- (2) Alpine SWR-8D2 8" Inch 1000 Watt Dual 2 Ohm Type-R Car Subwoofer Sub SWR8D2
- (1) Rockville dB13 3000 Watt/1500w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's
Features of SWR-8D2:
- Alpine SWR-8D2 Type-R 1000 Watt 8" Car Subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- 1000 Watts Peak Power / 350 Watts RMS
- 4-Layer DVC Winding on Spiral Cut
- Reinforced Parabolic Cone Structure with Poly-Mica Dust Cap & Pulp-Kevlar Cone Body
- High Altitude Multi Roll Santoprene rubber surround
- Progressive Conex® Spider with Reinforced Layer Tinsel Leads
- 38mm Voice Coil with High-Temp
- Cast Aluminum Frame With Perimeter Vented Heat Transfer
- Heavy Duty 8 gauge Spring Post Terminals For Pin connection or Single Banana Plugs
- Power Handling
- CEA-2031 Power Rating: 350 W RMS
- Power Range: 150 W-350 W RMS
- RMS Power Handling: 350 W RMS
- Peak Power Handling: 1000 W PEAK
- Mounting Depth: 4-1/2''
- Mounting Diameter: 6-15/16''
- Displacement: -0.050 ft3
- Added Volume: +0.035 ft3
- Top-mount depth: 4-1/2"
- Sealed box volume: 0.15-0.50 cu. ft.
- Vented box volume: 0.25-0.70 cu. ft.
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 83.5 dB
Video of dB13:
The dB13 is a mono amplifier with 3,000 watts peak output and 750 watts CEA-2006
rated power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We
therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on
the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak
ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the CEA rated RMS rating can be
used to compare with brands who rate their items using the CEA standard such as
Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. The dB13 features a Maxi fuse with a rating of 80 Amps. Although we rate these conservatively at 750 watts CEA @ 2 ohms, this amplifier puts out more power than this!
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The dB13 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
The RCA input accepts both balanced and un-balanced inputs. If there is potential inference in the car, the balanced input signal is less susceptible to noise.
The dB amps by Rockville use the top parts and components recommended by Rockville’s very own engineer. These amps are the best sounding out of any series we have ever created. They perform more efficiently resulting in even dB of sound. We created them to be 2 ohm stable just like the world’s most famous amps by Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc. If you compare our amp to the most famous amps you will find our amp can compete and, in my opinion, surpass the performance of anything in its class.
Each and every amplifier we manufacture is tested twice. Once at the semi-finished PCB stage of production, and then another test is done at the final assembly. We also run age tests on them. After this is all done, we hire a 3rd party independent company unaffiliated with our factory or with us to go to the factory and inspect 20% of all the production items. We test the power, the controls, and over 20 other tests. We guarantee these amps will satisfy you. We are so confident in your satisfaction of this amplifier that we will offer you a 90 day money back guarantee. If this amp does not perform as well as you expected we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and give you all of your money back. This means if for any reason you want to return the amplifier back for a full refund within 90 days, you can! (Amp must be complete along with the box).
- Bass Remote
- Birth sheet with tested power
- Owner’s manual
- Mounting Screws
- Rockville dB13 3000 Watt/1500w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.)
- 2 Ohm: 750 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 4 Ohm: 450 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.)
- 2 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 900 Watts x 1 Channel
- Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song)
- 2 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 1800 Watts x 1 Channel
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Phase Control Switch
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Under Voltage Protection at 10V
- Over Voltage Protection at 16V
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz
- 80 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9" x 2.4" x 14.7"
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets