PRICE IS FOR (2) SUBS TOTALING 1600 WATTS!
CEA Compliant Legitimate Power Ratings
Rockville K6™ Subwoofers offer some of the clearest, loudest bass around. K6™ Subwoofers feature a newly engineered composite treated pulp paper cone, which is reinforced with Kevlar fibers. The combination delivers the warm but hard-hitting bass that only paper is notorious for while completely eliminates flex and distortion using 360-degree Kevlar dispersion technique. Premium Rockville K6™ Subwoofer technology is built–in-to every facet of the subwoofer beginning with the motor structure. By engineering a high tolerance extended and vented pole piece it allows the K6™ Subwoofer to handle more power and withstand more abuse. In addition the continuous “heat-pump” effect from both spider venting and pole piece venting combine for superior heat dissipation and help to increase the subwoofers low frequency range. The linear progressive-roll Conex spider and heavy-duty steel basket’s perimeter venting guarantee heat dissipation without breakdown. Turn this baby over and you might think you are looking a the exhaust of a modern jet engine. What you are actually seeing is the Rockville unique Aero Vent System, which allows more heated air to pass out of the motor structure while inhaling more cool air from the surrounding atmosphere. Increased vented area = lower operating temperature = increased power handling.
Rockville W12K6-D4 Subwoofers utilize high-temperature, dual voice coils. A ribbed and double laminated foam surround reinforced with Santoprene and double stitched to the cone, provides the cone with added strength and complete control at high excursions. Standard spring-loaded push terminals provide for a quick and secure wire connection. The W12K6-D4 weighs in at 16 pounds. It's a heavy duty subwoofer.
Rockville K6™ subwoofers perform well in both sealed or vented enclosures.
The Rockville W12K6D4 is CEA-2031 compliant and rated with an amazing 800 watts peak and 400 watts RMS. That means you are getting 100% accurate RMS power ratings. These days lots of brands have competitions over how many thousands of watts they can write on the box of their items. The problem is you do not know what you are getting from them. It is easy to print a box that says 3,000 watts Max. Our subwoofers are rated in the same way that other famous brands rate their products. We also feel our manufacturing engineers are the best. The sound quality on our Rockville subs are just amazing. Our engineers who design the subwoofers are all in in the USA and have over 30 years experience manufacturing car audio.
You can feel confident taking a high powered amplifier to these subwoofers. They can handle a ton of abuse! We actually test our subs with twice the amount of power they are rated at just for fun. These had no issues handling the power and sounding good doing it!
If you are not happy with these, we will call tag them and take them back within 30 days of when you receive them for a full refund. On top of that you get a 1 year exchange warranty for any defects.
If you want the best value in car subwoofers, at the best price, with the best return policies, then we highly recommend these Rockville K6.
K6 Woofer Features:
- Rockville W12K6-D4 12" 800 Watt Dual 4-Ohm Car Subwoofer
- Power Handling: 800 Watts Peak/400 Watts RMS (CEA Rating)
- Kevlar Fiber Reinforced Ultra Stiff Paper Composite Cone
- 3D Injected Poly Dust Cap
- Expanded and Rolled Steel Basket
- High Density Double Laminated Stitched Foam Surround
- Ultra Saturated, High BL Magnetic Motor Gap
- Magnet Motor Heat Sink with Heat Pump Cooling Technology
- Aero Style Oversized Magnet Motor Vent
- High Temperature 4 Layer Aluminum Voice Coil Former
- Dual Layer Linear Progressive Conex Spiders
- Magnet Protection Rubber Band
- Dual Nickel Plated Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Impedance: DVC 4-Ohm
- Cutout Diameter: 11.25 Inches
- Mounting Depth: 6.7 Inches
- Frequency Response: 26 Hz to 750 Hz
- Sensitivity: 94dB @ 1w/1m
- Sealed: 1.0 Cu. Ft - 3.0 Cu. Ft.
- Vented: 1.25 Cu. Ft. - 3.0 Cu. Ft.
- Vented Tuned at 45Hz: 1.0 cu. Ft. - 4.0 Cu. Ft.