Authorized Kicker Dealer!
PX Amplifiers :
PX Amplifiers are specially designed to deliver tremendous power in a tiny, weatherproof footprint – without taxing your charging system.
Go Anywhere :
Whether it's in a car, motorcycle, or any vehicle with a small charging system - you want an amp tough enough to thrive no matter where the ride takes you. A weatherproof wiring harness, moisture-resistant circuit board and aluminum casing.
Full Control :
With auto turn-on options, built-in crossovers and flexible input styles, KICKER® amps give you the custom sound you need. Add the CXARC Remote Bass Controller to any mono PX amp for adjustable volume, right from the drivers seat.
Big Power. Mini Size :
With as much as 500 watts of power, the only thing small about these amps is their footprint. Made to fit nearly anywhere, these miniature power plants start at under five inches in total width.
PXA500.1 Amplifier :
The PXA500.1 Mono Amplifier is purpose-built for anyone who needs big power with a tiny footprint.
Perfect for motorcycles, side-by-sides, ATV’s and more, this weatherproof amp delivers huge power, on or off the road. A 24dB selectable crossover with 24dB subsonic filter, made to craft your sound to exacting standards. A wide range of input levels make this amp easy to hook up with a factory radio or aftermarket. To control your bass on the go, connect the optional CXRC remote for easy control of your sound.
This PXA amplifier delivers as much as 500 watts into one channel. See below for more details.
- Kicker 42PXA500.1 500 Watt RMS Motorcycle/ATV/Marine Mono Subwoofer Amplifier
- RMS Power in Watts:
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 250 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- Fuse rating : 40A x 1
- Length : 8-1/14"
- Height : 1-9/16"
- Width : 3-7/16"
- Frequency Response : 25 - 120Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : 95 dB
- Input Sensitivity :
- Low Level : 125mV–5V
- High Level : 250mV–10V
- Electronic Crossover : Selectable 60Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz or 120Hz low pass; 24 dB/octave slope
- KickEQ™ Bass Boost : Selectable 0 or +6dB @ 40Hz
- Subsonic Filter : 25Hz, 24 dB/octave slope
- Remote Bass : Yes
- Weather proof
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs as well as two auto turn-on modes (DC offset or 12-volt trigger)
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended (Not Include in This Amplifier)