- (1) Rockville MRCA25 25 Foot Twisted Pair Marine RCA Cable 100% Copper, Split Pin
- (1) Planet Audio PUBC40 Water Resistant Bluetooth Controller For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV
- (1) Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Waterproof Marine/Boat Amplifier/Amp Installation Wire Kit
- (2) Pair Rockville RWB80B 8" Black 2 Way 300 Watt Marine Wakeboard Tower Speakers
- (1) Rockville RXD-F30 Micro Car/ATV Amplifier 2400w Peak 4 Channel 4x150W/CEA Rated
Rockville marine audio interconnect cables are specifically engineered to withstand the challenges of both salt water and fresh water marine installations. The utilization of tinned OFC copper conductors with polyethylene dielectrics in a twisted-pair arrangement optimizes noise rejection. The small-diameter white PVC jacket is ultra-flexible enabling our cables to be easily routed around bends and through tight spaces. Our exclusive molded connector features a water proof inner cap that is heat shrunk in place over all solder connections thus guaranteeing a completely water proof and corrosion resistant connection. Our locking plug design with split pin technology further insures tight connections that will not vibrate free even during the most extreme boating maneuvers.
- Rockville MRCA25 RCA Interconnect Cable
- 25’ Ultra-Flexible PVC Shield
- Twisted Pair
- Premium Audiophile Marine RCA Interconnect Cable
- High Performance Water Proof RCA Plugs
- Tinned Copper Strands for Sonic Purity
- Outstanding Noise Rejection, Accuracy, and Frequency Response
- Planet Audio PUBC40 Water Resistant Bluetooth Controller For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV
- Universal Bluetooth Controller Compatible with any Amplifier with RCA Inputs
- Make Any 12V Amplifier with RCA Inputs a Bluetooth Audio Streaming Amplifier
- BLUETOOTH v4.1 w/Simple Pairing and Audio & Control (A2DP & AVRCP) Stream and Control your Favorite Music APPs
- 2 Ch Pre-Amp Outputs, 12V Amplifier Remote Trigger
- USB Charging: 5VDC @ 1A, 3.5 mm Aux-Input
- IPX5-Rated (Water Resistant/Dustproof), Illuminated Soft Touch Controls
- On/Off, Volume Up/Down, Track Up/Down, Play/Pause
- Surface, Flush and Roll Bar Mounting (3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2" O.D.)
Video of RMWK4:
Unboxing Video of RMWK4:
Rockville's exclusive Professional Marine Installation Kit features top of the line accessories which have been specifically engineered to withstand the toughest of marine environments. You will hear the difference and we guarantee you will not be disappointed!
Rockville Marine Audio Interconnect cables are specifically engineered to withstand the challenges of both salt water and fresh water marine installations. The utilization of tinned Oxygen Free 100% copper conductors with polyethylene dielectrics in a twisted-pair arrangement optimizes noise rejection. The small-diameter white PVC jacket is ultra-flexible enabling our cables to be easily routed around bends and through tight spaces. Our exclusive molded connector features a water proof inner cap that is heat shrunk in place over all solder connections thus guaranteeing a completely water proof and corrosion resistant connection. The locking plug design with split pin technology further insures tight connections that will not vibrate free even during the most extreme boating maneuvers.
Our Marine Grade Speaker Cables are engineered for maximum signal transfer with minimum impedance loss. The cable strands are all individually tinned, fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with aluminum composite construction and provide a high-fidelity speaker connection that is especially engineered for the marine environment. Woven down to a flat shape, the cables can be easily routed throughout the bulkhead with ease.
Rockville Marine Power Cables feature strands which are all individually tinned, fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with aluminum composite construction corrosion resistant and marine-ready. Fine-strand construction and soft PVC jacket deliver excellent flexibility. Our marine cables are much better quality than standard CCA wire kits. These kits have a very generous amount of copper in them. They are very similar in quality to the best brands kits on the market. The thickness of the wire is true-gauge. We have seen other brands who use thick plastic but very little copper inside the wire. Rockville wires are honest, true-to-spec and will make your music sound great.
- Rockville RMWK4 4AWG Guage Waterproof Marine/Boat Amplifier Wire Installation Kit
- 25’ Translucent, Twisted Pair, High Quality, Tinned-CCA Flexible PVC RCA Cable
- 20’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Clear Flexible Power Cable with 3’ Black Poly Woven Mesh to better resist chemicals in the battery compartment
- 4’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Light Blue, Flexible Ground Cable
- 25’ 16 Gauge 100% Tinned-OFC, White, Non-Transparent Resin PVC, Flat Speaker Cable
- 20’ Blue Remote Wire
- 1PC Silver Mini-ANL Fuse Holder – Clear Shell and Clear Blue Bottom Bracket with Blue Waterproof Ring
- 1PC 60A Mini-ANL Fuse
- 2PCS Ring Terminals
- 2PCS Spade Terminals
- 5PCS Speaker Cable Terminals
- 1PC Washer
- 10PCS White Cable Ties
Video of RWB80B:
Advantages of the RWB80B:
- No exaggerated power ratings: These speakers are rated with true world RMS ratings. No bootleg or exaggerated power ratings like other brands. These speakers are 200 watts RMS and 300 watts peak. (200 watts RMS is equal to about 500 watts rated by other brands)
- New and improved mounting bracket reinforced with steel - The mounting brackets are waterproof and durable plastic. They are reinforced with nylon and steel to make them extra strong. The nylon allows easy adjusting while the strength of steel can withstand the toughest conditions.
- Marine grade components and materials: these speakers are truly marine grade. They will not get damaged by water, salt water, or moisture. In addition the terminals (which are normally the first part of a marine speakers that gets damaged by water are made out of stainless steel and they are completely rustproof. There is also an additional waterproof coating cut completely protect the speakers.
- These can withstand all elements on the water for a lifetime of worry free use
- The mounting screws are 1/4" longer than other versions we carry to accommodate thicker mounting bars. In addition to wakeboard tower's on boats, we tested these to be perfect for installing in Jeep Cherokee vehicles and even ATV's.
- Rockville RWB80B Pair of 8" Black WakeBoard Tower Speakers Totaling 600 Watts (300 Watts per speaker)
- 8" Two-Way High Fidelity Speaker System
- Adjustable Nylon Mounting Bracket Reinforced With Embedded Steel
- Includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- 1" Polymide Dome Neodymium Midrange Tweeter
- Built-In Two-Way Crossover Network
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Water / Rust Resistant
- Terminals Are Sealed with Rubber Gaskets
- Specially Tuned for PA Voice Over
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Santoprene Surround
- High BL Magnet Motor Structure
- Y30 High Density Magnets
- Oversized 1.25” Kapton Voice Coil
- Large mounting screw accommodates roll bars found on many off road vehicles such as Jeep Wranglers, and ATV's equiped with a roll bar/cage.
- These Wakeboards Fit bars ranging from 1.26 inches to 2.05 inches and can even fit larger Bars with our optional longer screws
- Color: Black
- Includes long screws that accommodate Jeep Wrangler and any roll bar
- Includes Stainless mounting hardware that wont rust or corrode
- Peak Power Handling: 300 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 200 Watts
- Frequency Response: 60–20,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level: 98dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 10.5"
- (2) Wakeboard Speakers
- Mounting Brackets
- Integrated Grill
- Installation Hardware
Video of RXD-F30:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Proton amps offer. In addition these compact amplifiers have conformal coated circuit boards and are water resistant allowing you to use them in ATV and marine applications.
The RXD-F30 is a 4 channel high power amplifier with 2400 Watts peak output, 800 Watts RMS output (4 x 200 @ 2 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 2 x 600 Watts RMS @ 4Ohms. The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 100 x 4 @ 4 Ohms and 150 x 4 @ 2ohms <1% THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason, we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply arms rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. RXD-F30 features Dual 30 Amp Fuses. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXD-F30 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry.
Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, 2 ch/ 4 ch input mode switch, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXD-F30 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
One last point I want to make about this amplifier is efficiency. The circuitry of this amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXD-F30 2400 Watt Peak / 1200w RMS 4 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
.....400 Watts (4 x 100 Watts) @ 4 Ohms and 1% THD+N
.....600 Watts (4 x 150 Watts) @2 Ohms < 1% THD
.....600 Watts (2 x 300 Watts) Bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- RMS Power Ratings:
.....800 Watts (4 x 200 Watts RMS) @ 4 Ohms
.....1200 Watts (4 x 300 Watts RMS) @ 2 Ohms
.....1200 Watts (2 x 600 Watts RMS) @ 4 Ohm Bridged
- Peak Power:
.....2400 Watts (2 x 1200 @ 2 Ohms or 1 x 2400 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Conformal coated circuit board
- Water resistant
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Fully Adjustable High Pass Crossover: 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH1 & CH2 High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH3 & CH4 High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- Selectable +6dB/+12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- High Level Input with Smart Auto Turn-On
- Double Sided Surface Mount (SMD) PCB Design
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- 2 CH / 4 CH Input Mode Switch
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- 4 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Power/Ground Terminals
- 12 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Speaker Terminals
- Sensitivity: 100dB @ 1w / 1m
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- Dual 30 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 6.7" x 1.98" x 12.28"