- (1) Pair Kicker 42PSC652 PSC65 6.5" 240w Speakers for Polaris/Motorcycle/ATV/UTV/RZR
- (1) Pair Rockville MAC65B 6.5" Black Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pod Enclosures
- (1) Rockville RGHR2 Marine Gauge Hole Receiver w Bluetooth USB, Radio + Wired Remote
- (1) Pair Rockville 1.75" Rubber Adapter Inserts 4 Polaris RZR Tower Speaker Enclosures
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
The PS 6-1/2-Inch 2O Powersports Coaxial Speaker is built to sound great even through a helmet. Thanks to a weatherproof design featuring titanium tweeters and neodymium magnets, these speakers deliver clean, crisp sound. Tough construction that stands up to the elements is combined with high-grade sound quality without making modifications to the fearing or adding extra weight. These PS speakers work best with 60 watts of recommended power.
- Pair Kicker 40PSC652 PSC65 6.5" 240w Motorcycle/ATV/Marine Speakers
- Woofer: 6-1/2 in. ; 160mm
- Tweeters: 3/4 in. ; 20mm
- Impedance: 2 Ohms
- Power Handling Per Speaker:
.....120 Watts Peak
.....60 Watts RMS
- Recommended power range: 10 - 60 watts RMS per channel
- Fit Harley-Davidson and Victory motorcycles
- 3/4" Neo-titanium bridge-mounted Dome tweeters
- Neodymium Magnet
- Sensitivity: 92.5 (dB 1w/1m)
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Mounting Depth: 2 in. ; 50mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 5-1/16 in. ; 128mm
- Top Mount Height: 1/4 in. ; 6.5mm
- Weight: 15.2oz ; 430g
- Grilles: Yes
Advantages of purchasing from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Kicker Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Kicker product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Kicker from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
Video of MAC65B:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375" rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25" rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5" rubber inserts
- (2) 2" rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC65B comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2" to 2.5". Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC65B features a black powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they'll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair of Rockville MAC65B black aluminum can wakeboard tower enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful black powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install-no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 6.5" speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2" diameter to 2.5" diameter
- Mounting Depth - 6.7"
- Total Depth - 9.15"
- Cutout - 5.55"
- Diameter - 7.39".
- Mounting diameter - 6.4" (Narrow diameter - 6.12")
- Height of mount - 3.75"
- Total height of unit - 11"
*Although the pre-drilled holes will accommodate most speakers on the market, there may be some that don't fit. If that is the case you can drill holes into the lip of the can to line up with your speaker's mounting holes.
All about your RGHR2:
How To Set Up Your RGHR2:
Included in the box:
- Marine digital media receiver
- Wired remote with 32.8 foot wire
- USB extension cable (40 inches)
- Mounting bracket
- ISO wiring
- Owner manual and warranty
The Rockville RGHR2 is the best gauge hole receiver on the market. We developed this to give you the best sound and the best features.
We put in a built in amplifier that is louder than other marine receivers on the market. The RMS power of the built in amp is 28 watt x 4 channels! It is crazy loud and can be heard over the sound of the wind when you are on the water! There is also a built in EQ to customize the sound to your taste.
Included wired remote
Rockville is the only brand on the market that I know of that supplies a wired remote with your radio. The wired remote is a must have for any marine radio. This is great for boats and other powersport applications. We also include an extra long 32.8 foot wire so you will not need any additional extension cables.
Latest listening features
The RGHR2 gives you many listening options. The Bluetooth technology allows you to stream audio from your Bluetooth enabled phone or other music player to the receiver. Our Bluetooth distance is 50 feet! There is also a USB input allowing you to listen to music stored on a thumb drive. You can plug in any audio device to the auxiliary input. There is a built in radio with crystal clear reception as well.
Ability to connect multiple external amps
This receiver makes your system expandable. Two sets of pre-amp outputs allow you to hook up external amps for your speakers and/or subs. This has front and switchable rear/sub pre-amp outputs so you can amplifiy your speakers and a subwoofer amplifier.
- Rockville RGHR2 Weather Resistant Gauge-Hole Digital Media Receiver w/Bluetooth/USB/AM/FM
- Fits into a standard Gauge-Hole (Tachometer) Opening
- Built-in 72 x 4 Watt Peak high powered amplifier (28 x 4 RMS)
- Built in EQ with preset EQ curves (Pop, Class, Rock, Flat)
- IP66 Waterproof Certification (Tested to withstand the elements)
- USB Input to play back audio files store on a USB thumb drive or any other USB device
- RCA Aux Input
- AM/FM Radio Built In with 18 FM and 12 AM presets + US and European tuning
- Bluetooth built in to stream audio from any Bluetooth enabled device
- USB Input Charges Your Phone
- Two Sets of RCA Outputs (Front and a switchable rear/sub) allow you to connect external amplifiers
- Big easy to use buttons
- Backlit LCD display
- Wired Remote Control Included (normally $50)
- Required cutout: 2.96" (diameter) x 2.75" (depth)
- USB is 500mA and 5V and supports 16GB max
- 2.96" cutout mounting diameter
- 4.45" diameter top plate
- 3.9" mounting depth (not including top plate)
- 5.0" depth including the top plate
- Specs of the built in amplifier:
- TDA7851L quadbridge power amplifier
- 4 x 72 watts peak @ 2 ohm
- 4 x 48 watts peak @ 4 ohms
- 4 x 28 watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Highly efficient even when running at 2 ohms!
- Low distortion even at top volumes
(2) Rockville 1.75" Rubber Adapter Inserts For Polaris RZR Tower Speaker Enclosures