- (1) Pair of Kicker 42PSC654 PSC65 6.5" 240 Watt Motorcycle/ATV/UTV/RZR Marine Speakers
- (1) Pair of Rockville MAC65B 6.5" Black Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pod Enclosures
- (1) MB QUART N1-RFBT Wireless Bluetooth Preamp Controller 4 Boat/ATV/UTV/RZR/CART
- (1) MB QUART NA2-400.2 400w 2-Channel Amplifier Amp For Polaris/ATV/UTV/RZR/CART
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
Description of 42PSC654:
The PS 6-1/2-Inch 4Ω Powersports Coaxial Speaker is built to sound great even through a helmet. Thanks to a weatherproof design featuring titanium tweeters and neodymium magnets, these speakers deliver clean, crisp sound. Tough construction that stands up to the elements is combined with high-grade sound quality without making modifications to the fearing or adding extra weight. These PS speakers work best with 60 watts of recommended power.
- Pair Kicker 40PSC654 PSC65 6.5" 240w Motorcycle/ATV/Marine Speakers
- Woofer: 6-1/2 in. ; 160mm
- Tweeters: 3/4 in. ; 20mm
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Power Handling Per Speaker:
.....120 Watts Peak
.....60 Watts RMS
- Recommended power range: 10 - 60 watts RMS per channel
- Fit Harley-Davidson and Victory motorcycles
- 3/4" Neo-titanium bridge-mounted Dome tweeters
- Neodymium Magnet
- Sensitivity: 92.5 (dB 1w/1m)
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Mounting Depth: 2 in. ; 50mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 5-1/16 in. ; 128mm
- Top Mount Height: 1/4 in. ; 6.5mm
- Weight: 15.2oz ; 430g
- Grilles: Yes
Video of MAC65B:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC65B comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC65B features a black powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair of Rockville MAC65B black aluminum can wakeboard tower enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful black powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 6.5” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
- Mounting depth (in inches): 7.4"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Description of N1-RFBT:
A high-end sound, marine certified waterproof wireless RF bluetooth preamp controller for boats, off-road vehicles or project vehicles audio installation needs. With simple audio input and outputs on the breakout box to connect to an amplifier the N1-RFBT allows simple installation to play music via any Bluetooth enabled device. A USB Charge connector is included to keep compatible devices charged.
- MB QUART N1-RFBT Wireless Bluetooth Preamp Controller 4 Boat/ATV/UTV/RZR/CART
- Source Type: Waterproof wireless RF bluetooth preamp controller
- Input Types: Bluetooth, RCA, USB
- Control Buttons: Large, Waterproof - Play/Pause, Tracks Forward/Back, Volume Up/Down and
- Power On/Off: Bluetooth™ Connect - Bluetooth™ Connect allows your phone or other Bluetooth enabled device to be quickly paired to the controller without a complicated pairing process
- Additional Inputs: 1 pair RCA (AUX) (Break Out Box)
- Bluetooth Range: 32' (10 Meter)
- Pre-amp Outputs (Y/N #): Y - 1pr
- Pre-amp Voltage: 2v
- Optional Remotes: Included
- Controller Dimensions: Controller 2" (4.8cm) round
- Dimensions Mounting Hole: Controller 2.2" (5.7cm)
- Dimensions Mounting Depth: Black Box 5.2" x 3" x 1" (13.3 x 7.8 x 2.3cm)
- Weight: 0.25lbs (0.12K)
Features of NA2-400.2:
- MB QUART NA2 400.2 400w 2-Channel Amplifier Amp For Polaris/ATV/UTV/RZR/CART
- Marine Grade Protection: Yes - Amplifiers are ABYC & ASTM certified which defines that marine amplifiers must use conformal coated PC boards to resist corrosion from salt spray & moisture.
- Pre-Amp Circuitry: Q-Stasis Pre Amplifier Stage - The highly engineered Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage reduces incoming noise from source units dramatically improving sound quality
- Inputs: 1 Pair, RCA Nickel-Plated - High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant
- Operation Mode: Two channel operation - Flexible installation allows this amplifier to run in two channel or bridged mono mode.
- Crossover / Signal Shaping: Switched FULL / LPF / HPF - Complete control of amplifier signal, essential when using two or more amplifiers
- Class / Topology: Full Range Class D - Highly efficient circuit topology which helps the amplifer develop a lot of power in a very small heatsink.
- Output Devices Technology: PWM MOSFET Power Supply - Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation
- Heat Sink: Aluminum - Quickly dissapates heat to allow the amplifer to run lower impedance for longer duration
- Power Supply: Simpatico Coil Design - The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Output Connections: Quick Dissconect Wires, RCA Connections - Quickly remove amplifer when you are putting machine up for the winter of as a security precaution
- Connections Type: Gold-plated connections - Gold-plated power, ground, speaker and RCA corrosion resistant connections
- Diagnostics: Three-stage protection circuits - Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
- Marinized / Waterproof: Yes - Water resistant for durability in any environment
- Class: Full Range Class D
- Variable Voltage: 0.2V~9V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Crossover Type: Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- Low Pass Crossover: Switch Low Pass 300 Hz
- Bass Boost: 0-12dB@45Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 60Hz
- Power @ 2-Ohms: 2 x 200W
- Power @ 4-Ohms: 2 x 100W
- Total Channels: 2
- Audio Inputs: RCA
- Power Terminal 12v/GND: Molex 10 ga
- Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: Molex Plug Connector
- Fusing: 1 x 30 Amps
- Certifications: Marine & Powersports
- Dimensions: 3.70 X 5.51 X 1.77 in (9.4 X 14.0 X 4.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.12 lbs (0.96 kg)