- (1) Kicker 45CWTB102 TB 10" 800w Marine Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure+Passive Radiator
- (1) Rockville DWB65B Dual 6.5" Black 600 Watt Marine Wakeboard Tower Speaker System
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
Description of 45CWTB102:
Mount them nearly anywhere - KICKER TB Ten-Inch Tube Speakers are awesome bass-makers that fit in an incredibly small space. Ultra-deep and surprisingly loud, the TB subs mount in your trunk or your truck with equal ease. You get the bump you want without losing the space you need.
- KICKER 45CWTB102 TB 10" 800W Marine Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure + Passive Radiator
- RMS Power Handling: 400 Watts
- Peak Power Handling: 800 Watts
- Two Ohm Speaker
- Thick ABS Tube Construction
- Flexible Horizontal or Vertical Mounting System
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
- CompR Woofer and Reflex Sub
- Ceramic Magnet
- Advanced Heat Management System
- Signature Double Red Stitching
- Box Bottom Depth: 16.56" inches
- Impedance: 2 Ohms
- Box Height:
- Vertical Mount: 17.06" inches
- Horizontal Mount: 10.75" inches
- Box Width: 10.625" inches
- Sensitivity: 85.7 dB 1w/1m
- Grilles Included
Click here for the Owner's Manual
Click here for the Wiring Guide
Video of DWB65B:
- Dual 6.5” marine wakeboard tower speaker
- Mounting brackets and mounting hardware
- Integrated grill
- Installation hardware
The DWB65B dual wakeboard tower speaker by Rockville is the next evolution in our ever expanding line of quality marine audio gear. You get a dual speaker each equipped with a 1” titanium tweeter and a 6.5” woofer. This speaker can handle 300 watts RMS & 600 watts peak! These speakers are rated with true world RMS ratings (No exaggerated power ratings like other brands).
Rockville engineers care about quality and sound more than anything else. The DWB65B was designed using a molded heavy duty ABS enclosure. This enclosure is indestructible! We've jumped on it, hit it with a sledge hammer, and tossed it around with no harm done. This is the strongest ABS wakeboard tower pod on the market. The 1” titanium tweeters really make these stand out. The highs on these speakers are crisp, clear, and extremely loud! The polypropylene woofer cone is reliable and sounds great. This material is used on most of the top speakers on the market. We use rubber surrounds on these to eliminate unwanted distortion. In addition, rubber is an extremely waterproof material. A long excursion woofer makes for low end bass and mids that truly make these speakers stand out.
We’ve added a new and improved nylon mounting bracket. Nylon is strong, light weight, and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360° rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the ability to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your boat for different applications. Rubber fitment inserts give you the ability to mount this speaker to wakeboard towers and roll cage bars of varying thicknesses.
We use only marine grade components and materials making these speakers truly waterproof. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. In addition, the quick connect terminals are made out of stainless steel and they are completely rustproof. These can withstand all elements on the water for a lifetime of worry free use. In addition to wakeboard towers on boats, we found that these are perfect for installing in Jeeps, ATVs, and UTVs.
- Rockville DWB65B Dual 6.5" Black Wakeboard Tower Speaker
- Peak Power Handling: 600 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts
- CEA 2031 Compliant
- Frequency Response: 60Hz – 20KHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 90dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Heavy Duty ABS enclosure
- Adjustable Nylon Mounting Bracket
- Quick and Easy Speaker Angle Adjustment
- Bracket rotates 360°
- Bracket supports any rollbar from 1.75" to 3.14" inches thick
- 1" Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Built-In Two-Way Crossover Network
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Resistant to Water, Rust, and UV Rays
- Terminals Are Sealed with Rubber Gaskets
- Specially Tuned for PA Voice Over
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Rubber Surround
- High BL Magnet Motor Structure
- 10 oz High Density Magnets
- Oversized 1.25” Kapton Voice Coil
- CE and RoHS Certified
- Large mounting screw accommodates roll bars found on many off road vehicles such as Jeep Wranglers, ATVs, and UTVs.
- These Wakeboard speakers fit bars ranging from 1.26" to 2.05" and can even fit larger bars with our optional longer screws
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.4" x 18.9" x 9.5"
- Color: Black
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.