- (1) Kicker 49KM604W 6-1/2" 6.5" KM-Series 150W Peak/50W RMS Marine Speakers KM604W
- (1) Pair of Rockville MAC65W 6.5" White Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pod Enclosures
Description of 49KM604W:
Exceeds Industry Standards
We don’t just say its "marine ready", we prove it! ASTM-tested for UV and salt/fog exposure, all KICKER Marine Speakers are designed specifically for boat audio and meets or exceeds the strictest standards in the industry.
UV treatments on the coaxials' injection-molded cones, Santoprene® surrounds, baskets and grilles help all models maintain in marine environments. These speakers can endure almost any weather conditions with splash-and-spray-resisting sealed motors, cones and locking terminal covers. Speaker hardware is forged from rustproof, 316L stainless-steel.
Spectacular highs and midrange sounds coupled with the simplest of speaker installations, provide full-range audio specifically for a marine environment.
- Spectacular Highs And Smooth, Impactful Midrange
- Made Specifically For Marine With Sealed Motor And Polymer Basket
- UV-Treated Polypropylene Woofer With Santoprene® Surround
- Stainless Steel Hardware Included
- White Grill And Basket Will Not Yellow Or Fade
- ASTM Tested For UV And Salt/Fog Exposure
- Woofer(in,mm): 6-1/2, 165
- Tweeter(in,mm): 1/2, 13
- Tweeter Dome Material: PEI
- Rated Impedance(Ω): 4
- Peak Power (watts, per ANSI/CTA-2031-A): 150
- Recommended Amplifier Power (watts RMS): 15-50
- Sensitivity(1W,1m): 90
- Frequency Response(Hz): 35-21k
- Mounting Hole Diameter(in,mm): 5-3/16, 132
- Mounting Depth(in,mm): 2-1/2, 62
- Grilles: White Only
Video of MAC65W:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC65W comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC65W features a white powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair of Rockville MAC65W white aluminum can wakeboard tower enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful white powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 5.25" speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
- Mounting Depth - 6.7"
- Total Depth - 9.15"
- Cutout - 5.55"
- Diameter - 7.39".
- Mounting diameter - 6.4" (Narrow diameter - 6.12")
- Height of mount - 3.75"
- Total height of unit - 11"
*Although the pre-drilled holes will accommodate most speakers on the market, there may be some that don't fit. If that is the case you can drill holes into the lip of the can to line up with your speaker's mounting holes.
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are b acked with a hassle free warranty.