Stickers
Description of 45CWTB104:
Ultra-deep and surprisingly loud, TB subs mount in your trunk or your truck with equal ease. You get the bump you want without losing the space you need. This TB 10-Inch Tube Speaker works best with 400 watts of recommended power.
- KICKER 45CWTB104 TB 10" 800w Marine Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure + Passive Radiator
- RMS Power Handling: 400 Watts
- Peak Power Handling: 800 Watts
- Four Ohm Speaker
- Thick ABS Tube Construction
- Flexible Horizontal or Vertical Mounting System
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
- CompR Woofer and Reflex Sub
- Ceramic Magnet
- Advanced Heat Management System
- Signature Double Red Stitching
- Box Bottom Depth: 16.56" inches
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Box Height:
- Vertical Mount: 17.06" inches
- Horizontal Mount: 10.75" inches
- Box Width: 10.625" inches
- Sensitivity: 85.7 dB 1w/1m
- Grilles Included
Click here for the Owner's Manual
Video of RXM-T1:
Unboxing Video for RXM-T1:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market and of course at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXM-T1 is a 2 channel high power marine amplifier with 1,500 Watts peak output, 750 Watts RMS output (2 x 375 @ 2 Ohms) and 500 Watts MS (2x 250 @ 4 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 1 x 750 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 125 x2 @ 4 Ohms and 185 x 2 @ 2 ohms <1% THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split-second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
The RXM-T1 has a conformal coating on its PCB (printed circuit board) in order to protect against moisture, dust, chemicals, and temperature extremes. This coating protects the amplifier from the elements of the ocean. If water gets sprayed on the amplifier you will not have to worry. The exterior screws are made of stainless steel to better withstand the elements. This amplifier is fully marine-rated from start to finish.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of an amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20%. RXM-T1 features a 50 Amp Maxi Fuse. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXM-T1 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. High Level inputs, also referred to as Speaker Level inputs, allow you to install the amplifier into your vehicle even if you do not have any preamp outputs available. This amplifier is completely universal. It can be installed to any marine system.
Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, 2 channel / bridgeable mono model, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXM-T1 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
The circuitry of this amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXM-T1 1500 Watt Peak / 750 Watt RMS Marine 2 Channel Amplifier
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
- 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- RMS Power Ratings:
- 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms
- 1 x 750 Watts @ 4 ohm Bridged Mono
- 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms) < 1% THD
- Peak Power:
- 1500 Watts (2 x 750 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 1500 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover
- Low Pass Filter : 50Hz - 250Hz
- High Pass Filter : 15Hz - 250Hz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- High Level Input with Smart Auto Turn-On
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- Frequency Response : 10Hz - 40KHz
- Damping Factor : > 200 @ 100Hz
- 50 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions : (W x H x L) 8.6" x 2" x 13"
The Rockville Difference: Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!