- (1) Pair of KICKER 43KM654LCW 6.5" 390 Watt Marine Boat Speakers w/LED Lights
- (1) Pair of Rockville MAC65B 6.5" Black Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pod Enclosures
- (1) Rockville RXM-T2 Micro 2400w 2 Ch Marine/Boat Class D Amplifier 2x600W CEA Rated
- (1) KICKER 43PXBTC Weather Proof Bluetooth Controller Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart PXBTC
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
Description of 43KM654LCW:
KM coaxials are designed specifically for boat audio with weather-proof qualities that meet or exceed industry standards.
These bold, stylishly designed coaxials come packaged with easy-to-match charcoal or white grilles for a customized look.
These coaxials will brighten any boating experience with multi-color LED lights that can be changed to fit your mood or craft. Twenty color options as well as 19 dynamic modes are available when using the optional KMLC remote.
UV treatments on the coaxials' injection-molded cones, Santoprene® surrounds, baskets and grilles help all models maintain in marine environments. These speakers can endure almost any weather conditions with splash-and-spray-resisting sealed motors, cones and locking terminal covers. Speaker hardware is forged from rustproof, 316L stainless-steel.
Spectacular highs and midrange sounds coupled with the simplest of speaker installations, provide full-range audio specifically for a marine environment.
Optional LED Remote
Customize your LED lighting to get the perfect look for your boat. The KMLC remote provides multi-function control of LED lighting by managing 20 different colors and 19 dynamic modes, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe and auto save.
- Pair KICKER 43KM654LCW 6.5" 390 Watt Marine Boat Speakers w/LED Lights
- Woofer(in,mm): 6-1/2, 160
- Tweeter(in,mm): 3/4, 20
- Tweeter Dome Material: Titanium
- Rated Impedance(Ω): 4
- Peak Power Handling(Watts): 195
- Continuous Power Handling(Watts RMS): 65
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 65 watts RMS per channel
- Multi-color LEDs
- Twenty color options as well as 19 dynamic modes
- UV treated injection molded polypropylene cone
- Santoprene speaker surround
- 3/4" Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Neodymium tweeter magnet
- Rubber magnet boot cover
- Splash and rust resistant design
- Sensitivity(1W,1m): 90
- Frequency Response(Hz): 35-21k
- Mounting Hole Diameter(in,mm): 5-1/8, 130
- Mounting Depth(in,mm): 2-7/8, 72
- Grilles: Charcoal and White
Video of MAC65B:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC65B comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC65B features a black powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair of Rockville MAC65B black aluminum can wakeboard tower enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful black powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 6.5” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
- Mounting depth (in inches): 7.4"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Videos of RXM-T2:
The RXM-T2 is part of the Rockville proton series. This is one of the most durable marine amps in the world. It is completely water resistant! It is protected from rain, moisture, splashing, heat, cold, saltwater, vibrations, the sun, and anything else you will throw at it! The small footprint makes this durable so you can mount the amplifier even in the tightest locations. The other thing that makes this amp so durable is that it is a class "D" power supply. So even if you run it at a really low impedance the amplifier can handle it! The amp is efficient and does not generate a ton of heat. So even if you abuse the amplifier and run it at 1 ohm load in stereo mode or a 2 ohm load in bridged mode; the amplifier will handle it! (We tested it).
Warning: This amplifier produces insane power! We do not want you to blow your speakers. Do not under-estimate this amplifiers' capability! If you are using this amplifier for 2 or 4 full range speakers, then please install with the gain level down all the way and then crank it up very slowly to protect your speakers from blowing. The reason we created this amplifier with so much power capability is for 2 reasons. One reason is to make it capable for powering lots of speakers per channel. Secondly was to give you enough headroom on the amplifier so you do not have to crank the gain all the way up all the time. This headroom ultimately will increase the sound quality like crazy!
The RXM-T2 is rated at 1200w RMS, but we totally underrated these! We just got new test reports back from our QC department showing this amp outputting a legitimate 1600w RMS when bridged! This amp performs at 600 x 2 @ 2 ohms RMS and when you bridge it you get 1600 x 1 @ 4 ohms! (To get even more power you can run it at 1 ohm in stereo mode and 2 ohm in bridged mode). This is a full range class "D" amplifier. It is super-efficient. The ratings are more than legit. They are actually under-rated.. This amp is CEA compliant. I invite you to test them and write a review when you are done testing.
We will offer a 90 day money back guarantee. If you are not happy with the output power or sound quality, we will call tag the amp back and give you all your money back!
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. RXM-T2 has (3) 35 Amp fuses. This amplifier will also go louder than most amps with this same fuse rating due to how efficiently it runs.
I wanted to take a second and talk about the waterproofing process we use on this amplifier. We use a chemical compound which includes Acrylate Acid, Silicone, Polyurethane, and a few other substances. When these chemicals solidify, it becomes a protective on the PCB. This is what we call a conformal coating. This makes the amplifier water resistant. It also prevents oxidization and protects the amplifier from moisture. There are 3 ways manufacturers can conformally coat a PCB board. Soak, paint, or spray. Once we finish building the PCB board we paint it with our conformal coating.
There is really no amplifier on the market that sounds this good and has this much output power at this price point.
- Rockville RXM-T2 Micro Class D Marine Amplifier
- Full-Range Class D Amplifier Architecture
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
- 800 Watts (2 x 400 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 1200 Watts (2 x 600 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 1600 Watts (1 x 1600 Watts) bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- Peak Power Ratings: 2400 Watts: (2 x 1200 Watts) @ 2 Ohms and (1 x 2400 Watts) @ 4 Ohms bridged
- Fully marine grade amplifier with conformal-coated PCB board
- Protected from moisture, saltwater, UV, bumps, vibrations, heat, cold, and more
- Double Sided Surface Mount (SMD) PCB Design
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- 4 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Power/Ground Terminals
- 12 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Speaker Terminals
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover
- Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20KHz
- S / N Ratio: 100dB
- S/N Ratio: >97dB
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- 3 x 35 Amp Fuses
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 6.7" x 1.98" x 12.25"
Description of 43PXBTC:
Add Bluetooth to any audio system with this simple, weatherproof controller. Built as tough as the trails you ride, the 43PXBTC makes it easy to change source, volume or track at any speed – on any terrain.
Get the control you need on the trails you love! Equipped with a stereo RCA output and 3.5mm AUX input, the 43PXBTC Bluetooth Controller automatically pairs with your phone and mutes the music for incoming calls.
- KICKER 43PXBTC Bluetooth Interface & Controller PXBTC
- Frequency Response: (-3db): 20Hz-20KHz
- THD (250mV 1kHz, AUX input, 2.5V output): <0.01%
- S/N Ratio (AU-Weight) ref 5V, minimum volume: >100dB
- 3.5mm Stereo Aux Input sensitivity: 500mV
- RCA Output Voltage – Max. (1kHz input, 1% THD): 5V
- Total Mounting Depth: 2-9/16 inch (65 mm)
- Protrusion from Mounting Surface: 5/8 inch (16 mm)