- (1) Pair of KICKER 43CSC654 6.5" 600w 4-Ohm Car Audio Coaxial Speakers
- (1) Pair of Rockville MAC65B 6.5" Black Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pod Enclosures
- (1) Rockville R14G50MS-BK 50 Foot Spool Marine Waterproof 14 AWG Speaker Wire
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
Description of 43csc654:
Using zero protrusion PEI tweeters and a thick polypropylene woofer ensures you get every bit of clarity you need, without interfering with factory grilles. These CS speakers work best with 100 watts of recommended power.
- Pair KICKER 43CSC654 6.5" 6-1/2" 300w 4-Ohm Car Audio Coaxial Speakers
- Speaker Design: 2 - way
- Woofer Size: 6 1/2 in. (160 mm)
- Tweeter Size: 1/2 in. (13 mm)
- DC Resistance: 3.3 ohms
- Peak Power: 300 Watts per speaker / 600 Watts per pair
- Continuous Power (RMS): 100 per speaker / 200 Watts per pair
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 100 watts RMS per channel
- Features EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology - immediate improvement above OEM
- Stamped Steel Frame Basket
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 90 dB @ 1W, 1m
- Effective Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 4 13/16 in. (123 mm)
- Top Mount Depth: 3/8 in. (9 mm)
- Bottom Mount Depth: 1 11/16 in. (43 mm)
- Grilles: Yes
- Tweeter Magnet Material: Neodymium
- Tweeter Dome Material: PEI (polyether imide)
- Tweeter Design: Balanced dome
- Woofer Cone Material: Polypropylene
- Woofer Surround Material: Polyester foam
Video of MAC65B:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC65B comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC65B features a black powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair of Rockville MAC65B black aluminum can wakeboard tower enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful black powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 6.5” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Marine Grade Speaker Cables are engineered for maximum signal transfer
with minimum impedance loss. The cable strands are all individually
tinned, fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with aluminum composite
construction and provide a high-fidelity speaker connection that is
especially engineered for the marine environment. Woven down to a flat
shape, the cables can be easily routed throughout the bulkhead with
- Rockville R14G50MSW 50 Ft Marine/Boat Black Speaker Wire
- Gauge: 14 Gauge
- For Marine Audio Applications
- Waterproof insulation
- Also great for car audio applications
- Stranding: 72x0.15mm x 2C (72 Strands of 0.15mm Wire per Wire)
- Braided Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Surface Area and Flexibility
- Delivers Impressive Clarity, Bass Response, and Dynamic Range
- Eliminated Unwanted Noises and Maximizes Signal Transfer
- Color: Black
- Marine Grade Wire
- Engineered to withstand daily harsh marine conditions
- protected against corrosion and its soft, flexible PVC jacket surrounds
- excellent signal transfer.
- Tinned wire has superior corrosion resistance.
- UL1426 Premium Oxygen Free Copper Boat Cable
- Resistant to extreme cold, salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation.
- Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105° C dry and 75° C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion.
- Drawn copper, unidirectional lay for ultimate in sound quality.
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charterboat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards.
- Using a propriety blend of pure copper wiring and special winding technique, we were able to reduce the "impedance skin effect" reducing noise while maintaining sound purity with minimal to zero impedance gain
- Installation in the tightest of corners are easily conquered, thanks to our Super-Flex insulation. Rockville marine speakers cables are durable, very flexible and easy to use
- The Super-Flex jacket was designed to handle the most extreme conditions
- These wires meet the high-powered demands of amplifiers and speakers. Designed for purity and longevity
- Black insulating jacket visually blends smoothly in to marine audio environment
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.