- (4) Rockville SPGN128 12" Passive 1200W DJ PA Speaker ABS Lightweight Cabinet 8 Ohm
- (1) Rockville RPA60BT V2 1000 Watt 2-Ch USB Bluetooth DJ/Pro/Karaoke Amplifier Mixer
- (2) Rockvile RCSS1425 25' 14 AWG Speakon to Speakon Speaker Cable 100% Copper
- (2) Rockville RSB17 20 Foot Speakon to Banana Speaker Cable, 16 Gauge, 100% Copper!
- (2) Pair of Rockville Tripod DJ PA Speaker Stands + Carrying Case Black RVSS2
How to Set Up your SPG Passive Speaker (Series):
Description of SPGN128:
Colossal Pro Audio Power in a Lightweight Enclosure!
Rockville SPGN128 (8-ohm)
Need mammoth, accurate output from your pro audio loudspeaker? Are you looking for a speaker that's going to last? A cabinet that's durable and designed to take the abuse of every day use? Well than we have what you are looking for! The Rockville SoundGig SPG series PA speaker is a passive loudspeaker with lots of style and can handle lots of power.
Rockville SPG SoundGig Passive Loudspeakers at a Glance:
- Lightweight speakers with heavy-duty components
- Precision-designed crossovers for maximum clarity
- Rugged construction with multiple mounting options
Passive design with RPG components
The Rockville SPG SoundGig series passive loudspeakers are a quick way to expand your system, allowing you to add speakers and more power as needed. The SPG speakers offer the same drivers and studio sound quality of the popular Rockville RPG units. They're designed for optimum performance for use with powered mixers and power amplifiers.
Lightweight speakers with heavy-duty components.
The SPGN12 two-way loudspeakers weigh less than 25 pounds and pack a ton of punch. The SPGN12 features 1200-watt peak power capacity. They are designed with a 1.35-inch pure titanium high-frequency compression driver, and a 12“ low frequency transducer with a 2.5” high temperature aluminum voice coil to handle extreme power.
Precision-designed drivers, crossovers and cabinet for maximum clarity.
The crossover in the SPGN12 utilizes a Rockville's unique constant impedance circuit design. With equalization based on unique driver parameters and cabinet design properties the SPG speakers sound dispersion patterns match both the compression horn and woofers. This provides crystal clear natural sound at all volume levels including peak sound levels. You will experience exacting reproduction of bass, critical midrange and high frequencies for superb clarity.
Rugged construction with multiple mounting options
The SPG speakers feature an injection-molded ABS composite chassis that's extremely rigid to prevent unwanted resonance and standing waves forming inside the cabinet. The hard shell cabinet absorbs impacts that would turn lesser wood boxes into sawdust. For added convenience, SPG series speakers feature a pole mount socket in the bottom for stand mounting and the asymmetrical trapezoidal cabinet allows the speaker to be used on its side for stage monitor use.
- Rockville SPGN128 12“ Passive 1200 Watt 8 Ohm Lightweight DJ PA ABS Cabinet Speaker
- Power Handling: 300 Watts RMS / 600 Watts Program Power / 1200 Watts Peak
- High power long-throw 12'' woofer with 2.5“ aluminum voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-power 2-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system for live sound and play back applications
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction
- Twist-Lock speakon input and output connections
- Stage floor or stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Ultra-wide dispersion, 40° large-format horizontal wave guide horn molded directly into the cabinet
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 125dB peak / 122dB continuous
HOW TO SET UP YOUR RPA SERIES (RPA70WBT V2, RPA60BT):
What's in the Box:
- RPA60BT Receiver
- Rack Ears (Detachable)
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) AC Power Plug
- Owners Manual
- Warranty Card
Description of RPA60BT V2:
The RPA60BT is loaded with 1,000 Watts of power! When manufacturing this item we upgraded the power of the amplifier. We tested these against similar items on the market and these significantly outperformed the others rated at 2000 and 3000 watts.
This is more than an amplifier. The RPA60BT will be the control center for your home, karaoke, or professional audio system. There is an optical and coaxial input to easily integrate this with any television or LED panel. There is an RCA aux input for any media player like a CD player, etc. There is an RCA pre-amp output allowing you to expand your system by adding another amplifier or even powered speakers. The sub output allows you to add a powered subwoofer or another amplifier. The REC output allows you to record easily.
You can also connect 2 microphones directly to the front of the receiver.
Other playback options built into the unit are USB playback, Bluetooth, 3.5mm aux, and FM radio.
Great For Karaoke
There is a built in mic mixer with echo control, which makes this perfect for karaoke performances.
Connect your favorite device, and quickly start a karaoke party with your favorite songs!
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Built In Radio
Another major advantage this model has is that it has a built in radio. This makes it perfect for home use, and the radio is also great for intermissions during live performances.
Adjustable Equalizer Settings
The adjustable equalizer will allow you to fine tune your music so it sounds at its best.
Built In Dual Cooling Fan
The built in fans keep the amp cool. This amp will never overheat on you like the cheaper ones out there. We actually upgraded this to a dual cooling fan when we were engineering these. Since we upgraded the amplifier we actually felt the need to also upgrade the fan of this unit to ensure it doesn't overheat.
Beautiful Multi Colored Display
The multi colored display is easy to read. It has an active EQ curve that goes to the beat of the music. The display is very user friendly.
- Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000 Watt 2-Channel USB and Bluetooth Karaoke Receiver/Amplifier/Mixer
- 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 125w x 2
- Peak Power @ 4 Ohms: 500w x 2
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohms: 100w x 2
- Peak Power @ 8 Ohms: 400w x 2
- THD: > 0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: 400mv/33 KOhm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Tone Characteristic: 100Hz-10KHz ±12dB
- 110v/220v Switchable
- Front Inputs: 3.5MM front aux input, 1/4” Headphone Jack, (2) 1/4" Mic Inputs, USB Input, Optical
- Rear Inputs: RCA, Optical, Coaxial
- Rear Outputs:
- Preamp output for an external additional amplifier or powered speaker
- Sub preamp output to connect a powered subwoofer or an amplifier
- Record output to mixer
- Record output to connect a recording device
- Bluetooth Capable
- Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 4 speakers (2 on Channel A and 2 on Channel B)
- Built-in Pre-Amplifier
- Bass, treble, and balance control knobs
- Multicolor VFD Display
- FM Radio Tuner with Presets & Auto-Scan
- Preset EQ: Rock, Pop, Classical, Jazz
- Remote control for quick access to all functions
- Vacuum Fluorescent Digital Output Display Meters
- Separate gain controls for master volume & subwoofer
- Digital Karaoke System
- 2 front microphone inputs with volume, tone and echo controls
- Built-In Mic Mixer with Echo Control
- USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- 3.5mm input for iPod / MP3 player
- Spectrum analyzer equalizer display
- Turbo cooling twin fan system
- Dimensions with rack ears (W x D x H): 19" x 12.25" x 3.5" inches
- Dimensions without rack ears (W x D x H): 17" x 12.25" x 3.5" inches
Video of RCSS1425:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCSS14-25 14 AWG 2-Conductor SpeakON to SpeakON Pro Speaker Cable
- 100% Copper Conductors for Lower Resistance
- Black PVC Jacket for Both Durability and Flexibility
- Intended for High-Current Applications Only, Not Line-Level Signals
- Length: 25 Ft
- Gauge: 14
Description of RSB17:
All Rockville pro
audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of
the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper
cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their
cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the
level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals
efficiently. A 16 gauge 100% pure copper cable will perform better than
thicker CCA cables on the market. If you find cables on the market that
do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are
selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville
pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product
to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC
cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
- Rockville 16AWG Speakon to Banana Plug Pro Speaker Cable
- 100% Oxygen Copper Conductors for Lower Resistance
- Black PVC Jacket for Both Durability and Flexibility
- Superior wiring eliminates frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- Rugged rubber-insulated exterior and sturdy construction enhances signal and performance.
- ROHS compliant
- Length: 20 Ft
- Gauge: 16
All About Your RVSS2:
How to Set Up Your PA Speaker Stands:
This heavy-duty universal stand can be used as a Speaker Stand or a Lighting Stand! It's sturdy steel construction and custom carrying case add to the quality and support this stand gives. The sturdy and expandable long tripod legs ensure that your speakers will be stable in any environment.
- (2) Tripod Speaker Stands
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Black Color
- Weight Capacity: 132 lbs
- Adjustable Height Range: 47-79 inches
- Base spread: 0-23 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.38 inches
- Leg Diameter: 1.38 inches
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality.Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.