- (2) Chauvet DJ Wash FX 2 DMX RGB+UV Eye Candy Effect Dance Floor Party Wash Light
- (1) American DJ ADJ RGB3C IR Compact Universal DMX Controller For RGB LED Lights
- (2) Rockville RDX3M25 25 Foot 3 Pin DMX Lighting Cable 100% OFC Copper Female 2 Male
Video of WASHFX2:
Authorized Chauvet Dealer!
What's In The Box:
- (1) WashFX2
- (1) Power Cord
Description of WASHFX2:
Wash FX 2 is a multi-purpose effect light with 18 Quad-color (RGB+UV) LEDs that can be used as a regular wash light or eye-candy effect with 6 chasing zones. Powerful UV LEDs create a psychedelic blacklight effect and provide brilliant color-mixing capabilities. Wash FX 2 can be controlled with the IRC6 wireless remote for wireless triggering or in stand-alone, DMX, IR or master/slave modes.
- Chauvet DJ Wash FX 2 DMX RGB+UV Effect Party Wash Light
- DMX Channels: 3, 8 or 28
- DMX Connectors: 3-Pin XLR
- Light Source: 18 LEDs (Quad-Color RGB+UV) 6W (2 A), 50,000 Hours Life Expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 25 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 78.126 Hz
- Illuminance: 1,795 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 6 Units @ 120 V; 12 Units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (Auto-Ranging)
- Power and Current: 145 W, 1.3 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz; 141 W, 0.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Multi-purpose effect light designed for mobile entertainers
- Use as a regular wash light or eye-candy effect with 6 chasing zones
- Powerful UV LEDs create a psychedelic blacklight effect
- Multiple control options include stand-alone, DMX, IR or master/slave
- Compatible with the IRC6 wireless remote for wireless triggering
- Power linking saves time running cables
- Product Dimensions: 12.2” x 5.5 x 9” inches
- Product Weight: 5.8 lbs
Click here for the User Manual
Click here for the Quick Reference Guide
Description of RGB3C IR:
The RGB 3C IR is a basic 3-channel RGB LED
controller. It was designed to control any standard 3 channel RGB fixture where
channel 1 is Red, channel 2 is Green and channel 3 is Blue.
All LED fixtures must be set to run in DMX mode and be addressed to DMX channel 1. The units control panel includes nine direct access “Static Color” buttons, which contain pre-programmed color presets, 3 manual RGB faders so a desired color could be set on the fly, a Program select button which allows for 7 static colors and 10 chase programs to be accessed via the program select fader, a Sound Active button which activates the 10 chase programs to randomly sequence via an internal microphone, an auto run button also activates the 10 chase programs to randomly sequence while the speed of the chases can be controlled via the speed fader. The hold button will lock all buttons and faders and pause the current scene. The controller will remain locked even when power is switched off and on, and finally a blackout button to bring all values to zero so there is no output going to your fixtures.
It’s the ideal control solution for DJ’s, small night clubs, and bars that want a simple LED controller to run the show.
- American DJ ADJ RGB3C IR Compact Universal DMX Controller For RGB LED Lights
- Compact DMX512 Controller for RGB LED Fixtures
- DMX Output Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Power Supply: DC 9-12V 300mA (Included)
- Power Consumption: 3.6 Watts
- Control up to 8 individual fixtures or fixture groups
- 3 Manual RGB Faders
- 9 Direct Access Static Color Buttons
- Program Select Button
- 7 Static Colors
- 10 Chase Programs
- Manual RGB Intensity Control Mode
- RGB and Auto Modes
- On The Fly Speed & Fade Control of All Chase Programs
- Sound Active Button
- Hold Button to Lock All Buttons and Faders and Pause Current Scene
- Strobe Fader
- Blackout Button
- ADJ LED RC2 Compatible (Sold Separately)
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.75" x 5.5" x 2.5" inches
- Product Weight: 1.8 Lbs.
Click here for the Owner's Manual
Description of RDX3M25:
Rockville High Performance Cables are designed to provide efficient signal transfer for every application. Our Nickel-Plated, OFC (Oxygen-free copper) conductors assure that you have enhanced signal clarity with every use. Shielded for Superior EMI and RFI rejection, Rockville High Performance Cables are an ideal choice for all your lighting connection needs.
True, real DMX cables must be 120 ohms. Rockville DMX cables meets this specification.
Microphone cables are a lower impedance (ohms), and the difference in capacitance and twisting ratio makes it terrible for DMX signals.
Be sure to buy true 120 ohm DMX cables from reputable brands such as Rockville, Chauvet, American DJ.
- Rockville RDX3M25 Black Nickel Plated 3-Pin Male-Female DMX Cable
- OFC Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- Hi-density OFC Braided Shield for Superior EMI and RFI Rejection
- Impedance: 120 Ohm
- Length: 25 Ft