- (1) Kicker 15" Solobaric L7S Car Subwoofer
- (1) Rockville 15" Vented Kicker Solo Baric L7 S15L7 Sub Enclosure Box
- 20 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 20 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 4 Spade Terminals
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
Description for Kicker Sub:
The heavy-duty motor structure includes a large-diameter spider for less flex, longer life and superior accuracy. High-temp voice coil wire winding completes a powerful Comp motor that makes the most of every watt you give it.
- Kicker L7S152 15" 2000 Watt Solobaric L7S Car Subwoofer Solo-Baric 44L7S15-4
- Dual Two-Ohm Voice Coils
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Patented Corner Ribs Minimize Distortion
- SoloKon™ 360-Degree Back Bracing
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround With Blue Surround Stitching
- UniPlate™ Back Plate And Pole Piece, Plus Perimeter Venting For Excellent Thermal Management
- Thick Tinsel Leads
- Large Ceramic Magnet
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- Satin-Nickel Plated, Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
- The Solo-Baric L7S 15-Inch Subwoofer
works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 1,000 watts of
recommended power. See below for more details.
- Size: 15" (38.1 cm)
- Impedance: 2 Ohms DVC
- Max Rec Amplifier Power: 2000 Watts Peak / 1000 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 89.4 dB 1w/1m
- Frequency Response: 18Hz - 100Hz
- Mounting Depth: 8-11/16" (22.1 cm)
- Mounting Cutout, Square: 13-3/4" (34.9 cm)
- Min Rec Sealed Box Volume: 1.5 cu. ft. (42.5 liters)
- Max Rec Sealed Box Volume: 6.0 cu. ft. (169.9 liters)
- Min Rec Vented Box Volume: 3.0 cu. ft. (85.0 liters)
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume: 6.0 cu. ft. (169.9 liters)
Description for Rockville Enclosure:
The RSVK15 is a single 15" vented subwoofer box is made in the USA with Grade “A” ¾” MDF wood. This enclosure is specifically made to work with the Kicker Solo Baric L7, L5, or L3. It also is perfect for many of the other 15" square subs on the market. This enclosure is made with precision cutting machinery by industry experts that have been making these enclosures in the USA for over 20 years. All Rockville enclosures come with a customized enhanced glue that is unmatched by any other manufacturer. That means that the carpet will stay in place and not rip or tear. The ¾” USA MDF is much stronger then any type of import wood. This will keep your box performing at an optimal level by not flexing and distorting your woofers. Your woofers will thank you! EVERY Rockville enclosure is not only glued at all joints but stapled as well. If that wasn’t enough we add a layer of silicon to every seam! This makes your Rockville enclosure rock even more!
MADE IN THE USA WITH PRIDE!
- Rockville RSVK15 Single 15" 2.6 cu. ft. 3/4" MDF Vented Subwoofer Enclosure Box
- Specifically Designed For The 15" Kicker Solo Baric Subwoofers
- Machine precision cut mounting holes
- ¾” USA Heavy Duty MDF Construction
- Top of the line Glue for extra durable adhesion
- High quality GOLD spring loaded terminals
- Designed, tested, and engineered to work perfectly with high powered subs
- Designed to give the best sound quality
- Tuning frequency: 32Hz
- Type of Enclosure: Ported/Vented
- Enclosure Sub Size: Single 15"
- Dimensions in Inches: 21" x 18" x 16.25"
- Top and Bottom Depth: 16.25"
- Mounting Depth: up to 15" (enough depth for any shallow sub on the market)
- Gross Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box): 3.5 Cubic Feet
- Net Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box less the thickness of the wood): 2.6 Cubic Feet
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville sub enclosures are backed with a full 90 day warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Complete Single Subwoofer Enclosure Installation Kit!
- 10 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 12 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 2 Spade Terminals
This accessory package includes everything you need to install one subwoofer into an enclosure, and wire to connect the enclosure to your amplifier. This package is a top of the line accessory package which we put together and tested.
The drywall wood screws were hand selected by our installation experts because they drill into the enclosure very cleanly, without chipping the enclosure. The speaker wire is 14 gauge. This is way better than using 16 gauge. You can be 100 % sure that your enclosure will have a clean signal to the amplifier with this top of the line speaker wire. These spade terminals have also been hand selected by our installation experts to make the internal wiring simple, secure, and to run the audio sign al cleanly.