- (1) Kicker 43TCWRT102 10" Shallow Car Subwoofer
- (1) Rockville Rockmat RM36-B 36 Sq Ft Butyl Rubber Sound Dampening/Deadening Car Kit
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
Description of 43TCWRT102:
The new CompRT® Subwoofer Enclosures make surprisingly strong, smooth bass in a box under seven inches deep. The CompRT Thin Profile 10-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure comes loaded with a Reflex Subwoofer and RT Sub, then carpeted and loaded with a single 2 Ohm terminal.With a mounting depth under seven inches, these subs easily fit under a seat, behind a bench or in the corner of a trunk with plenty of room to spare. The CompRT 10-Inch Enclosure works best with 400 watts of recommended power.
- Kicker 43TCWRT102 COMPRT10 10" 800W Shallow Car Subwoofer+Slim Sub Box Enclosure
- Preloaded with single 10" CompRT Series Subwoofers
- Sealed enclosure with stylish black carpet finish
- Injection-molded polypropylene cone
- Santoprene surround
- SoloKon™ technology
- All-weather thin subwoofer
- Type: thin-profile
- No. of Woofers/Size (in, cm): 10, 25
- Impedance (Ohms): 2
- Power Watts (peak/RMS): 800/400
- Recommended power range: 250 - 400 RMS
- Frequency Response: 25Hz - 500Hz
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 96.5
- Box Top Depth (in, cm): 3-7/16, 8.8
- Box Bottom Depth (in, cm): 6-9/16, 16.7
- Box Height (in, cm): 11-13/16, 39
- Box Width (in, cm): 23-1/4, 59.1
Video of RM36:
Unboxing Video of RM36:
- 36 Square Foot Roll of Rockmat Sound Dampening Material
- Roller for a perfect installation
The Rockville Rockmat RM36 sound dampening material is a must have for any professional car audio install. This package includes 9 sheets that are each 4 square feet. This gives you a total of 36 square feet. We also include everything needed for a quick and easy installation! Our Rockmat will increase how loud your car stereo plays! It also improves bass quality and eliminates those bad rattling and distortion sounds.
Installing Rockmat improves bass quality of the speaker and eliminates those bad rattling and distortion sounds.
Our Rockmat is built to the highest standards in this industry using 100% butyl rubber with a layer of heat resistant aluminum. Butyl rubber is the same material high end speakers surround material is made out of. We use the highest quality pressure-sensitive self-adhesive to make your installation quick and easy. Our model has increased flexibility for an easier and more permanent installation! Our sound dampening product uses 72mil of pure grade aluminum! Most products on the market use 50mil. Our product will absorb sound better than the competition. If a product does not specify how much material is being used, you should be very cautious about it! Every manufacturer should know what they put into their products! Also, other products on the market such as GTMAT for example use a mixture of asphalt in their products. They basically are manufacturing roofing material and calling it sound deadener. Their product will work OK, but not nearly as good as our Rockmat. Our Rockmat is made of butyl rubber and aluminum which is the same as many of the more expensive brands out there that sell for twice our price.. We do not cheat our customers. We only make top quality gear over here at Rockville!
Our Rockmat has an adhesive temperature range of -100F to 300F (-60C to 150C). Our adhesive is top of the line! It will stick for years and years! Each layer of our material reduces unwanted noise 5-8 dB! This is among the best ratings in the industry. Our product works as well or better than other high end brands! We did our testing and research.
We make all our models in 2 color options. You get the choice of black and silver. We decided to also keep the look very clean! We see all these other brands tattooing their logos all over the material. I always thought it looked stupid. So I made sure to keep our Rockmat with a clean look to it.
Rockmat is a self-adhesive. Stick the Rockmat in your desired area. Rockmat is pressure sensitive so after you apply the material into your desired area; apply pressure to it. That is it! Installation takes only minutes! Please note our Rockmat is also easy to cut into the desired shape you need!
To prove how good our sound dampening material is we will offer a 90 day money back guarantee! If you are not happy with the performance; simply pack it up and we will send you a label and give you a complete refund when it comes back to us!
- Rockville Rockmat RM36-B 36 Sq Ft Butyl Rubber Sound Dampening/Deadening Car Kit in black
- 100% butyl rubber material with an aluminum heat resistant coating! (no asphault in our sound dampening material!!!)
- Contains a big roll of 36 feet so you can cut as needed!
- Paintable Surface
- Multi purpose is ideal for multiple applications including rear decks, doors, floors, any part of the trunk, roofs, quarter panels, hoods, etc.
- Increases SPL – The use of our Rockmat will not only make your sound more clear and eliminate distortion but it will make your music louder by
- Eliminates sound leakage!
- Improves Bass Quality and Reduces Bass Distortion
- Kill unwanted noise, rattles, vibrations
- Reduce exhaust and engine noise
- Aluminum-coated for heat-resistance
- 72mil thickness
- Full car installation reduces unwanted noises 5-8 dB
- We use the highest quality high-tack self-adhesive to make your installation quick and easy!
- Our model has new and improved increased flexibility for an easier installation and top sound quality!
- Permanent installation with ability to withstand even the highest temperatures!
- Waterproof material! Our material is very durable. It is waterproof, heat proof and flexible
- Sticks to any surface
- Designed and engineered by Rockville USA!
- Manufactured with the newest state-of-the-art machinery using only the purest raw materials as well!
- Every product is checked during production for consistency. We have very high quality standards!
- We use very high quality butyl rubber which gives amazing sound insulation and shock absorption. We do not use any asphalt in our product!
- Available in both black and silver
- Roll Dimensions 18" x 288"
- Raw Material: 90% high absorbent butyl rubber and 10% pure-grade aluminum
- Reduces unwanted noises 5-8 dB
- Adhesive temperature range of -100F to 300F (-60C to 150C).
- High-Tack Self-adhesive
- Material Color: Black
- Weight: 25 (Lbs.) per box
- Shipping weight: 26.19 LBS
- Shipping Dimensions: 22.64" x 14.57" x 3.54"
- Trunk Lid+4-Door Noise/Sound Dampening Deadening Car Audio Matt Kit
Features of roller:
- Made of high quality Wood & Steel
- Designed especially for use in installing sound dampening material
- Length: 7 in
- Handle Length: 5 in
- Roller Diameter: 1.3 in
- Material Color: Black
- Weight: 0.44 Lbs.