- (2) Rockville RVLS1 12' Ft Tripod Lighting Tree Stands w/Side Bars
- (2) Rockville RSC7W White Tripod PA Speaker Stand Scrim Clothes
- (2) American DJ O-Clamp/1.5 360 Degree Wrap Around Truss Clamps
- (2) Chauvet DJ SLIMPAR 38 3 Or 7 Channel 2.5" Thick Par Can Stage Lights
- (2) Rockville RDX3M25 25 Foot 3 Pin DMX Lighting Cables Female 2 Male
Description of RVLS1:
This classic lighting tree stand allows for a maximum height adjustment to 10 feet and will support up to 8 par can lights. The stand adjusts with easy-to-use friction knobs, and locking pins can be used for added security. The top T-bar holds up to 4 par cans, while the sidemount bars will hold an additional 2 par cans each.
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Black Color
- Weight Capacity: 110LBS
- Adjustable Height Range: 94.5-120 inches
- Truss lenth: 47.25 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.65 inch -1.5 inch - 1.5 inch
- Top bar size: 1.5 inch
- Leg Diameter: 1.5 inch
- T-bar Diameter: 1 3/8"
- Side bar Diameter: 1 3/8"
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality.Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.
Video of RSC7W:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
- RSC7 Scrim
- Carry Pouch
- Scrim Ring (O-Clamp)
The Rockvile RSC7 Scrim is available in both black and white. This scrim will cover 360 degrees of your tripod and it will hide the wires. This will make your stage or gig look cleaner and more professional. Our scrim is completely wrinkle resistant. It is also machine washable if it gets dirty. We include the O-clamp wring and a carry pouch. Everything needed is included!
Here is how it works
- Before mounting a speaker on your tripod just attach the O-clamp to the top extension pole to secure the scrim ring and slip the scrim on top of it.
- Once everything is set and secure, tighten the top draw string.
- Attach the bottom section to the three bottom legs of your tripod stand.
- Rockville RSC7W White Tripod PA Speaker Stand Scrim Cloth 360 Degree Cover
- Covers 360 Degrees Around the Tripod
- 60"w x 80"h at Maximum Stretch Point
- 42"w x 60"h at Minimum Stretch Point
- Reinforced Tripod Leg Pocket Attachment Points
- Top Tension Draw String
- Material Recovers to Original State After Being Stretched
- Wrinkle resistant material
- Flame Retardant Treated
- Machine Washable *flame retardant must be retreated after washing
- Carry Pouch and Scrim Ring Included
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 LBS with packaging
- Shipping Dimensions with packaging: 9.1” x 7.5” x 3.5” inch
- Dimensions in Carry Pouch: 10.5" x 7.5" x 3"
Features of O-Clamp/1.5:
- 360 degree wrap around tube truss clamp
- Securely mounts fixtures to truss
- Non scuffing
- Non scratching
- Non scoring
- Non denting
- Great for the LTS-1, LTS-2, and the LTS-30
Description of SLIMPAR 38:
It’s an LED PAR 38 with a slim casing—only 2.5 inches thick—that can go almost anywhere. Boasting 75 red, green and blue LEDs, the fixture offers 3- or 7-channel of DMX control. Or you can use its built-in automated and sound-activated programs and variable speed-pulse effect for use on the fly. It also offers static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX and built-in power linking for quick set up and break down.
- 3 or 7-channel DMX-512 slim LED PAR can
- Operating modes:
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX with variable speed
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Pulse effect with adjustable speed
- Low-profile lights are 2.5in deep
- Power linking: max 43 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- Double-bracket yoke doubles as floor stand
- Beam angle: 17°
- Field angle: 29°
- Lux: 1,500 @ 1m
- Light Source: 75 (25 red, 25 green, 25 blue) LEDs
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 9W, 0.1A operating, 0.2A inrush
- AC power: Autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 1.8lbs (0.8kg)
Click here to view the owners manual
(Link opens in a new window)
Description of RDX3M25:
Rockville High Performance Cables are designed to provide efficient signal transfer for every application. Our Nickel-Plated, OFC (Oxygen-free copper) conductors assure that you have enhanced signal clarity with every use. Shielded for Superior EMI and RFI rejection, Rockville High Performance Cables are an ideal choice for all your lighting connection needs.
True, real DMX cables must be 120 ohms. Rockville DMX cables meets this specification.
Microphone cables are a lower impedance (ohms), and the difference in capacitance and twisting ratio makes it terrible for DMX signals.
Be sure to buy true 120 ohm DMX cables from reputable brands such as Rockville, Chauvet, American DJ.
- Rockville RDX3M25 Black Nickel Plated 3-Pin Male-Female DMX Cable
- OFC Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- Hi-density OFC Braided Shield for Superior EMI and RFI Rejection
- Impedance: 120 Ohm
- Length: 25 Ft